Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,177

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218154 Sep 24, 2013
Melanie the bedwetter wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than fighting with you every day!
I'm not interested in your hatred of me
I find it weird and I'm not enjoying
being called a man.
REPORTED
If you can't handle the heat, then leave, you poor widdle spineless crybaby.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218155 Sep 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT's handing someone their ass!

Imbecile.
REPORTED

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218156 Sep 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't handle the heat, then leave, you poor widdle spineless crybaby.
No one else is bothering me but you.
You are obsessed with me.I will not let
you attack me just cause you feel like
it.I'm not going anywhere.
REPORTED
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218157 Sep 24, 2013
Rosie call girl wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
Rosie the porcine manface pulls that shit a lot when she's been handed her ass to her.

Post back, shitferbrains. Lemme know whenEVER I've been reported, or if you need a diaper changed.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218158 Sep 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT's handing someone their ass!

Imbecile.
You started a war for nothing,so I am
ending it.Counter Productive!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218159 Sep 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Rosie the porcine manface pulls that shit a lot when she's been handed her ass to her.

Post back, shitferbrains. Lemme know whenEVER I've been reported, or if you need a diaper changed.
Why would I want to interact with a
rude person like you?
REPORTED
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218160 Sep 24, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to change my information because
of the freaks....That was hilarious. Lol
Glad you liked it Cali Girl 13.
Weimar Republic

Hinsdale, MA

#218161 Sep 24, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to interact with a
rude person like you?
REPORTED
Tissue?

rotflmao

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218162 Sep 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Rosie the porcine manface pulls that shit a lot when she's been handed her ass to her.

Post back, shitferbrains. Lemme know whenEVER I've been reported, or if you need a diaper changed.
Oh so now I'm Rose No Ho too!!!
You are hilarious... Sure it's not Mikey?
Frankie? The Doctor? RLN,Jizzy,
Satan's whor*.........Bahahahahahaha
fufu

Auckland, New Zealand

#218163 Sep 24, 2013
lol
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218164 Sep 24, 2013
porcine manface wrote:
<quoted text>
No one else is bothering me but you.
You are obsessed with me.I will not let
you attack me just cause you feel like
it.I'm not going anywhere.
REPORTED
You said you were going to hand me my ass, and I've been yanking your chain ever since, and have you in tears.

Typical hypocrite Democrap. A child who hits someone and when they rightfully hit back you run to Momma and cry of persecution.

What an idiotic sack of spineless crap.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218165 Sep 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't "backstabbed" anyone. I've bitchslapped them, though.
You keep that "I'm an imbecile with sock teats" going, Mikey. It's no better or worse than any of your other mindless shit.
You wearing your man beater when you do that laughing man?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218166 Sep 24, 2013
Weimar Republic wrote:
<quoted text>Tissue?

rotflmao
No thanks I can handle myself here ..
I am really not putting up with people like triple Nipple and Laughing Man
What is your issue with me?
I have never even heard of you.
Don't get aggressive,and I won't!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218167 Sep 24, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You wearing your man beater when you do that laughing man?
Are there any real men here, shitferbrains?

And I'm sorry as I can be, but I don't own any rubber Nazi garb like your kind wears at "pride" parades.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218168 Sep 24, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to interact with a
rude person like you?
REPORTED
laughing man is a stalker ...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218169 Sep 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>You said you were going to hand me my ass, and I've been yanking your chain ever since, and have you in tears.

Typical hypocrite Democrap. A child who hits someone and when they rightfully hit back you run to Momma and cry of persecution.

What an idiotic sack of spineless crap.
no I want you to stop bothering me.I
NEVER posted you.You are just a
Boy who hates women !
REPORTED
Weimar Republic

Greenfield, MA

#218170 Sep 24, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks I can handle myself here ..
I am really not putting up with people like triple Nipple and Laughing Man
What is your issue with me?
I have never even heard of you.
Don't get aggressive,and I won't!
Reported!
:o)
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218171 Sep 24, 2013
mentally crippled crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks I can handle myself here ..

REPORTED!
Laugh 'til you puke...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218172 Sep 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>You said you were going to hand me my ass, and I've been yanking your chain ever since, and have you in tears.

Typical hypocrite Democrap. A child who hits someone and when they rightfully hit back you run to Momma and cry of persecution.

What an idiotic sack of spineless crap.
YOU HAVE ME IN TEARS MY ASS!!!
Bahahahaha! I could go toe to toe with
you all day,but for what? You can't stand not posting to me huh?I can!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218173 Sep 24, 2013
Weimar Republic wrote:
<quoted text>Reported!
:o)
Big deal....For what Triple Nipple!!!
Who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... 21 hr mary 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Sat gmaliscious 6
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Sat Joe Hemet 13
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Sat Joe Hemet 1
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) Dec 19 fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 19 SJ THEBOy 9
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... Dec 19 Chris 2

High Wind Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 21 at 1:55PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:54 pm PST