Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222427 Oct 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind of child services put you on jail. I catch you watching and that's where you will go!
The difference is, his kind is not banned from our public schools, your kind is.

We know where the danger to our children comes from.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222431 Oct 24, 2013
Be sure to unload all the cargo that number 9 train is carrying this time.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222433 Oct 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The burden of proof is on the accuser.
You have an IQ just below diarrhea.
You should read ALL the posts before opening that big mouth of yours skidmark..Must be all those truckers and traffic cones you sit on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222434 Oct 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go, shitferbrains. It happened right here on the 18th, and not one fruit has spoken against it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...
Poof
Madison, WI
"I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love. "
I've already spoken against it MANY times..There's no hope for you 'little'(and I do mean that in EVERY sense of the word) boy..traffic cones are your only hope.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222437 Oct 24, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww..Pappy you are such ignorant POS, even the bigots make fun of you. How about these:#221992,#221989,#220393. . That's just for starters, should I go on? Now STFU and go back to your TV...
What about them? they don't prove jack crap. now you go back to your park mens room where you earn your living, you little tramp

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222438 Oct 24, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already spoken against it MANY times..There's no hope for you 'little'(and I do mean that in EVERY sense of the word) boy..traffic cones are your only hope.
lol you are being a real bitch today Mikey, please go back to your park mens room and stay there. BIGOT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222440 Oct 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.
And you're boring....Don't think that anyone thinks YOU are concerned about kids or have ANYTHING legitimate to say, it's pure bigotry.'NAMBLA Boi'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222441 Oct 24, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you are being a real bitch today Mikey, please go back to your park mens room and stay there. BIGOT
How odd... Park Men's room eh? speaks volumes..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222443 Oct 24, 2013
While it's true many want to see number 9 retired, that just isn't going to happen.

Not as long as their are cit-head posters wasting space and breathing my air.
Jonathan

Los Angeles, CA

#222445 Oct 24, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jonny, can I call you Jonny, great.
Here is the thing, do you feel the same when a man has his tongue shoved down a womans throat at the amusment park?
it's also disrespecftul when children are around, but the majority of these actions seem to be by Lesbians, while the majority of the people in line are straight couples, or families, so THAT gives you a horrible image, and what is worse it seems you lesbians purposely to aggrivate others, and prove some type of point, if you only knew how stupid and ridiculous you looked, really.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222446 Oct 24, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>You retired early because you faked an injury and ended up in a wheel chair wink, not because you earned a normal reitirement you fool.
it's just a matter of time before they catch up to you and your activity and decide you are not really that injured. You might consider looking around for cameras before you take that next cast at the Kern! its people like youo that makes our city taxes go up and up ...
You are full of crap...I didn't fake an
Injury you creep.I have had 3 surgeries
They retired me early.I didn't fake
anything.....
Jonathan

Los Angeles, CA

#222447 Oct 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What you obviously don't realize is that for all gay people you see who act that way, there are many who do not. Those are the gay people who are all around you every day of your life who you don't even realize are gay. Do you hate them also, or is it just public displays of affection that bother you? If so, do you have the same feelings of revulsion when "straight" people behave that way? Just curious....
I never said I hated them, I just hate their (lesbians) insensitivity. Public display of over the top affection looks bad by anybody, what I see is the lesbians in heat that don't give a shyt. I work with gay people, and one of my really good friends is gay. For the most part, I think the gay MEN, are very nice and cordial and loveable, the lesbians are the ones that are just out there in ridicuLand, just pathetic.

Location hidden

#222448 Oct 24, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Listen you little biatch! you could satisfy this "Old Duffer" you cold fish
Ewwwwww.I wouldn't touch you with
A ten foot pole.......
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222450 Oct 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I own you, sloganeering shitstain.
Never forget it.
LOL, I've stomped you att least 4 times on here already buttflower..You don't own sh*t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222451 Oct 24, 2013
Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I hated them, I just hate their (lesbians) insensitivity. Public display of over the top affection looks bad by anybody, what I see is the lesbians in heat that don't give a shyt. I work with gay people, and one of my really good friends is gay. For the most part, I think the gay MEN, are very nice and cordial and loveable, the lesbians are the ones that are just out there in ridicuLand, just pathetic.
If 'Public display of over the top affection looks bad by anybody' then why do straights get away with it all the time? You're not on here b*tching about that..maybe you should get to know more lesbians.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222452 Oct 24, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwwwww.I wouldn't touch you with
A ten foot pole.......
icky isn't he?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#222453 Oct 24, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>icky isn't he?
Icky is an understatement...
Creepy Ice Cream man icky....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222454 Oct 24, 2013
The Reich wrote:
This world must be purified of gays just as jews and blacks. They make the world worse everyday. Someday, a great ruler shall rise
Take a ride back in your time capsule to 1930, it didn't work out so well for you.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222455 Oct 24, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch too much history/military channel you dork
They should change the name of that to the Hitler Channel.

Location hidden

#222456 Oct 24, 2013
Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I hated them, I just hate their (lesbians) insensitivity. Public display of over the top affection looks bad by anybody, what I see is the lesbians in heat that don't give a shyt. I work with gay people, and one of my really good friends is gay. For the most part, I think the gay MEN, are very nice and cordial and loveable, the lesbians are the ones that are just out there in ridicuLand, just pathetic.
So two girls kissing turns you off.?
You are the first man I have ever
heard complain about seeing it.....
I'm a straight female,and I don't
want to see ANY couple make
out...Straight,Gay or Lesbian...
It's disrespectful...Get a room!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netflix 17 hr Cassierae 1
Hemet Police blotter (Feb '08) 19 hr Djj12 26
News HEMET: Information, not cash, for panhandlers (Feb '12) Apr 18 Larry miller 17
News Hemet man arrested; newborns in hospital (Jul '07) Apr 18 tee 23
Shooting at Acacia and Girard Apr 17 brznbratt 2
Lou Pittam's Store (Apr '10) Apr 15 Chris 5
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) Apr 14 jtcart 47
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]