Hemet: Parolee suspected of soliciting teen prostitute arrested

May 1, 2013 Full story: Southwest Riverside News Network 8

Over the past week, the Hemet Police Department has conducted several counter-prostitution and intelligence gathering sweeps, which resulted in several arrests, including the arrest of a registered sex offender who has previously been convicted of rape.

Full Story
Senior

Yucaipa, CA

#1 May 1, 2013
What a scuzz bag. Hemet has to many parolees. I wish they would publish the name of the business that facilitated this creep. Good grief, they need to be run out of town. I think they should start showing photos of the johns, so we know what pervs they are.
Nuance

Hemet, CA

#3 May 3, 2013
Charles wrote:
Best way to get rid if the hookers is to get rid of Sec8
Please explain the correlation between hookers and Sec 8....

If the so-called hookers was on Sec 8, it would be highly doubtful that they would be even out there turning tricks. These hookers need to get some common sense and sense of self worth...then...and maybe then..we as a community will finally see a decline.

As for the "johns", their faces/mugshots should plastered on the front page(s) of the various I.E. newspapers....maybe even add a special section just for their asses....

The "pimps"....make stricter laws, or have it placed under the state's kidnapping statutes (which is "life" in prison in CA), as prostitutes aren't generally not allowed to leave their pimps...held against their will thru threats and violence. Before anyone says "isn't that a little harsh?"...Let us remember that these individuals (pimps)are lacking any sense of of moral decency, and don't respect the value of human lives...so why should we value and respect theirs?

Think about it...
curious

Yucaipa, CA

#10 Jun 18, 2013
One thing we do know for sure, is that Hemet has more then their share of parolees, and people on section 8.
cpudoctor

Dublin, OH

#11 Dec 19, 2013
pj wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh!t. It's all blacks. Niccas ruined the town, it's a fact. Oh and the sex offender? He's a nicca, too.
You're an idiot LMAO. I drive Florida every single day on my way to and from work (which is probably a foreign concept to you) and most of the prostitutes I see... and their pretty obvious...are WHITE!!
Ben Dover

Sun City, CA

#12 Dec 19, 2013
cpudoctor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot LMAO. I drive Florida every single day on my way to and from work (which is probably a foreign concept to you) and most of the prostitutes I see... and their pretty obvious...are WHITE!!
But, who are their pimps?
Tellinitlikeitis

Hemet, CA

#15 Dec 20, 2013
I nevr knew my dad. Sheet my moms hardly knew him cuz he just a trick dick lick u no wat I mean? Yea so why u all crackas gots it easy when I gots to here my mom suckin the rent mans dick? Why I gots to be da one to hand her the wet-wipe so she can wash her cooter? Gob'ment cheese makes da best nachos . Fa reals
Tellinitlikeitis

Hemet, CA

#16 Dec 20, 2013
cuntahubt wrote:
Hemet is full of evil people
Ma fellow LA nicca! Compton in da house! Hanging tampons from our gear cuz we bloods without blood, know what I'm sayin?
Hey Tellatubies

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Dec 20, 2013
Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
Theys pimps be's they in-bred Daddies who r also they Brothers lol...can some 1 say "hemet" :)
Can you say "Spell Check" or "Shower" LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 1 hr Pink 11
corruption with Riverside county CPS 23 hr SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Thu lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Thu Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Dec 22 SJskin 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet