Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225729 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you writing to me if I'm not human?
Do you leave Post-it® notes for your fish?
Damn, not only are con dumbs racists, they are stupid.
There you go again. Logic,_NoHo, logic. Please.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#225730 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you writing to me if I'm not human?
Do you leave Post-it® notes for your fish?

Damn, not only are con dumbs racists, they are stupid.
We communicate with all types of animals
My self I enjoy calling animals
It takes a lot of practice but I have seen lions called to within 50 feet before my 375 H&H blew rib bones out his back side

Same with coyotes, turkeys and many other game and non game animals

Some places you can call and shoot all of the hogs you want as they are destroying the area
Here is two

La Puente, CA

#225731 Dec 1, 2013
Here is #225731
DoorKnob laugh

La Puente, CA

#225733 Dec 1, 2013
DoorKnob laughs just as much,#2257333

Were all tired of your stupity.
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225734 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, puto, you told me to "go back to the jungle", that's a racist jab. There is no context in which it could not be a racist jab. Grow a pair of cojones and own up to it. I admit I'm posting a bunch of racist crap. And crap it is. I'm just yanking your chain.
lol jungle racist?!!! jungle is NOT racist. Tell us how it is used racially ...I've got to see this .. please stop with the race card BS, it's getting very old.
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225735 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother to lie? Don't you know your post is still up?
"go back to the jungle where you came from"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
How is that racist please be specific . how is that any different than telling me to go back across the Rio Grande. I don't find that offensive becaus I'm not form Mexico. even if I was big FKing deal it's not offensive you jerk.
DoorKnob laugh

La Puente, CA

#225736 Dec 1, 2013
DoorKnob laughs just as much,#2257335

Were all tired of your stupity.
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225737 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother to lie? Don't you know your post is still up?
"go back to the jungle where you came from"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
So if it is. Don't you know yours are still up? I'm not lying about anything, you are making it out to be racist because that is how you are! typical
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225739 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
By playing the race card...Colored
people is a slur.You are a very bitter
man.You know how you meant it!
This is 2013, times have changed,
you have to change with them or
be left behind.Even if you feel that
way,have respect,be the better person
keep it to yourself.How can you be
mad every day? Lighten up!
calm down frankie. Do you remember when you said you are tough and won't take any crap from anyone, that you will dish it right back? that is what I'm doing so STFU! I think you better sit down and write to the NAACP that they are being racist becaus of the word "colored" is a slur ... excuse me but LMAO. again I am not mad or bitter, I have a great life, I love life, you are the one that is unhappy because you are constantly slamming people, you just don't realize it just look at what you write you dummy, you are frankie all over again stupid ass ... get a life
poof

Rock Island, IL

#225740 Dec 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that racist please be specific . how is that any different than telling me to go back across the Rio Grande. I don't find that offensive becaus I'm not form Mexico. even if I was big FKing deal it's not offensive you jerk.
Take Frankie with you, sell him for a buck or best offer
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225741 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care?
Two, or three, or four guys are having sex. What's it to you?
Why aren't you just happy you are competing for the chicks with guys who look like Rush Limbaugh and not Ricky Martin?
http://www.lastfm.com.tr/music/Ricky+Martin/+...
You look for pics of Rush...
Race card racist violation!
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225742 Dec 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you writing to me if I'm not human?
Do you leave Post-it® notes for your fish?
Damn, not only are con dumbs racists, they are stupid.
race card violation!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225743 Dec 1, 2013
poof wrote:
<quoted text>Take Frankie with you, sell him for a buck or best offer
Witty.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225744 Dec 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>calm down frankie. Do you remember when you said you are tough and won't take any crap from anyone, that you will dish it right back? that is what I'm doing so STFU! I think you better sit down and write to the NAACP that they are being racist becaus of the word "colored" is a slur ... excuse me but LMAO. again I am not mad or bitter, I have a great life, I love life, you are the one that is unhappy because you are constantly slamming people, you just don't realize it just look at what you write you dummy, you are frankie all over again stupid ass ... get a life
Quit calling me Frankie, Bruno you
Derp!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#225745 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit calling me Frankie, Bruno you
Derp!
You were Frankie, but apparently now you are Francine? Admit who you are Frankie, a repressed gay man desperate to come out.
poof

Rock Island, IL

#225746 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit calling me Frankie, Bruno you
Derp!
calm down frankie
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225747 Dec 1, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit calling me Frankie, Bruno you
Derp!
Call him Poof! Turn it around on the dope. Insist he is Poof Daddy Jizzy.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225748 Dec 1, 2013
poof wrote:
<quoted text>calm down frankie
Aw shuddup Gustavo you dope.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
poof

Rock Island, IL

#225749 Dec 1, 2013
ChigayColin wrote:
<quoted text>
You were Frankie, but apparently now you are Francine? Admit who you are Frankie, a repressed gay man desperate to come out.
Frankie is like a mullet, party in the back business in the front.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225750 Dec 1, 2013
ChigayColin wrote:
<quoted text>
You were Frankie, but apparently now you are Francine? Admit who you are Frankie, a repressed gay man desperate to come out.
You're a repressed gay man that desperately came out. And none one cared. An anticlimax. YUK!YUK!YUK!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Mon Regolith Based Li... 153
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sun Indo frank 213
Anything to do in Hemet for teenagers? Sep 25 David F Miller 3
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Sep 25 Nasty spill 483
Hemet Domestic violence. . bad and getting worst. Sep 24 Vic_Rode 58
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Sep 24 Vic_Rode 290
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Sep 24 Dr Kruer MD 37

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages