Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228403 Jan 25, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Prop 8 did NOT say one man and one woman only.
I have made a handy reference guide for you hope it helps you avoid future confusion-

Man singular
Men plural

Woman singular
Women plural

a man = one man
men = more than one man

a woman = one woman
women = more than one woman

Hope it helps! Good luck.
XooS

La Puente, CA

#228404 Jan 25, 2014
XO's how did you end up with that "dog breath" anyway?

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228405 Jan 25, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 said marriage in California is a man and a woman. Did it say men and women, Miss thing? or did it say a man and a woman?
Did it say NO polygamy?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228406 Jan 25, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who has had no training in in cultural anthropology that thinks polygamy is a bad idea obviously has ulterior motives..... maybe even a compulsion to lie.
But I took a cultural anthropology class as an elective. You aren't going to find ANY textbook that says polygamy is a good thing, so stop lying about it.
garbonzo

Long Beach, CA

#228408 Jan 25, 2014
Have some nice beans.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228409 Jan 25, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it say NO polygamy?
Yes. Of course "a man and a woman only" excludes polygamy you silly goose!

It's good you asked for help though. Remember! There are no dumb posts, only dummies like yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228410 Jan 25, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
But I took a cultural anthropology class as an elective. You aren't going to find ANY textbook that says polygamy is a good thing, so stop lying about it.
I don't know what college that was in but my anthropology education didn't include or require value judgements.

Did you go to a Christian school or something? Fundies? I went to Cal State.

So how soon into the polygamy syllabus did they teach you that polygamy was bad?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228411 Jan 25, 2014
garbonzo wrote:
Have some nice beans.
I like the dark red kidney beans because they have lots of flavonoids. Put em in my chili! With lots of hot peppers, also very good for my health. Wash it down with Pabst Blue Ribbon beer! And lots of it. A little whiskey on the side. Happy happy joy joy. I am a simple man.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228412 Jan 25, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
When I took cultural anthro as a major I was a dumbass kid on the G.I. Bill fascinated with injuns. Arrowheads and sh!t, ended up with a degree in it. But my real education is in geology which I am much more learned in than I ever was in anthro, geology having been my lifelong career. I still do consulting work and writing, I am a CA registered geologist.

I'm no expert in marriage and the family but I support consenting adults decisions on how they want to marry other consenting adults.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228413 Jan 25, 2014
garbonzo wrote:
Have some nice beans.
Great idea! I just texted my girlfriend to bring some. I will make chili that makes us sweat! Then we can skip the sex and get right to drinking.

Ah getting older is a lot of fun. Shot my first turkey the other day. Scared the sh!t out of everybody in the frozen food department! WOO~HOOO!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228414 Jan 25, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
But I took a cultural anthropology class as an elective.
Where? Canada? YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

XooS

La Puente, CA

#228415 Jan 25, 2014
Xoo's how did you end up with that "dog breath" anyway?

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

#228416 Jan 25, 2014
Man I'm gone for a long ass time but Mr Rizzo all I'm see here for when I'm coming back he never leaving just always every single day what I'm going say abowt gay marriage next? What I want doing today? Go to store? No. Waching a movie? No. Talking for my family? No they not wanting talk for me :(. Maybe I'm call my frend? Oh wait I'm mistake I'm have no frend I'm going just always still doing on topix.com going log on for gay marriage just same like I did for every day 13 year 6 month 2 week plus 4 day and 8 hour 56 minute when I'm do my first post. Somwun pleese going teech me how being cool like Mr Rizzo?? Am i'm going have for post abowt gay marriage like him every 10 minute or maybe more?? I'm can't be that cool as him he must having some good "stuff" out there on Union City

Sacramento, CA

#228417 Jan 25, 2014
Mr Rizzo where you doing my frend? Im get worry for you, where he doing? He suppost for to be here by now what going on??
XooS

La Puente, CA

#228418 Jan 25, 2014

Sacramento, CA

#228419 Jan 25, 2014
XooS wrote:
This are not for the mental health secshin thank you my frend

#Whogivingashit
XooS

La Puente, CA

#228420 Jan 25, 2014
Xoo's how did you end up with such bad "dog breath" in the first place?

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228422 Jan 25, 2014
XooS wrote:
He gets it from rimming camels.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228423 Jan 25, 2014
Boy camels.
XooS

La Puente, CA

#228424 Jan 25, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Sat David f Miller 200
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) Jul 20 Tiffandkk 38
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Jul 17 Fed up 16
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Jul 15 poenix28 131
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Jul 14 Ryan 85
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Jul 14 Ryan 36
Old closed cemetery in hemet....Stetson and caw... Jul 13 Gina 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages