Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
188,201 - 188,220 of 200,358 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Staggering intellectual firepower from a craver of shitchutes.
Like most Nazi pigs you have nothing so you just spew hate and nasty attacks.. Typical.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a commie who hates the Nazi pigs. You stand for your bizarro Orwellian leftist androgynous version of the constitution. You want, "freedom of speech", and "freedom of religion" ripped out of it, because you hate freedom, and religion, and even gay people who oppose same sex marriage for the same reason other freedom loving Americans, people of faith do. SORRY LEFTY BOY, FREEDOM WILL PREVAIL!
<quoted text>
Nor will you answer mine, punkette! Do you support laws against people like you, laws against obnoxiousness, and ignorance?
<quoted text>
No....YOU KNOW...I have you pinned, so YOU twist and twist and twist.....YOU LOSE......RUN OFF TO YOUR COMMIE PARTY MEETING. Don't forget your "I Love Fidel" t-shirt.
Ok so don't answer and twist what I write...Your a filthy Nazi pig...YOUR SIDE IS LOSING......IT IS A FACT.........Hate and bigotry will not win hitler boy.Or are you a Musolini trash.

Your question is just stupid bs you made up because you wont answer mine....HOW ABOUT THIS...IF YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION IN TRUTH I WILL ANSWER YOURS. I asked first so you go first.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Nazi personal opinion does not matter..IT WILL STILL BE LEGAL AND YOUR OLD AND WILL BE DEAD......
Progress moves forward even if you drag your feet..
Huh

I agree Hitler loved his drag queens and his brown shirts. With that said, doesn't mean we should glorify his name some 70 years later.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Nazi pigs you have nothing so you just spew hate and nasty attacks.. Typical.
In fact, the Nazi Party began in a gay bar in Munich, and Ernst Roehm, Hitler's right hand man in the early days of Nazism, was well-known for his taste in young boys. William Shirer says matter-of-factly in his definitive "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" not only that Roehm was "important in the rise of Hitler," but also "like so many of the early Nazis,(he was) a homosexual."
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Huh
I agree Hitler loved his drag queens and his brown shirts. With that said, doesn't mean we should glorify his name some 70 years later.
Why do you far righters love hitler so much and want the USA to be Nazi fascist?

Since: Jul 13

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Same sex marriage...why not? I'm not gay, but couldn't care less what two homosexuals do. Their inability to reproduce helps with our overpopulation. They make up for the stupid people with 10 kids. We should give them our full support.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro.....I will extend a leaf here...Your question.....The answer is no. People have every right to be stupid and obnoxious and ignorant....No law can be made against that...Now be an adult and answer these questions..

Should greed(being rich) be condemmed by Christians and should gluttony(being fat) be also.

Please try once to be an adult and answer these questions.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>In fact, the Nazi Party began in a gay bar in Munich, and Ernst Roehm, Hitler's right hand man in the early days of Nazism, was well-known for his taste in young boys. William Shirer says matter-of-factly in his definitive "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" not only that Roehm was "important in the rise of Hitler," but also "like so many of the early Nazis,(he was) a homosexual."
All you posted is a lie...Thought to you Christians leis were bad..Why you lying so much.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Orwellian shitferbrains.

Is THAT the best the astroturfers can recruit?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

douchebaggery wrote:
Same sex marriage...why not? I'm not gay, but couldn't care less what two homosexuals do. Their inability to reproduce helps with our overpopulation. They make up for the stupid people with 10 kids. We should give them our full support.
Astroturf, to suggest a swelling grassroots acceptance of Caligula and NAMBLA.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was Italian by the way genius.
LOL!!!!
[QUOTE]

Wow......why.....why that's utterly brilliant....even you can't be that ignorant...intentionally provocative? Yeah. Besides Stalin was Georgian.

[QUOTE]
We can't stop ignorance. If we'd been able to do that we'd have shipped you and the other lost souls who cannot understand the Constitution to the Ukraine YEARS ago.
Is that where you, and your fellow People's Republic proponents operate your "reeducation camps"? That's where you send those who disagree with your leftist Orwellian androgynous view of the constitution to be "reeducated" in the "correct view"?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Orwellian shitferbrains.
Is THAT the best the astroturfers can recruit?
And you proved my point...It is to easy with you uneducated redneck inbreds.....You have nothing but hate and bigotry....Try facts and you will see I am right.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro.....I am waiting..I answered your stupid twisted made up crap questions....

BE A MAN AND ANSWER MINE.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Pietro.....I will extend a leaf here...Your question.....The answer is no. People have every right to be stupid and obnoxious and ignorant....No law can be made against that...Now be an adult and answer these questions..
Thank you huh.....I knew there was a gentleman in there somewhere.
Should greed(being rich) be condemmed by Christians and should gluttony(being fat) be also.
Please try once to be an adult and answer these questions.
I noticed you changed the question, from should there be laws, or support for laws by Christians to the one above. I think greed for the sake of greed is to something Christian's should aspire to. Utilizing one's wealth to help thy fellow man, is an, in my opinion, a Christian aspiration, something that should be, and is encouraged. As to "gluttony", the body is a temple, however celebratory feasts are part of Christian worship. It is the excess for the sake of excess that is the sin.

Now back to our show.

Since: Jul 13

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Astroturf, to suggest a swelling grassroots acceptance of Caligula and NAMBLA.
I don't think I fully understand your response, but how does pedophilia get involved in this? Sexual orientation and sexual paraphilia are not comparable.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "point" is mute in claiming 'gays' use animals to justify human behavior MORON.
How do I know???
Read the first line of the post you just responded to;
"No, moron, we study animals to understand human behavior--not to justify it."
You truly exhibit intelligence even a shit throwing chimpanzee in the Cincinnati Zoo would not fall to.
What?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it.
"Fraudulent law"....yet ANOTHER non existent term to go along with "default families" and "unmarriages".
LOL!!!!!
Well sister...to say your mind is stuck on stupid wouldn't begin to illustrate how lost you are.
Of course this is just a "non belief" in your book of reality.
LOL!!!!!
DAMN ....God never made a bigger idiot than you I swear.
What?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
moot....moot....moot.
Never can get that word right.
LOL!!!
That's because you are a dummy.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you huh.....I knew there was a gentleman in there somewhere.
<quoted text>
I noticed you changed the question, from should there be laws, or support for laws by Christians to the one above. I think greed for the sake of greed is to something Christian's should aspire to. Utilizing one's wealth to help thy fellow man, is an, in my opinion, a Christian aspiration, something that should be, and is encouraged. As to "gluttony", the body is a temple, however celebratory feasts are part of Christian worship. It is the excess for the sake of excess that is the sin.
Now back to our show.
You did not answer the questions....we know greed and gluttony are sins in the bible...That is fact.

So why doesn't the church and Christian fight to bans those like they do same sex...Come on Pietro.

You skipped around and danced around the question. You fight to have one sin banned and made into law to stop it...WHY NOT REST OF THE SINS...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? Your *opinion* same sexed marriages are 'oxymorons'.
Keep your stupid opinions. Shit loser, share them with others so they too will know what a dumbass you are.
LOL!!!!
Geeezus....
Make up your mind dummy. Should he keep his opinions or share them?

What a dope.

LOL!!!!
Geeeezus....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 1 hr Rob Whitey 26
Hemet wife beaters 2 hr bigdave 1
Devin F you're my secret crush! 12 hr weird 7
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 12 hr Riverside Dave 129
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr Fly right 4,893
Now what? Mon apt crime 8
hemet police not doing their job Mon hpd great 25
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 2:18AM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••