Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222683 Oct 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
People on SSI are not looking for a
handout.Neither are people who work
25 years at a job and retire....You said
it yourself....So WHO wants a free ride?
Not you CG. there are those who are not even citzens collecting everything they can, because Obammy promotes it ...
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222684 Oct 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya.......He's in a wheelchair living it
up Gustavo! Geez!
I know he is he should be greatful but he isn't, don't feel sorry for the POS, he talks too much crap
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222685 Oct 27, 2013
With McDonalds switch away from Heinz tomato ketchup what will number 9 pull?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222687 Oct 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you CG. there are those who are not even citzens collecting everything they can, because Obammy promotes it ...
You would know.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222688 Oct 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he is he should be greatful but he isn't, don't feel sorry for the POS, he talks too much crap
Too funny!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222689 Oct 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Not you CG. there are those who are not even citzens collecting everything they can, because Obammy promotes it ...
Thanks Gustavo,Appreciate it..

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222690 Oct 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>I know he is he should be greatful but he isn't, don't feel sorry for the POS, he talks too much crap
I have empathy for disabled people
no matter what...That was part of
my job for over 25 years....
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222691 Oct 27, 2013
Fast and furious but steady and dependable is the number 9.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222692 Oct 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know.
I've seen many of your type around homo
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222693 Oct 27, 2013
looks like the thread is losing steam !!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222695 Oct 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
looks like the thread is losing steam !!!!
It's just you.
Closed door

Azusa, CA

#222696 Oct 27, 2013
An off-duty police officer was riding his motorcycle down First Avenue in the Maywood section of Chicago Saturday night when he crashed into a 4-year-old girl who was trying to cross the road with her older cousin.

The 43-year-old officer then shot and killed her father in an altercation that followed, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Them killers come in all shapes and sizes too, with or with out a uniform.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222698 Oct 27, 2013
The torque put out by number 9 is unbelievable.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222699 Oct 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just you.
Oh

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222700 Oct 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
looks like the thread is losing steam !!!!
Just no one is insulting each other!
Is that so bad?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222701 Oct 27, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. At least you agree that sexual orientation is irrelevant when it comes to criminal behavior.
I never said it wasn't. My point was about how people use religion to show it's violence when as you agreed with the angry atheist, it's the person.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222702 Oct 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I never said it wasn't. My point was about how people use religion to show it's violence when as you agreed with the angry atheist, it's the person.
I know a lot of non believers who say
they are not Atheists.In my opinion,
Atheists are haters....But opinions are
ya know,and everyone has one.
Chris

Los Angeles, CA

#222703 Oct 27, 2013
The interesting side is of same sex marriage are the tax consequences. They are now allowed to filed amended tax returns.

Chris
Owner Cel Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer
Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Fillmore needs.
http://www.taxprepfillmore.com/christopher-le...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222704 Oct 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of non believers who say
they are not Atheists.In my opinion,
Atheists are haters....But opinions are
ya know,and everyone has one.
TRue, they do have a long history of hate for people that don't believe their belief in nothing. For people that say they believe in nothing, it's amazing how interested they are in people that do believe in a Higher Power.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222705 Oct 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>TRue, they do have a long history of hate for people that don't believe their belief in nothing. For people that say they believe in nothing, it's amazing how interested they are in people that do believe in a Higher Power.
That's true because as a believer, I
never really think of Atheists,one way
or another,to each his/her own...

Getting into a debate on religion,
with an Atheist is like bumping your
head on the wall! that's why I keep
my religious beliefs to myself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) 19 hr lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc 21 hr Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Dec 24 Chris 10
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Dec 22 SJskin 1
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 pm PST