crazy counter clerk

Pacific Palisades, CA

#72 Dec 17, 2013
You mean the nutcase who is under orders to stay away from certain customers until the IG reviews the tapes and still confronts them?

All one can so is laugh at the fool before THAT clerk has a stroke or heart attack. dumb dumber and dumbest all in one
likes the post office

Hemet, CA

#73 Dec 19, 2013
I am saddened how everyone is so quick to complain about the post office, I have rarely had anything but great experiences at all the post offices i have used for many years all over the country. Rather than complain about how they won't give things away for free try to be as civil to the employess as you would have them be to you. A smile and a thank you goes a long way no matter whether you are a customer or an employee in any situation. If you are presented with rudeness and you give it back then you are no better than the rude person. I believe that "killing them with kindness" always works. Imagine if every customer asked for tape at every post office in the country the bill would be outrageous and we would be wondering why they do it..... they also happen to sell tape and other supplies for just that reason. You can get no where on just the cost of a stamp but the post office manages to send any and all your mail across country/world for next to nothing. I personally thing the prices should be higher than they are for stamps. Nothing is free except a smile.
Tellinitlikeitis

Hemet, CA

#74 Dec 20, 2013
likes the post office wrote:
I am saddened how everyone is so quick to complain about the post office, I have rarely had anything but great experiences at all the post offices i have used for many years all over the country. Rather than complain about how they won't give things away for free try to be as civil to the employess as you would have them be to you. A smile and a thank you goes a long way no matter whether you are a customer or an employee in any situation. If you are presented with rudeness and you give it back then you are no better than the rude person. I believe that "killing them with kindness" always works. Imagine if every customer asked for tape at every post office in the country the bill would be outrageous and we would be wondering why they do it..... they also happen to sell tape and other supplies for just that reason. You can get no where on just the cost of a stamp but the post office manages to send any and all your mail across country/world for next to nothing. I personally thing the prices should be higher than they are for stamps. Nothing is free except a smile.
Thanks ma! I know the first of da month is a killa but da check is always there!!!!
Tellinitlikeitis II

Pacific Palisades, CA

#75 Dec 29, 2013
and ma will be going to kfc for the buffet after she cashes her check, or, um, aren't they sending welfare cards now because the postal crybabies can't read addresses!?!?
i love post office

Pacific Palisades, CA

#77 Jan 18, 2014
faster than pony express. the guys/gals work their rear ends off in the summertime so old folks who still write letters can buy stamps.....

soinds like ya'll going postal
The PostMan

Moreno Valley, CA

#79 Jan 19, 2014
i love post office wrote:
faster than pony express. the guys/gals work their rear ends off in the summertime so old folks who still write letters can buy stamps.....
soinds like ya'll going postal
They better hope that some body keeps buying stamps and using their service. You probably email or text your one friend.
Yes the postal workers do work hard but that comes with the job. The Post Master are usually real A holes. They are also busy during the holidays.
sun city grump

Pacific Palisades, CA

#80 Jan 21, 2014
what's wrong sun city grump? you just a negative old guy bout to hit the cemetary and is an angry old fool just being a hater??

no one cares about your opinino, especially the 500,000 members of the postal union or the hundreds of millions of americans who use the postal services, you're just a miserable old biaaaaatch go away fraker.
attention sun city grump

Pacific Palisades, CA

#81 Jan 21, 2014
long long after you are dead and gone we true Americans will be using the post office so go die already you negative old freak,
NOTHING BUT THE FACTS MAM

Temecula, CA

#82 Jan 21, 2014
attention sun city grump wrote:
long long after you are dead and gone we true Americans will be using the post office so go die already you negative old freak,
You have insight of a piss ant. You must be one of those million angry and stupid postal workers who cry at how bad they have it while being over paid. But yet they claim that they don't make enough money. The mail carriers think just because a letter can be sent across the states for under 50 cents that it's a big deal.
Well think about all those millions of stamps being sold, they add up.
People are tired of feeding the ever complaining post office. There are post offices closing and will continue to do so. If you want to support them, you should donate more money to them. How many stamps do you buy a year? You probably don't even have a book of stamps in your home. You are too old fashion, The post office is on the way out.
jojo

Hemet, CA

#83 Jan 30, 2014
attention sun city grump wrote:
Nope! Them postal workers will be on the welfare as they should be. They useless!
BEST PO IN WORLD

Pacific Palisades, CA

#84 Feb 8, 2014
the USA has the best postal service in the world.

jojo was a man who thought he was a women in those postal shorts!! haha lol
big guy at counter

Pacific Palisades, CA

#85 Feb 10, 2014
is a real psycho dangerous pu*k.. i pray he has a stroke or heart attack in front of me so i can laugh.
Jill M

Pacific Palisades, CA

#86 Feb 11, 2014
Yes, he is a bit odd and angry all the time.
Stand in line

Knoxville, TN

#87 Feb 22, 2014
Went by my local post office yesterday 12 min. before closing and the door was locked. Went by today a few min. before they were supposed to close and the USPS worker was locking the door as I arrived. I told her my cell said I had six min and she rudely said " I don't care, WE'RE CLOSED" Is it any wonder the post office will crash and burn soon.
== Wanting to go postal....
Tell the truth

Moreno Valley, CA

#88 Feb 25, 2014
Stand in line wrote:
Went by my local post office yesterday 12 min. before closing and the door was locked. Went by today a few min. before they were supposed to close and the USPS worker was locking the door as I arrived. I told her my cell said I had six min and she rudely said " I don't care, WE'RE CLOSED" Is it any wonder the post office will crash and burn soon.
== Wanting to go postal....
She didn't lie to ya, She doesn't care!
It won't be long until she locks the door for the last time. CLOSED!
Brucie Jr

Bangor, ME

#89 Mar 11, 2014
I live in Bangor Maine and they really suck up here. I'm not talking about the Post Office itself so much as the lazy mail carries. I've had 5 different apartments in the span of 20 years and it's painfully obvious they will skip entire blocks. Sometimes they skip an area for days as if we don't notice. I mean I find it hard to believe that physically speaking that 30 buildings most of which are apartments would get no mail for days all at the same exact lime and location. One day I heard a neighbor talking to his wife that he suspects the mail carriers are skipping their house which sort of clenched it for me. I even when as far as to have someone local mail me a letter on 3 different occasions at times I suspect the mailman was skipping our block and sure enough the letter was several days LATE. But on times they were not skipping our area the mail was right on time. Now I know the sorting offices can get back up on different occasions, specially around the holidays but come on seriously it's obvious they are being lazy douche bags. I had a PO box twice in the last 20 years and when I had the box not only did my mail come every day but I seemed to have more off it. On occasion a card, letter, or form will go missing that I know was mailed out to me. Anyway my advice to you is that if you move to Bangor Maine that you should get a PO box. The only reason I got rid of mine is that I'm unwilling to pay the extreme price for it. Its simply over priced. Though I really wouldn't recommend anyone move to Bangor Maine it sucks here big time. The restaurants all suck too and there are no jobs. However my partner is going to retire in September of 2014 and we are moving down to Florida after the holidays.
pony express

Pacific Palisades, CA

#90 Mar 23, 2014
pony express, then the postal workers will get some exercise....
Personal Blog

Hemet, CA

#91 Jun 13, 2014
Looks like some A-Hole with a hate for the Postal Service is using this as his personal blog. News flash, all forms of employment have people who are dishonest and steal. The Postal Service has hundreds of thousands of employees, it's going to happen. You must lead a sad life because you have nothing better to do than complain. Reply to this however you like because I will not see it. I came across this on accident and will not be returning. I have a life, loser!!
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#92 Jun 13, 2014
I just wanna know why that tall lady with the hair has to sit on that high chair by the door. She's scarier than the doorman at my bar.
who is she

Pacific Palisades, CA

#93 Jun 20, 2014
what lady by the door? you are scaring me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 3 hr Kuntakinta 448
$297.00 Car Wash at Rapid Zone (Apr '11) 7 hr upsetcustomer 21
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... Fri lupita garcia 11
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) Fri Chris 59
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home Fri Chris 3
more section 8 housing coming soon Fri Chris 16
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Oct 23 Stupid asses 99

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match