Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#219882 Oct 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as an "ex" gay. Everyone dies with the sexual orientation they were born with. And even if some few gays are opposed to SSM or adoption, that does not change the basic facts regarding civil rights.
It depends on how that civil right is defined. Marriage, the legally recognized union of one man and one woman as husband and wife, is a civil right based on that union. Change the union, change the right. So when does it no longer become a civil right? Is SSM a civil right? Plural marriage? Incest?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#219885 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR LAST TIME HITLER..........YOU CAN NOT VOTE TO TAKE AWAY OR KEEP AWAY ANYONES CIVIL RIGHTS..........time to read and learn idiot. ALL THE STATE BANS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL...That is a 1000000000000000% fact!!!!!!!!!!
FOR THE LAST TIME YOU COMMIE....YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY THE PEOPLE'S RIGHT TO VOTE!!!! Or put proposals on a ballot TO BE VOTED ON! IF you don't like it.......MOVE TO NORTH KOREA!!!!!!!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#219887 Oct 3, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
There's only one Tom...and only one Jerry???
I didn't know...
LOL!!!
As far as the 'Tom and Jerry Show' that is a cartoon.
Two stars for the little boy up front.
Okay that's a little better....but lately Don Con....your insults have gotten lame......c'mon you can do better that that.
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#219888 Oct 3, 2013
Watch the dead ones float back out to sea?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219889 Oct 3, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>Right on!

The Proctologist is back.

Carry on butt explorer.
Not the same Doctor????

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#219890 Oct 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your teatards are providing a valuable service, everyone is watching them hold the country hostage.
Until your GOP cuts them lose, you donít stand a chance in a general election. I almost feel sorry for republicans, never thought I would feel like that.
You are such a dumb media believing whore. LOL. when one side (the D's and Obama) refuse to negotiate, it's obvious there is a reason fool! This is all the Dems have left after pushing that joke of a health Care on us. They want a shutdown so they can make speeches on every corner blaming the R's and that evil Tea Party. It really doesn't surprise me that you didn't get it. Obama is spending more money keeping places closed. LOL!!!

Sacramento, CA

#219891 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP don't want same sex people to have equal rights. They always speak out against anyone not white. And just the far rights religion shows they think women second class....
even the great Obama was against SSM. A lot of Dems are against SSM. Stop lying. Some GOP are not even white. What part of religion shows women are 2nd class besides Islam?

Sacramento, CA

#219892 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea but Nam vets killed babies and women. ON PURPOSE.
Who is Dr Gosnell?
Some did, I doubt very many did. It happens in all wars. Isn't Dr Gosnell your hero?

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#219893 Oct 3, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR THE LAST TIME YOU COMMIE....YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY THE PEOPLE'S RIGHT TO VOTE!!!! Or put proposals on a ballot TO BE VOTED ON! IF you don't like it.......MOVE TO NORTH KOREA!!!!!!!
Yes indeed,for the last time! In California you can put anything you want on the ballot but if it's determined afterward to be "Unconstitutional" that's it,finis,over done through! As is the case in California with Prop 8 deemed,"Unconstitutional "! Then it was appealed and found again to be "Unconstitutional"by a higher court and confirmed once again, as being "Unconstitutional"! Then the Supreme court deemed that proponents of Prop 8 had NO standing which brings us where we are today,Marriage equality is the law in California for now and ever more! It's over,done with,"Prop 8 IS "Unconstitutional" Sorry but you have no choice but to live with it,so sad,to bad! You don't like it YOU move to North Korea!

Long Beach, CA

#219894 Oct 3, 2013
This thread has become nothing but a troll rage forum. Grow up.

Location hidden

#219898 Oct 3, 2013
guest wrote:
This thread has become nothing but a troll rage forum. Grow up.
Which guest?:)
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219902 Oct 3, 2013
Cadaver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't matter if I was a five year old kid putting on a magic show loser...your entire position against gays getting married is lame so piss off.
LOL!!
What a punk you are.
There's no magic, certainly.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219904 Oct 3, 2013
Cadaver Stain wrote:
<quoted text>
How do they and you feel about civil rights shitass???
"civil rights" is the main astroturf phrase for the child molesters and dog screwers. How transparent.

Location hidden

#219905 Oct 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>"civil rights" is the main astroturf phrase for the child molesters and dog screwers. How transparent.
Wow.....Glad you hold back some of
your anger......
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219906 Oct 3, 2013
Mash those smilies, shitferbrains.

Location hidden

#219907 Oct 3, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.....Glad you hold back some of
your anger......
I'm going to for sure after seeing
you go berserk....tonight!!!!
You probably have a vein bulging...

Location hidden

#219908 Oct 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>"civil rights" is the main astroturf phrase for the child molesters and dog screwers. How transparent.
What is with the AstroTurf? Do
you get $50.00 every time you
post it? Just like Gene Simmons
and his moneybag copy write???
Beavis and Brucie

Pulaski, TN

#219910 Oct 4, 2013
Call Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably have a vein bulging...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#219911 Oct 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a dumb media believing whore. LOL. when one side (the D's and Obama) refuse to negotiate, it's obvious there is a reason fool! This is all the Dems have left after pushing that joke of a health Care on us. They want a shutdown so they can make speeches on every corner blaming the R's and that evil Tea Party. It really doesn't surprise me that you didn't get it. Obama is spending more money keeping places closed. LOL!!!
Im glad you don't get it.

People are so worried about Hillary, truth is as long as the teatards are vetting candidates the democrats could beat the GOP running Pee Wee Herman.

It isn't a matter of blame, the teatards are indeed responsible for the shutdown, they manufactured this crisis, for political reasons. Last time the GOP did this, they lost the house in the next election. This has been pointed out by more responsible republicans.

If they manufacture a default on the debt,( which I don't actually expect them to do ) it will be game over for the GOP, there will only be one viable party left.

Not everyone in the GOP is on board with these terrorists. The GOP needs to cut the idiots lose, that would bring in moderates and they would have a viable political party again.

Your party is following morons like lemmings off a cliff.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#219912 Oct 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"civil rights" is the main .....
You poor thing. I can't imagine what it feels like to have these images in one's mind, and be unable to restrict them from flowing out and poisoning the air around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Has Hemet become a dumping ground for parolees ... 17 hr Jim 4
We need better places Aug 1 Loodledoodle 2
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Aug 1 Gay ray dave 115
Junior High Schools in Hemet (May '10) Jul 31 animal_freak1301 15
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Jul 31 Unknown 8
What is there to do in Hemet ? (May '08) Jul 31 Molights 49
Murder of TRACY WOODS (Jun '12) Jul 29 jeannie 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages