Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#229036 Feb 15, 2014
Whitey McWhitey wrote:
<quoted text>She's dead.. I don't blame her.. If I had you as a child I'd want to be dead as well.. Skank
Hey Einstein, what did I do to you?
You'reJust a loser no date cyber bully!!
What a wussy !
Dona worry

West Covina, CA

#229037 Feb 15, 2014
The fix is in and it's going to be alright.
Chaz Bono

Los Angeles, CA

#229038 Feb 15, 2014
Whitey McWhitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Cali girl your mother's a prostitute who got bumrammed in a gangbang and had a crack baby. Which was you of course.. Cream pie in Cali girls mom from 16 different dudes. That sleezy skeet dumpster.. Tell her I said hello by the way.
You must be talking about your own mother. Cali is good people, but you aren't. Please die.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#229039 Feb 15, 2014
Chaz Bono wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking about your own mother. Cali is good people, but you aren't. Please die.
Luv ya Chaz!!
Dona Worry

West Covina, CA

#229040 Feb 15, 2014
The fix is in and it's going to be alright so rest your head.
Olivia

Los Angeles, CA

#229041 Feb 15, 2014
I believe life is only being fair regarding gay guys.
blue duck

Gardnerville, NV

#229042 Feb 15, 2014
Chaz Bonno and Olivia de Haviland! This is fast company for a bag lady and wannabe dog-walker like Cali.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#229043 Feb 15, 2014
blue duck wrote:
Chaz Bonno and Olivia de Haviland! This is fast company for a bag lady and wannabe dog-walker like Cali.
You're the dog I walk then....
Dona worry

West Covina, CA

#229044 Feb 15, 2014
The fix is in and it's going to be alright so rest your head on the pillow.
Chaz Bono

Los Angeles, CA

#229045 Feb 15, 2014
blue duck wrote:
Chaz Bonno and Olivia de Haviland! This is fast company for a bag lady and wannabe dog-walker like Cali.
You are not much of a man. You appear to be a guy but a sorry excuse for one. Most likely, you are beyond help and with improving your personal self.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#229047 Feb 15, 2014
rabnew wrote:
The problem is; as soon as the tough keyboard warriors realise our sex they try to degrade and belittle us. Yeah...real manly!
Remember when I said that? It's true!!
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#229049 Feb 15, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>I sure diddle-ee-doo neighbourino !!
Lol....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#229051 Feb 16, 2014
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. That is the scientific basis.

Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior. An evolutionary anomaly that has yet to have a purpose identified.

You claim that marriage and a ss couple are equal, yet can only do so by denying every aspect of comparison except by producing a piece of paper that affirms your denial.

I have a piece of paper signed by three psychiatrists that affirms that I am capable of living on my own.

You need THAT piece of paper to go with your other one...

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#229052 Feb 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. That is the scientific basis.
Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior. An evolutionary anomaly that has yet to have a purpose identified.
You claim that marriage and a ss couple are equal, yet can only do so by denying every aspect of comparison except by producing a piece of paper that affirms your denial.
I have a piece of paper signed by three psychiatrists that affirms that I am capable of living on my own.
You need THAT piece of paper to go with your other one...
KiMare, you are an idiot.

Procreation is neither a prerequisite for, nor a requirement of legal marriage.

Do you have a valid argument, or are you tacitly admitting that you are a moron?
Dona Worry

West Covina, CA

#229054 Feb 16, 2014
Dona worry the fix is in and it's going to be alright so rest your head on the pillow.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#229055 Feb 16, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare, you are an idiot.
Procreation is neither a prerequisite for, nor a requirement of legal marriage.
Do you have a valid argument, or are you tacitly admitting that you are a moron?
Where did I claim that is was?

I simply note that marriage normally naturally results in human fruit.

Ss couples unnaturally never do.

Why does that bother you so???

SMile.
Dona Worry

West Covina, CA

#229056 Feb 16, 2014
The fix is in and it's going to be alright so rest your head on the pillow. Alfred E. Newman.
Benis

Houston, TX

#229057 Feb 16, 2014
Never use a public laundry matt.
Tarter

West Covina, CA

#229058 Feb 16, 2014
Chopped liver and more with this topic.
JrSamples

Los Angeles, CA

#229059 Feb 16, 2014
Us folks in Shytown U.S.of A.don't take kindly to seeing two men kissin in our public parks. Yall want to do dat take it in your house!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... (Oct '14) 4 hr Dont understand t... 23
complaints against Hemet PD (Oct '08) 8 hr FuckHPD 215
warning! regohth based lifeforms !!!!!!! Wed Ladybug 1
Flammable Pajamas from Wal Mart (Nov '11) Tue cathy 20
Whats with the clown Regohth Based Lifeforms? Tue Thor 1
Is it just me, or are people from Hemet really ... (Feb '08) Apr 16 Weirdguy 86
unlicened gardners Apr 16 ElmerFudd 5

Hemet Jobs

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages