Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220931 Oct 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The Dipshitocrats priority is simple...generate votes for them no matter what the cost or damage to this country. Less than 20% of Fed govt is shutdown. Who cares, they should stay shutdown, and layoff a few thousand, too. We can't afford them. And, ObamaCare is an income tax. And, the IRS should have Nothing to do with our health. IRS doesn't even follow tax law, and Fed takes trillions every year through income taxes, and gives it away as "interest" to foreign banks.
You nailed it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220936 Oct 13, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about you, but I am thankful that at no other time in our Nations 200 + year history has any President or Congress added to the Federal Deficit. Gosh darn it Obama.I don't know about you, but I am THANKFUL that at no time in our Nation has ever had a Income TAX hike. Gosh Darn Obama. I am also thankful that at no time in our Nations history has seen any raise in the Number of Federal workers. Gosh Darn Obama. Why oh why should we even have federal employees? If you think about it do we really need The FBI, CIA, NSA, Army,Navy,Airforce and Marnies?
Do we need US Customs, Border patrol, Coast Guard, US Marshalls ,
Air Traffic control? I cant find one single reason how about you?
When Mr. Obama became president in January 2009, the total federal debt stood at $10.6 trillion. This week, it hit $16.7 trillion — an increase of 57 percent. In the same time frame under President George W. Bush, total federal debt rose 38 percent. Under President Clinton, it rose 32 percent.

In other news, Democrats insist on keeping the government shutdown last night. Leaders of the Democratic-led Senate rejected the proposal to reopen the government and raise the debt ceiling Saturday before heading down Pennsylvania Avenue to meet with President Obama at the White House.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220937 Oct 13, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Frankie, I said that I was not you.
You certainly are not. No argument there. That you actually think I am Cali Girl is funny. Shows what a moron you are very nicely. I couldn't better what your stupidity does to yourself.
Ronsons

Azusa, CA

#220938 Oct 13, 2013
Catherine Crawford a well known rabid mouthed Tea Party supporter has out done herself:

http://glendora.patch.com/groups/politics-and ...
Ronsons

Azusa, CA

#220939 Oct 13, 2013
Incase, Catherine Crawford a well known rabid mouthed Tea Party supporter has out done herself:

http://glendora.patch.com/groups/politics-and ...
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#220940 Oct 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mr. Obama became president in January 2009, the total federal debt stood at $10.6 trillion. This week, it hit $16.7 trillion — an increase of 57 percent. In the same time frame under President George W. Bush, total federal debt rose 38 percent. Under President Clinton, it rose 32 percent.
In other news, Democrats insist on keeping the government shutdown last night. Leaders of the Democratic-led Senate rejected the proposal to reopen the government and raise the debt ceiling Saturday before heading down Pennsylvania Avenue to meet with President Obama at the White House.
Nice try...you fail to mention that when Bubba Bush took office he had a balanced budget and surplus. Don't start trying to blame the the Dems for this fiasco..It's all greedy Republican't BS. You're just another misguided slave to Koch brothers, buttflower.
Match Point

Azusa, CA

#220941 Oct 13, 2013
Mikey are you still shooting up smack or are you just talking it again?
Charlie

Azusa, CA

#220942 Oct 13, 2013
Mikey are you still using smack?

Or are you just talking that way all over again?
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#220943 Oct 13, 2013
Charlie wrote:
Mikey are you still using smack?
Or are you just talking that way all over again?
And you POS? Can't make up your mind who you are today I see..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220944 Oct 13, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try...you fail to mention that when Bubba Bush took office he had a balanced budget and surplus. Don't start trying to blame the the Dems for this fiasco..It's all greedy Republican't BS. You're just another misguided slave to Koch brothers, buttflower.
We cannot keep spending frivolously when we are already deeply in debt. It doesn't work. It's disastrous to our country and our future. I don't run my financial life like that and the government shouldn't either. It's unsustainable, selfish and stupid.

We need to put the drunken sailor in chief on a much stricter budget.
That's what this is all about.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#220945 Oct 13, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>So you would never ever compare the actions of a sitting President to those who have came before. Is that what you are saying? You would never hold Ronnie Raygun up and say, Bill you sure where not as good as he was. YOU would never compare two different Presidents would you?
You only compare the past to justify Obama, you make excuses after excuses for him, it gets old. Here's a comparison, when the Gov shutdown with Clinton, he didn't act like a spoiled child, he kept parks and memorials open. What did your Savior do?

Sacramento, CA

#220946 Oct 13, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to mention America was attacked under Bush. Did the Koch brothers do that?

Sacramento, CA

#220947 Oct 13, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text> If you think about it do we really need The FBI, CIA, NSA, Army,Navy,Airforce and Marnies?
Do we need US Customs, Border patrol, Coast Guard, US Marshalls ,
Air Traffic control? I cant find one single reason how about you?
And will you mention the rest? The pet projects, Do you really need your Saturday mail? Department of Agriculture made an estimated $28 million in inappropriate farm assistance payments.

An estimated $208 million worth of single-family direct housing loans went to borrowers who had no history of stable and dependable income, poor credit, or were unexpected to be able to make their payments.

Up to $118 million could have been saved through better oversight of the Department of Labor's troubled Jobs Corps.

Because of an error in calculating performance standards, the Employment and Training Administration failed to track down $148 million in overpaid government checks.

More than $138 million of federal grant spending by the Philadelphia School District was either not allowed or unjustified.

The Department of Education sent $42.4 million to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, despite the fact that the school is ineligible to receive any federal funding.

The Small Business Administration underwrites loans but has been ineffective in identifying when lenders are clearly negligent. Improved reviews could save $43 million over two years.

The National Disaster Loan Resolution Center failed to transfer delinquent disaster loans to the Treasury Department in a timely manner, and incurred $171.1 million in questionable costs as a result.

The Department of Veterans Affairs does not effectively identify instances in which it doesn't have to pay for care. A report in 2011 found that, as a result, the VA could overspend by an estimated $760 million over five years.

The VA will award an estimated $2.5 billion worth of contracts intended for veteran-owned small businesses to ineligible businesses from 2011 to 2015.

More than $437 million worth of costs at Los Alamos National Laboratory were deemed questionable over a two-year period.

One-fifth of the Department of Transportation's Recovery Act contracts were awarded with only one or two bids. The average price difference between contracts with one or two bids and those with three bids is at least $179 million.

There's more and more. Obama runs a wasteful Government that rewards his friends and family.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#220948 Oct 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We cannot keep spending frivolously when we are already deeply in debt. It doesn't work. It's disastrous to our country and our future. I don't run my financial life like that and the government shouldn't either. It's unsustainable, selfish and stupid.
We need to put the drunken sailor in chief on a much stricter budget.
That's what this is all about.
If that were true I would agree, but this started out as being about Obamacare, which is conveniently no longer mentioned. What is happening is deceitful and wrong, is it political terrorism by the republican't/tea party pure and simple.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#220949 Oct 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You failed to mention America was attacked under Bush. Did the Koch brothers do that?
I wouldn't doubt it..If it's in their self interest they'll do anything AND as long as you buy fking Bounty paper towels. YOU fail to mention that the Bin ladens were friends of the Bushes and he provided them safe passage out of the country.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220950 Oct 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly are not. No argument there. That you actually think I am Cali Girl is funny. Shows what a moron you are very nicely. I couldn't better what your stupidity does to yourself.
Yes.....
That is ridiculous! That is how his
warped mind works.The world does
not revolve around Jizzy 56....

BTW 56,is that what his IQ is?
Occutard Watch

Pulaski, TN

#220951 Oct 13, 2013
Occutard wrote:
Catherine Crawford a well known rabid mouthed Tea Party supporter has out done herself:
Bang that little drum, shitferbrains.
Tards

Azusa, CA

#220952 Oct 13, 2013
Baz Tards are the entire GOP, Republican's and Tea Party don't have the "right stuff" to shut the US government down and put it into ruin?

There a bunch of little Josie's.

No guts, No glory aren't you people hopped up on your own EGO'S anyway?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220953 Oct 13, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true I would agree, but this started out as being about Obamacare, which is conveniently no longer mentioned. What is happening is deceitful and wrong, is it political terrorism by the republican't/tea party pure and simple.
The blame is shared equally. You act as if it's just for spite. It's not, it's survival. It's our kids and grandkids future.

It's the minority party's job to rein in the excesses of the majority party using whatever power is legally available. They are doing their job. Obama could end this by negotiating, he's using it as much or worse than the republicans. These clowns are incompetent and selfish. ALL of them, from the drunken sailor in chief on down. In both parties.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#220954 Oct 13, 2013
Well, if it ain't Mikey the Shitstain® making an appearance.

What did the Emergency Room pull out of your ass THIS weekend, imbecile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 5 hr Pink 11
corruption with Riverside county CPS Fri SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Thu lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Thu Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Dec 22 SJskin 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet