Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,172

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#230657 May 18, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm saying is that in the immediate aftermath, it was totally understandable to consider the video as a possibility, since the same video was causing similar reactions in several countries in the area. So don't act like it was so crazy that it was "over a video" like that video didn't spark riots in other nearby countries.
And you don't know what happened, so stop pretending you do.
It wasn't that fact that the video could have been a possibility, it was the fact that Obama has his aids out broadcasting it was the freaking video. Period. Bigger cover up then watergate and it cost american lives.

Sacramento, CA

#230658 May 18, 2014

Sacramento, CA

#230659 May 18, 2014
The facts are Rice was told to go on the Sunday morning shows and push the video theory. This was done to show the American people that the White House and the State Department weren’t incompetent by ignoring for months the requests by our ambassador, J. Christopher Stephens, for additional security. The re-election of Obama was their top concern; to think otherwise would be naive. The gay guy was thrown under the bus so the great obama could be elected.
Jackson

Anonymous Proxy

#230660 May 18, 2014
Tony C wrote:
btw, there must be a hundred Benghazi threads for all you lunatics who think it's an issue. Try sticking to the gay marriage issue. I know tea party people are stupid and all, but seriously...
Do you agree with same-sex marriage?
navydestroyer

San Mateo, CA

#230661 May 18, 2014
this is Russian military

Obama recycled products unto you this day water

santa claws known as Aphroditee to ancient greek military unto you this day we train at basic for front
Left hook

Fairfield, CA

#230662 May 18, 2014
If gay marriage was such a great idea, why did the majority of people vote against it?. People know what you gays do is very different from what a real married couple do, like a raise a family for instance. Gay marriage is a disgusting attempt at making abnormal behavior seem normal. Well, its far from normal, its disgusting and creepy. Yuck.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230663 May 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't that fact that the video could have been a possibility, it was the fact that Obama has his aids out broadcasting it was the freaking video. Period. Bigger cover up then watergate and it cost american lives.
omg you're ridiculous to think that matters.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230664 May 18, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
The facts are Rice was told to go on the Sunday morning shows and push the video theory. This was done to show the American people that the White House and the State Department weren’t incompetent by ignoring for months the requests by our ambassador, J. Christopher Stephens, for additional security. The re-election of Obama was their top concern; to think otherwise would be naive. The gay guy was thrown under the bus so the great obama could be elected.
(yawn.) yeah, that's really compelling.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230665 May 18, 2014
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you agree with same-sex marriage?
"Agree with" is a weird way to put it. But I am a participant, so obviously I support it.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230666 May 18, 2014
navydestroyer wrote:
this is Russian military
Obama recycled products unto you this day water
santa claws known as Aphroditee to ancient greek military unto you this day we train at basic for front
cuckoo alert.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230667 May 18, 2014
Left hook wrote:
If gay marriage was such a great idea, why did the majority of people vote against it?..
That's a really stupid statement.

Can you think of anything else the people wanted or didn't want, but they were wrong? Ever?

Stupid.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230668 May 18, 2014
Left hook wrote:
People know what you gays do is very different from what a real married couple do, like a raise a family for instance.
Many gay families raise children, stupid.

In fact, many gay families raise children you abandoned.

Also, many straight families do not raise children, yet they don't seem to bother you.

Get therapy.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230669 May 18, 2014
Left hook wrote:
Gay marriage is a disgusting attempt at making abnormal behavior seem normal. Well, its far from normal, its disgusting and creepy. Yuck.
It's not "an attempt" at anything. It's people living their lives. And if you didn't realize it, this is America, where people are supposed to be able to do that. I don't have to like you and you don't have to like me, but you do have to stay the f*** out of my business.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#230671 May 18, 2014
Hey Bigots? How did Prop 8 work for you?

LMAO
Jackson

Anonymous Proxy

#230672 May 18, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
"Agree with" is a weird way to put it. But I am a participant, so obviously I support it.
You are a participant? Sorry, Could you please tell me you mean it?
Left hook

Fairfield, CA

#230673 May 18, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Hey Bigots? How did Prop 8 work for you?
LMAO
Well freak of nature since you asked, prop8 worked fine. In the most liberal state in the country by far, prop8 passed with overwhelming support. The judge however stole the election when he took it upon himself to legislate from the bench. Possibly the judge was a homosexual activist, who knows?. So no matter how you try to spin the outcome, most people think 2 dudes cant be legally married. The judge needs to be fired because he has a conflict of interest obviously and used his power to thwart the will of the people.

Call it something else and move on, we are growing weary of hearing you radicals bitch, moan, and complain.
DeWatched

Covina, CA

#230674 May 18, 2014
And watch the idiots post like crazy, again.
Interesting

San Jose, CA

#230675 May 19, 2014
Lots of posts removed
just posts

Covina, CA

#230676 May 19, 2014
Good thing they were just posts.

Sacramento, CA

#230677 May 19, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
omg you're ridiculous to think that matters.
LOL...yeah who cares if obama made up the video story to get elected while people were dying. You have no compassion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... 8 hr mary 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS 17 hr gmaliscious 6
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 20 hr Joe Hemet 13
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way 20 hr Joe Hemet 1
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) Fri fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Fri SJ THEBOy 9
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... Fri Chris 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match