Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#226959 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have missed that I am a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite. I have the DNA of two distinct people, and both a penis and a (non-functioning) vagina. Hence my name. I am literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man.
So you like to say. Most likely, you're just fishing for more attention. Could be you're just gay, and trying very hard to create a back-story (pun intended) that explains away your attraction to men and overall sexual confusion.

I mean, really, no sane straight guy spends as much time demanding attention from gay people he doesn't know, and thinking about sex acts they claim to hate.
Iron FIsters

Azusa, CA

#226961 Dec 31, 2013
Iron Fisters have it both ways #226959
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226962 Dec 31, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like to say. Most likely, you're just fishing for more attention. Could be you're just gay, and trying very hard to create a back-story (pun intended) that explains away your attraction to men and overall sexual confusion.
I mean, really, no sane straight guy spends as much time demanding attention from gay people he doesn't know, and thinking about sex acts they claim to hate.
Great argument as usual, Questie. SSM should be allowed because Kimare is probably gay and maybe insane.

That's why I like you silly jackasses.
Lance Prance

Los Angeles, CA

#226963 Dec 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument as usual, Questie. SSM should be allowed because Kimare is probably gay and maybe insane.
You like us because we pack your fudge every other night. We like you because you swallow our loads in return.
Rich

Los Angeles, CA

#226964 Dec 31, 2013
Gay Pride is pushing it to the limit. The Rose Parade has just lowered the bar for float contestants. There is a time and place for everything and the Rose Parade is not the place to show two men/women getting married in such an event. Before you know it there will be full blown Gay Pride floats . . . another law suit in the making for the gays.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226965 Dec 31, 2013
Lance Prance wrote:
<quoted text>
You like us because we pack your fudge every other night. We like you because you swallow our loads in return.
Another great argument for SSM from the peanut gallery!

WOW! You guys are awesome.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#226966 Dec 31, 2013
Happy 2014 to Everyone!!
Luiza Dan mc Spanqui

Sonoma, CA

#226967 Dec 31, 2013
The sentaor says that to protect our homes we should get some folks who is not getting FREE unemployment and some homeless and have 'em hang around in the grounds to ward off burglers and nasty-os. Now he should know but I wonder about them using the bushes to do their stuff and do we got to feed 'em and what happens when the groundsman has to mow the lawn or prune, will they monkey with our pool, who should be in charge of them, do they take time off, who schedules them, what races are available, and what about our dogs and horses?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#226968 Dec 31, 2013
Rich wrote:
Gay Pride is pushing it to the limit. The Rose Parade has just lowered the bar for float contestants. There is a time and place for everything and the Rose Parade is not the place to show two men/women getting married in such an event. Before you know it there will be full blown Gay Pride floats ... another law suit in the making for the gays.
Anytime the words Gay and lawsuit
are in the same paragraph,I always
know it's you GUSTAVO,Bruno,
see what happens when you don't
pay attention.DIVERSITY ROCKS!!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#226970 Dec 31, 2013
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't miss it.
This is a debate site....remember?
Then why would you ask how I know I make love well?

A bitter spirit is a hindrance to good debate.

Smile.

Location hidden

#226971 Dec 31, 2013
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe you are the bitter one due to your genetic makeup.
Lol, you wish.

Smile.

Location hidden

#226972 Dec 31, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is indeed a septic system - filled with nothing but images, thoughts, and fantasies of the types of sex you say you hate.
That's so sad. I can't imagine what that's like.
I've never said I hate it, I've said it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Simple, conclusive proof that homosexuality is a sexual defect.

You deny something so obvious. That's so sad. I can't imagine what that's like.

Smile.

Location hidden

#226973 Dec 31, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How do you know anything about a straight man?

However none of that changes that fact that ss marriage is an oxymoron. A defective failure of mating behavior.

Which brings up the question,

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another LESBIAN???

Smile.

Location hidden

#226974 Dec 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you nailed it Frankie!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#226975 Dec 31, 2013
Luiza Dan mc Spanqui wrote:
The sentaor says that to protect our homes we should get some folks who is not getting FREE unemployment and some homeless and have 'em hang around in the grounds to ward off burglers and nasty-os. Now he should know but I wonder about them using the bushes to do their stuff and do we got to feed 'em and what happens when the groundsman has to mow the lawn or prune, will they monkey with our pool, who should be in charge of them, do they take time off, who schedules them, what races are available, and what about our dogs and horses?
No,yes,sort of,never,yes,IDK,etc.....
Longest sentence I've seen LOL
Iron Fisters

Azusa, CA

#226976 Dec 31, 2013
The Iron Fisters parade will start at midnight #226975
Rich

Los Angeles, CA

#226977 Dec 31, 2013
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime the words Gay and lawsuit
are in the same paragraph,I always
know it's you GUSTAVO,Bruno,
see what happens when you don't
pay attention.DIVERSITY ROCKS!!!!
Don't be silly Frank, Gustavo wasn't from Highland CA., Gustavo isn't the only one who feels that way.
Iron Fisters

Azusa, CA

#226979 Dec 31, 2013
Have o pick only one is a tough choice #226977
Obamanation

Mobile, AL

#226980 Dec 31, 2013
Stickies wrote:
This guy, "stupid" Robertson is a real country reject and retard.
'Duck' star urges men to marry teenage girls As if the controversy needs more fuel, yet another video has surfaced. This time, Phil Robertson explains why men must not wait until their prospective brides are 20.
I vote to dump this piece of DUNG in his own outhouse where he sprang from in the first place.
It is his opinion. He has a right to express his beliefs just like you. If you don't like what the man says don't watch, read or listen to what he says. You sound like a spoiled child.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#226982 Dec 31, 2013
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly Frank, Gustavo wasn't from Highland CA., Gustavo isn't the only one who feels that way.
Not Frank and BS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 7 hr lupita garcia 50
Finders Keepers Estate 11 hr Molly 1
more section 8 housing coming soon Fri lupita garcia 8
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) Fri Daeavalis 45
Bob PratteHEMET: Huffing motive to air conditio... Oct 17 unknown 2
What makes Larry Smith tick? Oct 16 Rob Whitey 6
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Oct 15 CRY BABY POST WOR... 86

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match