Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
188,701 - 188,720 of 200,365 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>'Nipple'???

This from someone whose bra size is 31aaa Xtra long?

Snicker.
STFU BRUCE WILLIS LOL
Dorn

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Same sex attraction is difficult to explain.
It seems to me that women are attracted to women, because women want tenderness and consideration. Men are attracted to men because they want domination and ejaculation.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pride comes before a fall.
Yes, and we are watching the influence of religion fall very hard and very fast. Their pride is bringing them down.

Notice the change in tone of the largest religious leader in the world? He sees it, so does most everyone else, except you

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up about me you weirdo!
No sane person has a sanity letter
You Warren Jeff's reject!
Point made.

My point made.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I'm 45 doesn't mean I
Am disfigured.You on the other hand
Think your old wife looks like Ann
Margaret,and you think you look like Bruce Willis......I look just fine as
myself! Not posting my bra size for
Ya Pervert!
We believe everything we hear from Californians. Especially blondes who say they are only 45.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>We believe everything we hear from Californians. Especially blondes who say they are only 45.

Smirk.
My picture is up Nippy!
I know I look 45, I don't have to prove
anything to you.I'm content with my
face and body....Are you??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Point made.

My point made.
Hope a lot of Carnivals come
through your town.It will keep you and
Ann Margaret above afloat!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
My picture is up Nippy!
Let's see it, shitferbrains.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We believe everything we hear from Californians. Especially blondes who say they are only 45.
Smirk.
You are aware the "Bruce" is traditionally a caricature of a gay name,... right Bruce?
Flouders

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Monger's are like flounders.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see it, shitferbrains.
My picture is up are you blind? Or just
illiterate?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>You are aware the "Bruce" is traditionally a caricature of a gay name,... right Bruce?
Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Woke this morning, and SS couples were still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
How's that ruling working out for you?
Snicker.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
My picture is up are you blind? Or just
illiterate?
Then where is it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Then where is it?
I see it.I don't know why you can't see
It.Look I'm tired of all this.That Mikey
guy is posting now so believe it or not.
I'm checking to see why you can't see
It.....I am who I say I am....
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Woke this morning, and SS couples were still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
How's that ruling working out for you?
Snicker.
Actually they are married, legally and recognized as married in all 50 state by the federal government and a growing number of state governments.

We are waiting for you to open your eyes, you have not yet, you are still asleep, dreaming of days that are gone.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and we are watching the influence of religion fall very hard and very fast. Their pride is bringing them down.
Notice the change in tone of the largest religious leader in the world? He sees it, so does most everyone else, except you
http://www.romereports.com/palio/largest-cath...
March 18, 2013.( Romereports.com ) A snapshot of the latest figures available on the world's Catholic population reaffirms what's been known for years, the growth of the Church is shifting East as it decreases in the West.

According to the 2012 Pontifical Yearbook, the most recent report on the status of the world's Catholics, there are 1.196 billion Catholics, or one of every six people in the world.

By looking at the top ten countries by Catholic population, you get an accurate breakdown of where most Catholics in the world live.

Half of the top ten are in the Americas, including three of the top four. Another three are in Europe, while, and one in Asia. Rounding out the top ten, and depending on who you ask, are one of two African countries with thriving Catholic communities.

Although that growth in Africa has been the most dramatic over the past few decades, the numbers in Asia are fast outpacing any of the other regions.

In 2010 alone, there were 40 million new Catholics in the Asian continent, twice as much as in the number of new Catholics in Africa that year.

But the growth in Asia and Africa is not just limited to population. The 2012 Yearkbook figures show the number of priests and consecrated persons from those two areas dwarf all others.

To help serve the pastoral needs of the Church in those fast growing areas, Asia added 1695 priests in 2010 compared to the previous year, while Africa added 761. By comparison, the Americas only added 40, while Europe was down 905.

When it comes to consecrated persons, Asia and Africa once again show the greatest increase compared to the year before. While all other areas showed negative or anemic growth.

The clout of these two areas has even been reflected in the College of Cardinals. During Benedict XVI's last consistory in November 2012, he created two cardinals from the Americas, one from Africa and three from Asia.

http://cvcomment.org/2013/03/04/challenging-t...

Strong, sometimes spectacular, growth

In 1900 there were roughly 266 million Catholics in the world. This rose to 1,045 million by 2000. By 2010 there were 1,197 million, according to the 2012 edition of the Annuarium Statisticum Ecclesiae, the ‘Statistical Yearbook of the Church’. Over the last forty years, Catholics have consistently made up between 17 and 18pc of the world’s population; having been steadily about 17.3pc in recent years, they now are probably about 17.5pc. Current growth in the world’s Catholic population is slightly outpacing general population growth.

Peter Seewald was right to say to Pope Benedict, when interviewing him for 2010’s Light of the World, that:“Never before has the Catholic Church had more believers, never before such extension, literally to the ends of the earth.”

Critics of the Church habitually dismiss evidence for global growth by saying such growth is “only in the south”. Aside from the racist undertones to such comments, which seem to imply that it’s only ‘the West’ that matters, they ignore the crucial fact that global growth in general over the twentieth century was highest in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. To say that the Church is only growing in ‘the South’ is to say only that the Church is growing where the population is growing.

Latin America

Latin America could fairly be described as the heartland of modern Catholicism, with more than 40 per cent of the world’s Catholic population coming from that continent — and that figure is even higher if we include the Latino populations of the US and Canada.

Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you Gustavo! Although I have
nothing against Gays.
Like I have said for years I don't care what gays do in their privacy, just don't force their lifestly on me. Now when they force the government to implement their demands that costs the taxpayer money is when it affects me directly. The gay mans reply is "we pay taxes too" well surely they don't mind and extral tax because it will benefit them. It's a win win for the gay cult.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Then where is it?
I see you idiot, why can't you? sheesh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Like I have said for years I don't care what gays do in their privacy, just don't force their lifestly on me. Now when they force the government to implement their demands that costs the taxpayer money is when it affects me directly. The gay mans reply is "we pay taxes too" well surely they don't mind and extral tax because it will benefit them. It's a win win for the gay cult.
I agree and I do feel that marriage is
between a man and woman as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hemet police not doing their job 3 hr Chris 27
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Pole swap 7,855
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Thu Chris 27
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
Rancho Cordova hires city manager Thu saays who 4
Review: VIP Autos (Dec '13) Wed Guess who 2
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 01 at 4:23PM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••