Graffiti vandalizing Temecula's budget

Oct 12, 2008 Read more: The Press-Enterprise 45

A surge in graffiti damage -- much of it gang-related -- has almost quadrupled Temecula's annual removal costs and triggered additional police patrols and questions over whether further steps are needed.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
racist frogs1

Lake Elsinore, CA

#44 Nov 1, 2011
Take a look at the changing demographic in Temecula... it aint getting whiter..... White neighborhoods, mowed yards, nice area... darker neighborhoods, here come da ghetto... prove me wrong.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#45 Nov 1, 2011
frogs1 wrote:
Temecula is nice they need to keep cracking down on these tagers. other wise it will look like perris or moreno valley. keep the whit trailer trash in check!
White trailer trash is not the problem..........
jim

Villa Park, CA

#48 Apr 12, 2012
let the kids paint your wasting your money for nothing there doing it were you cant even se it under bridges and tunnles let them express there selfs
echo parka

Corona, CA

#49 Feb 26, 2013
haha temecula is a crazy ass town full of drugs gangs and guns for everyone who dont know now you you know temecula will soon look just like LA so keep it up with the tagging and sur 13 all the way
yawerstnfluence

Lake Elsinore, CA

#51 Jul 14, 2013
INTEL BEKOR YWN PLERO 9965

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet Police blotter (Feb '08) 17 hr concerned citizen 24
News HEMET: Information, not cash, for panhandlers (Feb '12) 21 hr Larry miller 17
News Hemet man arrested; newborns in hospital (Jul '07) Sat tee 23
Shooting at Acacia and Girard Fri brznbratt 2
Lou Pittam's Store (Apr '10) Apr 15 Chris 5
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) Apr 14 jtcart 47
OLD Albertson's Apr 11 Pretty_Poison 1
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]