Hemet: Parolee suspected of soliciting teen prostitute arrested

May 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Southwest Riverside News Network

Over the past week, the Hemet Police Department has conducted several counter-prostitution and intelligence gathering sweeps, which resulted in several arrests, including the arrest of a registered sex offender who has previously been convicted of rape.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Senior

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

What a scuzz bag. Hemet has to many parolees. I wish they would publish the name of the business that facilitated this creep. Good grief, they need to be run out of town. I think they should start showing photos of the johns, so we know what pervs they are.
Charles

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Best way to get rid if the hookers is to get rid of Sec8
Nuance

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
Please explain the correlation between hookers and Sec 8....

If the so-called hookers was on Sec 8, it would be highly doubtful that they would be even out there turning tricks. These hookers need to get some common sense and sense of self worth...then...and maybe then..we as a community will finally see a decline.

As for the "johns", their faces/mugshots should plastered on the front page(s) of the various I.E. newspapers....maybe even add a special section just for their asses....

The "pimps"....make stricter laws, or have it placed under the state's kidnapping statutes (which is "life" in prison in CA), as prostitutes aren't generally not allowed to leave their pimps...held against their will thru threats and violence. Before anyone says "isn't that a little harsh?"...Let us remember that these individuals (pimps)are lacking any sense of of moral decency, and don't respect the value of human lives...so why should we value and respect theirs?

Think about it...
NastyShawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
Yes and is there really a need to see (PICTURES)who is pimping and Prostituting!! ITS THE GD BLACKS!! P.s "Lashonda will soon post her comments on how not all blacks are pimps and prostitutes but great citizens of the community who are here to better this city and make it a nice place to live. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!! LASHONDA PLEEESE GTF OUTAHERE.
stoopidLola

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Oh, and why be mad at the sex offender? Isn't that what the hookers are for?
Kjhg

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Damm niccas they should've stay in Compton with their on kind, they reuin Hemet
Cpudoctor

North Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

It figures. Blame it on the blacks or hispanics or whoever else is the target of the day LOL I see ALL of of rainbow out there on Florida both doing the pitching and the catching. STFU!
pj

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Cpudoctor wrote:
It figures. Blame it on the blacks or hispanics or whoever else is the target of the day LOL I see ALL of of rainbow out there on Florida both doing the pitching and the catching. STFU!
Bullsh!t. It's all blacks. Niccas ruined the town, it's a fact. Oh and the sex offender? He's a nicca, too.
curious

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

One thing we do know for sure, is that Hemet has more then their share of parolees, and people on section 8.
cpudoctor

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

pj wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh!t. It's all blacks. Niccas ruined the town, it's a fact. Oh and the sex offender? He's a nicca, too.
You're an idiot LMAO. I drive Florida every single day on my way to and from work (which is probably a foreign concept to you) and most of the prostitutes I see... and their pretty obvious...are WHITE!!
Ben Dover

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

cpudoctor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot LMAO. I drive Florida every single day on my way to and from work (which is probably a foreign concept to you) and most of the prostitutes I see... and their pretty obvious...are WHITE!!
But, who are their pimps?
cuntahubt

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Hemet is full of evil people
Tellinitlikeitis

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

I nevr knew my dad. Sheet my moms hardly knew him cuz he just a trick dick lick u no wat I mean? Yea so why u all crackas gots it easy when I gots to here my mom suckin the rent mans dick? Why I gots to be da one to hand her the wet-wipe so she can wash her cooter? Gob'ment cheese makes da best nachos . Fa reals
Tellinitlikeitis

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

cuntahubt wrote:
Hemet is full of evil people
Ma fellow LA nicca! Compton in da house! Hanging tampons from our gear cuz we bloods without blood, know what I'm sayin?
Hey Tellatubies

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Tellinitlikeitis wrote:
Theys pimps be's they in-bred Daddies who r also they Brothers lol...can some 1 say "hemet" :)
Can you say "Spell Check" or "Shower" LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Black Hair salon in hemet 1 hr red 42
topix needs to remove ads 1 hr ads 5
Annoying Teachers! (Aug '11) 1 hr underpaid 72
Illegal immigrants in Menifee 1 hr thot 13
Support the 2nd Amendment? Vote for Chad Bianco... 1 hr what 2
Musty water? 1 hr water 3
The Waterfalls (May '09) 1 hr water 16
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 2:48AM PDT