Graffiti vandalizing Temecula's budget

Graffiti vandalizing Temecula's budget

There are 45 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Oct 12, 2008, titled Graffiti vandalizing Temecula's budget. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

A surge in graffiti damage -- much of it gang-related -- has almost quadrupled Temecula's annual removal costs and triggered additional police patrols and questions over whether further steps are needed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

graff artist

Murrieta, CA

#23 Sep 21, 2010
Ex-Chula Vistan wrote:
The Mexicans are doing the graffiti. They were doing it all in Chula Vista. I caught several of them over the years and testified in court against them. Scum!
Blacks and whites don't do graffiti, Mexicans do. Blacks deal crack and whites if they do crime deal meth. Mexicans do everything that is bad, drugs, rob, kill, steal, graffiti, etc.
Temecula has the chance to nip this in the bud before it gets too bad. It would be a shame to let this chance pass you by.
haha thats funny because most of the idiotic taggers out here are white skaters that follow what there friends do. the only good ones who are in the graffiti art shows are the mexicans.
Arnold

Moreno Valley, CA

#24 Sep 21, 2010
graff artist wrote:
<quoted text>
haha thats funny because most of the idiotic taggers out here are white skaters that follow what there friends do. the only good ones who are in the graffiti art shows are the mexicans.
Graffiti art shows ... thats funny !
Rod

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Sep 22, 2010
Remember if they are ILLEGAL Mexicans, there will be no penalties. If they can drive cars without licenses or car insurance, why can't they scribble on public buildings?
joel

Chino, CA

#26 Jan 29, 2011
if this happens in temecula in sure happens in murrieta. even rancho cucamonga has graphiti and Redlands too. Theres no escaping it. if it's hispanics doing it then their parents dont give care about them. respect of other peoples property begins at home and latino parents are complete failures!!!!!!!! So hispanic parents, time to hone and pay up the damage that your kids cause. lousy lazy butt hispanics, they do terrible in school and dont want to learn nothing.
DancinDonut

Pasadena, CA

#27 Jan 31, 2011
I remember when graffiti was really bad in Hemet. I guess they moved to Temecula. LoL .
hahah

Escondido, CA

#28 Feb 13, 2011
everyone does graffiti not just mexicans. whites black asians etc etc.
white tagger

United States

#29 Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Chula Vistan wrote:
The Mexicans are doing the graffiti. They were doing it all in Chula Vista. I caught several of them over the years and testified in court against them. Scum!
Blacks and whites don't do graffiti, Mexicans do. Blacks deal crack and whites if they do crime deal meth. Mexicans do everything that is bad, drugs, rob, kill, steal, graffiti, etc.
Temecula has the chance to nip this in the bud before it gets too bad. It would be a shame to let this chance pass you by.
Your just an idiot. Are u educated? U sound like a redneck polatition
white tagger

United States

#30 Mar 29, 2011
joel wrote:
if this happens in temecula in sure happens in murrieta. even rancho cucamonga has graphiti and Redlands too. Theres no escaping it. if it's hispanics doing it then their parents dont give care about them. respect of other peoples property begins at home and latino parents are complete failures!!!!!!!! So hispanic parents, time to hone and pay up the damage that your kids cause. lousy lazy butt hispanics, they do terrible in school and dont want to learn nothing.
Btw its learn anything. Not " learn nothing" maybe u should get an education
Evades

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Apr 1, 2011
temeculas if fulls with toys! im going to keep painting that town until the mayor stepss downs!!! evades!
dannyboy

San Diego, CA

#32 Jul 27, 2011
these people complaining about stupid stuff get a life to all the taggers keep tagging ftw
dannyboy

San Diego, CA

#33 Jul 27, 2011
evades is a toy ive seen ur toy ass stuff around in empty lots and tunnels were no one can see hahah ur pathetic to u lame
dannyboy

San Diego, CA

#34 Jul 27, 2011
not all mexicans are wet backs brown pride!!!
Bi Polar Justin Bieber

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Jul 27, 2011
I hate fake ass bitches who claim they follow back, & after I follow them, they unfollow me. Fakers!
jerry

Brookfield, WI

#36 Jul 28, 2011
I shoot at taggers, It's fun to watch them scatter like roaches.
ken

El Monte, CA

#37 Jul 31, 2011
drove through murrieta down the 2-15 and i saw graffiti. it's everywhere
Catalina

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Oct 27, 2011
white tagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just an idiot. Are u educated? U sound like a redneck polatition
What's a "polatition"? Also "your" should be you're. Good job, you spelled educated correctly!(Stay in school)

“In the shadows”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#39 Oct 27, 2011
Put a curfew on kids , tell all walmarts to lock up spray paint and take drivers license with proof of address , make it a felony , year in jail, or juvi, make mom - dad pay the bill - end of story , any one a gang member should get two years automatic - END OF STORY...
Catalina

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Oct 28, 2011
Thank You! They already require the parents to pay if the kids are caught - the problem is they usually don't have any money.
NOBAMA

Temecula, CA

#41 Oct 29, 2011
Did someone say Phoenix is nice? Ha that place is almost trashier than Murrieta. Beware, Murreita, gangs are moving in.
Catalina

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Oct 31, 2011
NOBAMA wrote:
Did someone say Phoenix is nice? Ha that place is almost trashier than Murrieta. Beware, Murreita, gangs are moving in.
Not if the residents don't tolerate them. They will go somewhrere else if you keep after them. Harass the parents until the do somthing or leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Has Hemet become a dumping ground for parolees ... 2 hr arizona bound 3
Murder of TRACY WOODS (Jun '12) Wed jeannie 10
News Your Views - 06/03 (Jun '11) Jul 28 positronium 8
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Jul 25 who cares 113
News Would-be bird rescuers ticketed by officers (Jun '06) Jul 24 Tacy Hunt 4
GOScH Auto Group Sucks (Dec '11) Jul 21 chris 41
Menifee Authors Jul 20 286author 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages