Hemet, CA

#8446 Jun 15, 2014
Over an' out -

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8447 Jun 16, 2014
InformU wrote:
<quoted text>
So why not come out with it - WHY is everything drying up, WHY is everything so restrictive toward water policy and land use. Did you ever try to start a public garden or a environmental restoration project? TELL ME about CENSORSHIP oh WIZE ASS. I can't even discuss it in public here. TRY to start a discussion on water at all. YOU don't get it. NEVER a mention of earth's hydro cycle or a mention of rain out of you. Just FIIIRRRE!
Is it just 'our' time to fuck off and die? I'm takin' you to hell with me, Hothole!
the climate always cycles since time. Go back read your 3rd grade science without cnn misreporting every temp change.
Bellycose

Hemet, CA

#8448 Jun 16, 2014
Just give my three consecutive days of rain, and don't bother with all that hot dry political babble. it's too complicated and
IT'S NOT RAINING!
Bleeder

Monrovia, CA

#8451 Jun 16, 2014
Bleeder from Oakland ship out, catch a wave and fly.
Are you

Monrovia, CA

#8453 Jun 16, 2014
Are you stupid forkng idiots back at it again?
Yep

Hemet, CA

#8454 Jun 16, 2014
indeed we are
Cape Cod

Monrovia, CA

#8455 Jun 16, 2014
Cape Cod bans smoking
Twin twisters

Monrovia, CA

#8457 Jun 16, 2014
Not a hint of global climate change has been detected ask anyone in Nebraska today June 16, 2014..

Stupid doubter's.....
Cheers

Hemet, CA

#8458 Jun 16, 2014

courtesy of Twin twisters
Cheers

Hemet, CA

#8459 Jun 16, 2014
Covina are you watching this? Twin Tiddy Twisters my gawd!
Twin twisters

Monrovia, CA

#8460 Jun 16, 2014
Why wait, jump right in@

What are we talking GOP, RNC, Republican or tea bagger?
Twin twisters

Monrovia, CA

#8462 Jun 16, 2014
Why wait, jump right in@texasisstupid

What are we talking GOP, RNC, Republican or tea bagger?
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8464 Jun 16, 2014
Twin Twisters is still too stupid to see democrats are just as incompetent as republicans. NO ONE has denied the fact that climate changes. We're doubting your unproven claims that man is the primary factor, or that we have any significant involvement in the process at all. Learn the difference. Medieval times were much hotter than today, and we had no cars them.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8466 Jun 17, 2014
Post Texas wrote:
46 f, Heavy rain tonight. Tomorrow HEAT WAVE (105 f ) Wed. SNOW.
hat proves it, global warming must be real. Tell me when it's safe to come up.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8467 Jun 17, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
[T]hat proves it, global warming must be real. Tell me when it's safe to come up.
Our President now calls climate change mitigation skeptics, "deniers".

Obama is obscuring the history of the Holocaust to denigrate people skeptical of these three beliefs:

1. Man made actions caused climate change.

2. Climate change caused by man is catastrophic.

3. We can and should do something about climate change other than adapt as usual.

By calling people skeptical of any one of the three beliefs listed above, a "denier", the President takes deniers who hide the murder of six million Jews out of the shadows and puts those who obscure genocide into the language of the debate. Obama helps antisemitism by using the word "denier" and makes teaching fake history by denying the Shoah the process of climate debate. By using the word "denier" for political and scientific climate change mitigation skeptics, Obama helps the enemies of Israel who claim our ally has no legitimate right to a territorial state of Israel and deny the right of Israel to exist as a Jewish state.

Shame on you, Mr. President you have shown us our enemy and furthered division by defamation, demagoguery and hate. Good thing elections coming.
DonT mess

Monrovia, CA

#8468 Jun 17, 2014
It's nature of course, you don't mess with mother nature, now do you?
smith ranch rd

Sonoma, CA

#8470 Jun 17, 2014
hiya, we needs to invade someplace right before the full summer rush so that the pump price reflects our efforts to save nigerian's from NKOREAN OIL SLAVERS WHO ARE TRYING TO MUSCLE IN ON THE Kooch bros. Coal is good and alternativatives is not..God knows.
NO Libertoids, wipe that smile.
Close up

Monrovia, CA

#8471 Jun 17, 2014
If were not worried about the big plan? You need to get closer to see it clearly. don't worry why should you, is there something you don't understand

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8472 Jun 17, 2014
Iraqi gays are being slaughtered by Al Qaeda affiliated terrorists and you worry about gas prices? Get your priorities straight, girls should be allowed to attend school without fear of acid attacks, first things first.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8473 Jun 17, 2014
You have no plan. You're completely incompetent. Regardless, we need to take nuclear and hemp power far more seriously if we hope to survive as a species. We won't, though. We'll keep getting even more massive debt until the collapse and World War III. It is apparent you understand nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 6 hr Eric 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say 14 hr mary 2
corruption with Riverside county CPS Fri SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Dec 25 lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Dec 25 Annonymous 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 28 at 9:59PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet