hemet police not doing their job
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just me

Honolulu, HI

#25 May 16, 2014
maybe a police car will hit me and flip over, killing the driver.
I like it

Murrieta, CA

#26 May 21, 2014
I pooted
Jesse James

Hemet, CA

#27 May 25, 2014
Hemet PD has I real dirty cop. Daniel Caballero short fat with a hitler complex . This cop will violate your rights so be careful and have a video camera running... Danny Caballero is a dirty pig oink oink
hpd great

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Jul 28, 2014
we need more hpd
JTTLIP

Murrieta, CA

#29 Aug 1, 2014
There is a prowler in the Whittier Channel. He throws stuff at your house at night, shoots pellets at your windows and also shines bright lights in your windows. This morning I got the ladder out and took pictures of his tennis shoe prints where he was hanging out behind our wall last night. There have been many problems in the channels in Hemet. Just look at the graffiti cover-up. In the past we called the police, but we had more problems because of the hate-speach gossip groups at the PD and nothing was done about the crime issues.
Now we collect evidence so we can't be told it really isn't happening.
Chris

Temecula, CA

#30 Aug 1, 2014
JTTLIP wrote:
There is a prowler in the Whittier Channel. He throws stuff at your house at night, shoots pellets at your windows and also shines bright lights in your windows. This morning I got the ladder out and took pictures of his tennis shoe prints where he was hanging out behind our wall last night. There have been many problems in the channels in Hemet. Just look at the graffiti cover-up. In the past we called the police, but we had more problems because of the hate-speach gossip groups at the PD and nothing was done about the crime issues.
Now we collect evidence so we can't be told it really isn't happening.
Where are the whittier channels? what cross streets,my neighbor said he heard rocks thrown at his house about 1:00 am,but this is closer to state street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) 10 hr shut up already 61
valley chronicle is a joke! Dec 11 M Morris 1
best /safer area to buy a property Dec 8 Josephina 2
Review: Trail Too (Oct '09) Dec 4 acmiah 51
Cell tower Dec 4 UbetterUbet 1
Wish.com is bogus Dec 4 UbetterUbet 3
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Dec 3 cnv 29

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance