Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222958 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>That would be you.
Sucking the Government teat.
You must be sucking Illinois teats
as well.You posted you were on
disability,then unemployment as well.
You must be senile and forgot your
posts....Your wife is the one who
has the job!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#222959 Oct 30, 2013
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius rejected calls from Republicans Wednesday to enroll in one of the Obamacare marketplaces, saying she is happy with the coverage she gets as a federal employee.

Mrs. Sebelius said she is among the “95 percent” of Americans who hold employer-sponsored coverage, so she would not be eligible to enter the exchange.

The Ruling Class is NEVER subject to the horrible rules they impose.

Sebelius is one of the Marxist elites. How dare a congressman ask a demeaning question of this nature.

Socialized healthcare is meant for the serfs.

Guess she will keep her current healthcare and doctors.....but you can't!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#222960 Oct 30, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Why....why Big D....that sounds like the "D" stands for deity. You're a god unto yourself.
Big d has a lot of Faith into things he has never seen. His faith is into what others write and tell him. Then his Faith is into himself for embracing it. Yes he is his little d god unto himself.
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#222961 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've given more than "the government" could ever give back. You on the other hand haven't given anything. You just take. I pay taxes. You don't.
I don't pay taxes? Have you seen my 1040? You would not be making an ASSumption would you? I have worked from the age of 13. I have a job, do you?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#222962 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be sucking Illinois teats
as well.You posted you were on
disability,then unemployment as well.
You must be senile and forgot your
posts....Your wife is the one who
has the job!
Show me the post where I said that I was on disability. I have never claimed disability in my life, never. Now show the post you liar.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#222963 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be sucking Illinois teats
as well.You posted you were on
disability,then unemployment as well.
You must be senile and forgot your
posts....Your wife is the one who
has the job!
Yup. His wife works while Poof Daddy Jizzy cruises the gay threads. Ain't she lucky.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#222964 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I don't pay taxes? Have you seen my 1040? You would not be making an ASSumption would you? I have worked from the age of 13. I have a job, do you?
You mad? Relax fruitloops. Picking up cans along the highway is not a job.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#222965 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the post where I said that I was on disability. I have never claimed disability in my life, never. Now show the post you liar.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Call her Frankie. Try that one again.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#222966 Oct 30, 2013
For a light brunch I'll have the Poof Daddy minimelt.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Jizzy.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222967 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the post where I said that I was on disability. I have never claimed disability in my life, never. Now show the post you liar.
It was years ago....I'm not wasting
my day on you.Obviously you are
still on unemployment and that's
because you aren't looking.You
DID say you were on Workman's
Comp....That's disability!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222968 Oct 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Big d has a lot of Faith into things he has never seen. His faith is into what others write and tell him. Then his Faith is into himself for embracing it. Yes he is his little d god unto himself.
You know nothing of me, and now you lie about what you know nothing of, that is an admission of defeat.

And you are correct to feel defeated because you are.

We have already won the fact that same sex couples are married.

We know the age of the earth and the universe

The majority of the country now wishes the GOP did not control the house.

I don’t really need to argue, we have already won.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222969 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. His wife works while Poof Daddy Jizzy cruises the gay threads. Ain't she lucky.
Oh ya,bet his wife has no idea he
is an "Honorary Lesbian"either!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222970 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the post where I said that I was on disability. I have never claimed disability in my life, never. Now show the post you liar.
You want a Waa burger with French
Cries?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#222971 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a Waa burger with French
Cries?
Foadb.
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#222972 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was years ago....I'm not wasting
my day on you.Obviously you are
still on unemployment and that's
because you aren't looking.You
DID say you were on Workman's
Comp....That's disability!
Show me the post.
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#222973 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad? Relax fruitloops. Picking up cans along the highway is not a job.
Why do you look down on others because of the job they have? Is a garbage man less of a man than you are? how about a plumber? Do you tell the kids at Mcdonalds to get a real job when you get your BigMac fix? You have no idea where I work or what I do for a living. Why didn't you get a real job? You had to suck the Government teat. I guess you could not cut it in the private sector.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#222974 Oct 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of me, and now you lie about what you know nothing of, that is an admission of defeat.
And you are correct to feel defeated because you are.
We have already won the fact that same sex couples are married.
We know the age of the earth and the universe
The majority of the country now wishes the GOP did not control the house.
I don’t really need to argue, we have already won.
When all else fails, it's time for the infamous Big D "liar!" straw man.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#222975 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you look down on others because of the job they have? Is a garbage man less of a man than you are? how about a plumber? Do you tell the kids at Mcdonalds to get a real job when you get your BigMac fix? You have no idea where I work or what I do for a living. Why didn't you get a real job? You had to suck the Government teat. I guess you could not cut it in the private sector.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Why you mad bro?

Just because I chose the government as my employer doesn't mean I shouldn't get paid.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#222976 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you look down on others because of the job they have? Is a garbage man less of a man than you are? how about a plumber? Do you tell the kids at Mcdonalds to get a real job when you get your BigMac fix? You have no idea where I work or what I do for a living. Why didn't you get a real job? You had to suck the Government teat. I guess you could not cut it in the private sector.
If you used your GI Bill instead of smoking pot and flipping burgers you'd have a better job now. You had the same opportunity I did. You blew it. Up in smoke. Now look at you. Having a public meltdown on a silly Topix forum over some dude named Frankie and some chick named Cali girl! WOO~HOOO! Ah good times.

GET A JOB!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#222977 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the post.
Careful, she might call your bluff and show it to you. I recall it also. But I don't care enough to go searching for it. That fact that you are so defensive speaks for itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black teens loitering outside E. Hemet stores (Jul '11) 17 hr tellinitlikeitis 43
hookers in Hemet (Sep '11) Sat Mojo 131
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Feb 17 David f Miller 342
young gay guys in hemet (Oct '14) Feb 17 David f Miller 25
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Feb 17 Jeff 90
Harrassment and Stalking (Aug '12) Feb 17 David f Miller 23
McDonalds (Aug '14) Feb 17 Lewis Millhouse 10

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages