First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who ate my cookie

Oxnard, CA

#21 Mar 2, 2009
its always better to stick to the big places. but it still doesnt guarantee that they wont fold up.
always pay monthly, that way if they close; you arent out alot of money.
afl

Perris, CA

#22 Mar 9, 2009
im happy it closed i knew punk ass bitches that worked there. wheres that punk ass truck that is advertising the downtown athletic club, that little bitch know were your moneys at.
speak english

Oxnard, CA

#23 Mar 10, 2009
afl wrote:
im happy it closed i knew punk ass bitches that worked there. wheres that punk ass truck that is advertising the downtown athletic club, that little bitch know were your moneys at.
yeh, he used peoples money to jack that truck up. loser!!
kellie

Glendale, AZ

#24 Jul 9, 2013
I miss that place. Some of my bestfriends were there. I moved in 2007 and wish I couldve gone back to check out the old crew. Miss them terribly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetFor now, judge won't block Hemet fire switch 20 hr EastEndResident 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 21 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
HemetHEMET: Firefighters want voters decide dep... 22 hr EastEndResident 3
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Diamond valley middle school Sep 25 Hopeing this is n... 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Jobs

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]