embarrassed2bliv ingnhemet

Hemet, CA

#22 Jan 10, 2013
imagine this wrote:
you are now the minority so teach your children spanish or they will suffer
People on here make me laugh, but in a sad way. It never ceases to amaze me that people live in Ca and complain about Mexicans. DUH!! This use to be Mexico and there were Mexicans here long before we ever were. Funny too that these people are complaining while they shove fast food down there gullets and shop at the biggest sweat shop in the world, wal mart and yet have the audacity to complain about language barriers. Some people make me sad to be a white american
embarrassed2bliv ingnhemet

Hemet, CA

#23 Jan 10, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>
You write like the orginal poster says the workers talk. The reason your in ahard labor occupation is because you can't fill out an application with proper english.
Prime example right here folks.
You should re-read your post before commenting on someone's grammar. Oh and by the way, my husband is also in 'hard labor' and makes $50/hr. Hard work never hurt anyone, you just have to be willing to do the hard work and honestly lot's of young white Americans won't do it.
Jake

United States

#24 Jan 10, 2013
joe wrote:
White people fill they should get the job becuse the color of there skin. And companys see that and thats why they dont hire you. They want a hard worker nomatter the color long as they are a good hard work not somone who wants 24.00 a hr to work at walmart becuse they fill that becuse the color of there skin makes them the man for the job and paid more. Companys doo see that get off your lazy ass and go work.
Nope. They hire illegals because they're cheap and they don't complain
Hemet Native

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Jan 10, 2013
Go to Del Taco, they are the WORST. They have MANAGERS, there, who cant speak English. Yes, the person you are suppose to complain to (when the employees invariably SCREW UP your order, because they can't understand English) can't understand ENGLISH, either. Its like a Saturday Night Live routine, or an Episode of South Park, come to life. J

Still, just be sure to go to the Del Taco on the west side of town, as none of their Illegal Alien/Managers have stabbed anyone ...yet. Its the Del Taco on the East Side of town, where the knife packing workers and managers run things.
And as any of them will tell you, you had better "show dem respect, ese", or they WILL stab you.

Look it up, Homie, it was all over the news a little while ago. VATOS LOCOS FOREVER!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hey Hemet Native

Northridge, CA

#26 Jan 10, 2013
Hemet Native wrote:
Go to Del Taco, they are the WORST. They have MANAGERS, there, who cant speak English. Yes, the person you are suppose to complain to (when the employees invariably SCREW UP your order, because they can't understand English) can't understand ENGLISH, either. Its like a Saturday Night Live routine, or an Episode of South Park, come to life. J
Still, just be sure to go to the Del Taco on the west side of town, as none of their Illegal Alien/Managers have stabbed anyone ...yet. Its the Del Taco on the East Side of town, where the knife packing workers and managers run things.
And as any of them will tell you, you had better "show dem respect, ese", or they WILL stab you.
Look it up, Homie, it was all over the news a little while ago. VATOS LOCOS FOREVER!!!
Don't you work at Taco Bell?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hemet native

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Jan 11, 2013
Hey Hemet Native wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you work at Taco Bell?
OK, in response to your very VERY stupid post...
...why am I even doing this?
Let me just say, if I worked at Taco bell, which is on the West side of Hemet, why would I tell people to go to the Del Taco, ON THE WEST SIDE OF HEMET? Damn you dumb!
Still, I hope to help people here on Topix.
So, go get yourself a map of the city of Hemet.
Unfold it and look for the "key", for the map. It will tell you major roads, water ways, scales, and points of interest.
Now, somewhere within that key, will be a map symbol, marking "Stupidest Mother F- er in Town". That is YOUR house.
Glad I could help...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hemet

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Jan 13, 2013
who the hell eats at Taco Bell? cross the street and eat at the Taco Shop in the Stater Bros shopping center at Florida and Sanderson. Their food is awesome, affordable and the place is spotless with english speaking employee's.
Hey Taco Bell Worker

San Jacinto, CA

#29 Jan 14, 2013
hemet native wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, in response to your very VERY stupid post...
...why am I even doing this?
Let me just say, if I worked at Taco bell, which is on the West side of Hemet, why would I tell people to go to the Del Taco, ON THE WEST SIDE OF HEMET? Damn you dumb!
Still, I hope to help people here on Topix.
So, go get yourself a map of the city of Hemet.
Unfold it and look for the "key", for the map. It will tell you major roads, water ways, scales, and points of interest.
Now, somewhere within that key, will be a map symbol, marking "Stupidest Mother F- er in Town". That is YOUR house.
Glad I could help...
Blah,blah,blah so you do work at Taco Bell don't you? LOL
The Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Jan 31, 2013
Hey Taco Bell Worker wrote:
<quoted text>Blah,blah,blah so you do work at Taco Bell don't you? LOL
Blah, Blah, Blah, and you're the reason Abortions are still legal. If ONLY your mother had got the hint. She didnt. Now, she also didn't get the hint that sleeping with the lesser races back then, makes for pathetic posters on the internets, today (YOU). I blame your mother. Likewise, since she was obviously not smart enough to abort you, then it is her DUTY, now (I said "DOODY"), to kill herself, ASAP. Call her, call her NOW, and tell her. For the future of tomorrow, and to make amends for the sins of her past, she should KILL HERSELF tonite. Oh, and its all YOUR fault.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hey Taco Bell Worker

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Feb 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, Blah, Blah, and you're the reason Abortions are still legal. If ONLY your mother had got the hint. She didnt. Now, she also didn't get the hint that sleeping with the lesser races back then, makes for pathetic posters on the internets, today (YOU). I blame your mother. Likewise, since she was obviously not smart enough to abort you, then it is her DUTY, now (I said "DOODY"), to kill herself, ASAP. Call her, call her NOW, and tell her. For the future of tomorrow, and to make amends for the sins of her past, she should KILL HERSELF tonite. Oh, and its all YOUR fault.
Del taco is better. The taco bell you work at is lame. Now that's "The Truth".
The Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Feb 1, 2013
Blah, Blah, Blah, again. It's been like 24 hrs, and your mother is still alive. Sheesh, ask a simple favour, and you STILL screwed it up. OK, I'm gonna help ya. Not because I want to, but because obviously you need it. On the back of your dryer is a large tube, its for expelling hot air (you know about that), and lint (like what you have in your pocket instead of money). Put it on the muffler of what ever piece of S**t car you have that actually runs (this is Hemet, you can find at least ONE of those cars you have on blocks and make it run ...for like 5 minutes). Now, put your mothers mouth around that large tube ...just tell her its my SCHLONG. Trust me... she's use to THAT! Now you have to hold it their for at LEAST FIVE MINUTES. I CAN'T stress that enough. FIVE MINUTES. Now, granted, when its my schlong she is use to like 35-45 minutes, so it wont be too tough. Now she's gonna fight, but just do what I do and hold the back of her head and say, "whose a Good Girl? You're A Good Girl." Glad I could help. Oh, and if you screw this up, AGAIN, I'm gonna be forced to make you hold my REAL Schlong, as your mom does her duty (I said DOODY, again), on it. Just call me "Uncle Bad Touch", punk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hey Taco Bell Worker

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Feb 2, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Blah, Blah, Blah, again. It's been like 24 hrs, and your mother is still alive. Sheesh, ask a simple favour, and you STILL screwed it up. OK, I'm gonna help ya. Not because I want to, but because obviously you need it. On the back of your dryer is a large tube, its for expelling hot air (you know about that), and lint (like what you have in your pocket instead of money). Put it on the muffler of what ever piece of S**t car you have that actually runs (this is Hemet, you can find at least ONE of those cars you have on blocks and make it run ...for like 5 minutes). Now, put your mothers mouth around that large tube ...just tell her its my SCHLONG. Trust me... she's use to THAT! Now you have to hold it their for at LEAST FIVE MINUTES. I CAN'T stress that enough. FIVE MINUTES. Now, granted, when its my schlong she is use to like 35-45 minutes, so it wont be too tough. Now she's gonna fight, but just do what I do and hold the back of her head and say, "whose a Good Girl? You're A Good Girl." Glad I could help. Oh, and if you screw this up, AGAIN, I'm gonna be forced to make you hold my REAL Schlong, as your mom does her duty (I said DOODY, again), on it. Just call me "Uncle Bad Touch", punk.
LOL!! Do you think for a second that anyone is going to read this GD Novel!! Hell no !! loser!! I stopped reading when you were talking about pulling some kind of stick out your ass or your mothers ass or maybe it was your uncles ass. But anyway i bet you were probably writing about how much working at taco bell is better than del taco.(same old crap you always write about) And for the record del taco is still better than the taco bell you work at. Loser!! LOL
The Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Feb 2, 2013
OK, reading isn't your strong point and that's fine. I don't blame you, I blame our public schools. So we can make it simple: "Whose a Good Girl? YOU'RE a Good Girl" Oh, and swallow, never spit. You now have all the skills you, like your family, will EVER need, punk.
The Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Feb 2, 2013
Oh, and just because it made me laugh, the "uncle" reference was in the LAST LINE of the "NOVEL". Good thing you "stopped reading" the whole thing, huh, punk.
The Truth Hurts

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Feb 3, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Oh, and just because it made me laugh, the "uncle" reference was in the LAST LINE of the "NOVEL". Good thing you "stopped reading" the whole thing, huh, punk.
You sound suicidal a-hole!! Did "The Truth Hurt"? So you work at Taco Bell who cares! live with it. And stop taking it out on The Del Taco workers!! Its not their fault your a loser. P.S you gave away your age by saying the word "punk" you old bat!! LOL!!!!!!!!
The Truth Hurts YOU

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Feb 3, 2013
The Truth wrote:
OK, reading isn't your strong point and that's fine. I don't blame you, I blame our public schools. So we can make it simple: "Whose a Good Girl? YOU'RE a Good Girl" Oh, and swallow, never spit. You now have all the skills you, like your family, will EVER need, punk.
Wow!! lol!! I loved your novel on how your uncle sat you down and said "we can make it simple: Whose a Good Girl? YOU'RE a Good Girl Oh, and swallow, never spit. You now have all the skills you, like your family, will EVER need" LOVED THAT STORY THANKS FOR SHARING. "THE TRUTH" MUST HURT YOU, I LOVE IT!!!!LOL
The Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Feb 3, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>You sound suicidal a-hole!! Did "The Truth Hurt"? So you work at Taco Bell who cares! live with it. And stop taking it out on The Del Taco workers!! Its not their fault your a loser. P.S you gave away your age by saying the word "punk" you old bat!! LOL!!!!!!!!
Yes, and knowing that "punk" is a 1990's term for "Homosexual", tells us everything about your sexual orientation, doesn't it? As to Taco bell/Del Taco, I really dont care. "Leafblower" wives work in both restaurants, and one run down restaurant versus another run down restaurant doesnt matter, really. From the beginning all I was pointing out was the most run down restaurant. Still, if you want me to keep making fun of you, thats OK
The Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Feb 4, 2013
Oh, and I had to use "leaf blower", because Topix has a rather strict filter, on terms you can use to describe another race, i.e. hispanics. Still, anyone who has been woken early in the morning by one of them, can easily identify the race of the guy behind the bag. It was either that or "Water Contaminator", "Population Exploder", or "Fat Hips Aficionado". All of which pass the Topix Filter, for some reason.
HEMET BIGOTS

Hemet, CA

#40 Feb 4, 2013
all you hemet bigots are such whiners. cry babies and little whiners. go to idaho or nebraska or find a city you like o/w accept hemet as it is cos none of you hemet bigots can do a thing about it.

you are losers with no power.
Other T Allowed Words

Los Angeles, CA

#41 Feb 4, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Oh, and I had to use "leaf blower", because Topix has a rather strict filter, on terms you can use to describe another race, i.e. hispanics. Still, anyone who has been woken early in the morning by one of them, can easily identify the race of the guy behind the bag. It was either that or "Water Contaminator", "Population Exploder", or "Fat Hips Aficionado". All of which pass the Topix Filter, for some reason.
You forgot: "Fly Catcher", "Welfare Weight", "Obama Voter (Legal or more likely, Not)", "Mexican War Hero", "College Graduate", "Regular Bather", "Virgin Over the Age of 12", and "Not Drunk". See, there are MANY ways of describing "Certain People", that Topix cant pick up, with their filters, but by which ALL of us understand what you mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 5 hr Chris 464
good restaurants in Hemet (Jan '11) 9 hr Chris 112
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 10 hr ThrudaWoodz 33
Do you approve of Jeff Stone as Supervisor? (Oct '11) Nov 15 bj 11
Do you approve of Paul Cook as State Assembly -... (Oct '11) Nov 15 bj 5
again the blak man Nov 14 all knowing 1
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Nov 14 clerk theft 90

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match