First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Truth Hurts YOU

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Feb 4, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and knowing that "punk" is a 1990's term for "Homosexual", tells us everything about your sexual orientation, doesn't it? As to Taco bell/Del Taco, I really dont care. "Leafblower" wives work in both restaurants, and one run down restaurant versus another run down restaurant doesnt matter, really. From the beginning all I was pointing out was the most run down restaurant. Still, if you want me to keep making fun of you, thats OK
Hey punk!!(old term used by old bats) Oh, and I had to use "trailer trash", because Topix has a rather strict filter, on terms you can use to describe another race, i.e. white trash. Still, anyone who has been woken early in the morning by one of them, can easily identify the race of the guy behind the trailer. It was either that or "honky", "red faced", or "cock sucker". All of which pass the Topix Filter, for some reason.
danny

Los Angeles, CA

#44 Feb 4, 2013
Well, at leas the "leafblowers" (love that term, gonna use it more often), are here to work. What about the blacks in Hemet, who get the welfare, and still complain that it is not enough? As to "trailer trash", there are a lot of trailer parks in Hemet, but most of them are filled with old people. Am not sure if on a Pension means poor, but whatever. They worked hard their whole lives and saved what they could and thought they were moving to a retirement community to live out their Golden Years. They are not rich, but they are not trash either. They are just the usual victims of black crime.
The Truth Hurts YOU

Los Angeles, CA

#45 Feb 5, 2013
danny wrote:
Well, at leas the "leafblowers" (love that term, gonna use it more often), are here to work. What about the blacks in Hemet, who get the welfare, and still complain that it is not enough? As to "trailer trash", there are a lot of trailer parks in Hemet, but most of them are filled with old people. Am not sure if on a Pension means poor, but whatever. They worked hard their whole lives and saved what they could and thought they were moving to a retirement community to live out their Golden Years. They are not rich, but they are not trash either. They are just the usual victims of black crime.
Common "Danny" AKA "Taco Bell Worker" We know who the trailer trash is (Not the retired people who live in trailers) its you!! The dirty,ugly,smelly,low-life!! So you see it's not everyone, just people like you. "white trash leafblower"
the truth is gay

Hemet, CA

#46 Feb 5, 2013
that guy "THE TRUTH HURTS YOU" has been kicked out of every gay bar in the I.E. for being so obnoxious so ignore him. We get official complaints about him regularly.
Hey Taco Bell Worker

Los Angeles, CA

#47 Feb 6, 2013
the truth is gay wrote:
that guy "THE TRUTH HURTS YOU" has been kicked out of every gay bar in the I.E. for being so obnoxious so ignore him. We get official complaints about him regularly.
Yea!! "THE TRUTH" IS GAY!! She's a GD white trash leafblower. And works at Taco Bell. This a-hole tries to talk smack about the Del Taco workers. And her uncle did nasty things to this bi*ch!! Therefore this trailer trash is angry and "The Truth" hurts her. Oh well!!! LOL
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#48 Feb 17, 2013
The white race is so pathetic and it has no pride. Look at all the people begging its always white people.
EMajor

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Feb 17, 2013
Are they teaching English in the U.S.? It's NOT have to WENT by .. anything. It's have you GONE by... etc. This is as bad as "He don't got no" etc.
EMajor

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Feb 17, 2013
Are they teaching English in the U.S.? It's NOT have you WENT by..., it's have you GONE by...

This is as bad as "He don't got no"
LASHONDA

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Feb 17, 2013
EMajor wrote:
Are they teaching English in the U.S.? It's NOT have you WENT by..., it's have you GONE by...
This is as bad as "He don't got no"
You still don't make sense!! wtf are you talking about?
chris

Murrieta, CA

#52 Feb 18, 2013
Really wrote:
The white race is so pathetic and it has no pride. Look at all the people begging its always white people.
Wrong! the majority is black
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#53 Feb 18, 2013
Look at all the panhandlers around this town. 99.9% are white.
thomas jefferson

Hemet, CA

#54 Feb 18, 2013
the people that REALLY want to work get jobs, period.
As an employer in Hemet I can tell you this for a fact, many white people either have drug use issues or just really dont want to work, they would rather collect unemployment
sorry the truth is sometimes painful
P.S. I'm white
Left Hemet Long Ago

Montgomery, AL

#55 Feb 19, 2013
It's the "New" Hemet....just get used to it... I grew up in Hemet and come back here on occasion to get a really good laugh and see how the once beautiful Hemet, where once your biggest worry was getting rearended by a senior at a stoplight (or having on pull out in front of you) has turned to this. Truly is sad, what Hemet has become.
chris

Murrieta, CA

#56 Feb 19, 2013
Really wrote:
grocery outlet San Jacinto street and Florida ave, as well as the wallgreens across the street, Black,Black Black, And then the rest of them are robbing your house WTF
ReallyNot

Hemet, CA

#57 Feb 19, 2013
Really wrote:
Not true. Even if it were, at least they are asking you for money, not robbing and stealing all your stuff, like some "other" races will do in a heartbeat!
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Feb 19, 2013
Don't rationalize the fact that the majority of panhandlers in this town are white people. White people have no pride and are always looking for the handout or the easy way out. Get your cardboard sign and get on your corner. Pathetic. LOL
George

Marina Del Rey, CA

#59 Feb 20, 2013
Anti American CEO's who pride themselves on anything Spanish deserve to be arrested and charged with Treason against the United States. Hundreds of thousands of Americans sacrificed their lives to insure this would be the land of the brave and the free for Anglos only., not mexicans, arabs or other ne'er do wells. I'm talking about the CEO's of fast food restaurants such as : KFC, McDonalds's CEO's of anti American outfits such as Loew's, Home Depot, the Wal Marts all over the United States, etc. I notice the bastards will not hire english speaking citizen but will only accept US Currency., not the peso. The time has come to arrest them, detain them, or better yet allow them to walk the streets as free citizens provided they have an anti American scarlet letter tattooed to their fucking foreheads so we can all spit on these bastards when we see them walksing down our streets.
JustSayin

Yucaipa, CA

#60 Feb 20, 2013
joe wrote:
White people fill they should get the job becuse the color of there skin. And companys see that and thats why they dont hire you. They want a hard worker nomatter the color long as they are a good hard work not somone who wants 24.00 a hr to work at walmart becuse they fill that becuse the color of there skin makes them the man for the job and paid more. Companys doo see that get off your lazy ass and go work.
There is a lot of truth in what you wrote. Until Americans see that the world is getting very competative and step up, we will get left in the dust. I have seen the younger workers coming up act like getting to work on time is a big accomplishment. Our work ethic is out the door. It appears that English is your second language, and we would do well to learn a second language as well.
ATTENTION

United States

#61 Mar 5, 2013
What happened with morning sky school up the 74 in mountain center?ive lost contact with tht place back in 96

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... 21 hr lupita garcia 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS 22 hr Chris 10
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Tue Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Mon SJskin 1
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2
any Gay guys In San Jacinto Dec 22 Wyd700 4
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... Dec 20 mary 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match