Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222236 Oct 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was in your dreams dummy. You had a whole scenario going, I rescued you and brought you aboard ship and then you wanted to blow all the squids you got so excited. You were asking and telling all over the place. Had to put you in irons which got you even more excited.
WTF are you trying to say? there were no green LZs where I was fighting you moron, you make no sense at all. Tell your own story you bisexual little meat ball. You remember how you bragged about being off shore!! lol what everrr

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222237 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Bigot? Did I respond to a Kmaire post?
Oh you mean Big D. No he's not a bigot.
Have a great Day Frankie
I was speaking of the idiot that approves of the seal team 6 dying as just another day.
WALTER

Ballwin, MO

#222239 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love.
So poof you are not a homosexual butt a pedophile or both.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222240 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie? Why yes he is an idiot, hey he is all yours.
Aw now Jizzy. You said I was your special project. Now you're trying to pass me off before you've made any progress at all with me.

Are you always going to be a loser Jiz? Just give up, smoke a joint and declare victory?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222241 Oct 22, 2013
That number 9 train runs like a top.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222243 Oct 22, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you trying to say? there were no green LZs where I was fighting you moron, you make no sense at all. Tell your own story you bisexual little meat ball. You remember how you bragged about being off shore!! lol what everrr
What a homo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222245 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Nice Frankie, just call people names. And you wonder why everyone chuckles at your posts.
Putz.{chuckle}
Josef

Gardnerville, NV

#222247 Oct 22, 2013
How do you feel about same species marriages? Cali(Hag Monster) is married to an old goat.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222248 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy what's up? How's it rollin?
Excellently!

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222249 Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222250 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending children from gay pedophiles and noting the vast and numerous distinctions between SS couples and marriage is not hate speech pervert.
You are NOT defending anything asstroll, you're only making bigoted hate speech. AND Speaking of pedophiles, how many foster children do you have? 10! Trying to make a harem? YOU need to be reported to child services. Sick Piece of sh*t.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222251 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you deduced that means I excuse heterosexual pedophiles? Not the smartest rock, are you. It so happens I was responding to a pervert excusing gay pedophiles.
Oh, by the way, a vastly greater percentage of gays are pedophiles. Another symptom of a sexual defect.
BTW POS you're reported AGAIN for hate speech and false accusations.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222252 Oct 22, 2013
Josef wrote:
How do you feel about same species marriages? Cali(Hag Monster) is married to an old goat.
WTF.....Guest is an imbecile.....
Love how you losers know me..LOL
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222253 Oct 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a homo.
Is that all you have to say you fraud ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222254 Oct 22, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW POS you're reported AGAIN for hate speech and false accusations.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222255 Oct 22, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT defending anything asstroll, you're only making bigoted hate speech. AND Speaking of pedophiles, how many foster children do you have? 10! Trying to make a harem? YOU need to be reported to child services. Sick Piece of sh*t.
Relax fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222256 Oct 22, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you have to say you fraud ?
Relax fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222257 Oct 22, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#222258 Oct 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitloops.
You want to be next pappy? No relaxing about it, when a misguided sick POS like that makes false accusations. You may think you have camaraderie with him, because your both bigots, but HE is seriously mentally ill. Just wait.

Long Beach, CA

#222259 Oct 22, 2013
The troll attacks need to stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same Sex Marriage: Yes or No? 13 hr chris 4
Mexico Walmart in San Jacinto (Apr '11) Sun ana 70
Randy freeman Jul 4 Lee 1
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Jul 3 Kristen_C 7
Diabetes: I believe it's due to obesity Jun 29 Lady Morgana 27
News Felon Arraigned on Assault, Robbery, Attempted ... Jun 29 Larry Miller 1
News Theater Complex, Bowling Alley Coming to Menife... (May '14) Jun 28 Lady Morgana 17
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages