Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,191

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#217631 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
Now HERE'S a classic flameout folks.
Pietro is eating Charmin toilet paper and ranting about the 'seven reasons' gays should not marry as we speak.
LOL!!!!
Now here's a classic burn out folks.

Don Con is chewing fruit strip gum, and watching the gay version of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers", while petting his pet multi colored parrot, as we speak.

LOL !!!!!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217632 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
My friends are in the Tea Party.
Astroturf, to suggest a swelling grassroots acceptance of Caligula and NAMBLA.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217634 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate commies more then you Nazi pigs. Anyway I stand for the Constitution of the USA...You want it ripped apart because you hate gay people....SORRY YOUR LOSING THE WAR FUROR BOY.
YOU WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WILL YOU PUNK?????????? You know I got you trapped so you just twist and twist....YOU LSOE GAME OVER SET AND MATCH...RUN OFF TO CHURCH NOW NAZI.
Staggering intellectual firepower from a craver of shitchutes.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217636 Sep 22, 2013
Mikey stool pigeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I eat sweet white corn a few weeks during summer months when it's in season.
That bother you loser?
What I heard is that you pick it out of the bath house toilets.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217637 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "hetero". Probably so much so I slept with your wife BEFORE she got fat and ugly leaving you with second hand goods and a reason she was never satisfied with you in bed.
Morality in itself can be determined on a personal level. Doesn't apply to shared situations.
Now...the is an aspect such as shared morality. Aspects in knowing murder, rape, pedophelia, theft, etc. is considered "bad" or "evil".
Unofrtunatle for your sorry ass same sex marriage does not include itself in that format therefore your determination of gay marriage as being 'immoral' is one you and some other biased others must carry around like a wet unwanted backpack but it is not shared.
As far as the 'Feds' claiming gays are second class that is an outright bullshit fabricated make-believe ignorant dumbass lie from you....a prejudicial idiot given it was the 'Feds' that allowed same sex marriages in the states they did MORON.
LOL!!!!
God DAMN buddy...AS stupid as you are I wouldn't be surprised to see you busting up a flat screen TV to save the people trapped "inside"...LOL!!!!
Thank you for pointing out the typo on Sunmaid. Here's two for you, "Now .. the is an aspect" s/b "Now ...there is an aspect"
and the second one I give up, "Unofrtunatle" WTF?
anyway your description of my wife is way off, it must have been your mom you are thinking of. As far as the quote the Feds made about second class people! it's a fact, and I'm not going to look it up for you, if you are so sure of yourself look it up you will find it you stupid dumbass. I don't expect you will becaus you will be made a bigger fool of yourself. Now go back you your boyfriend and what you try do best .... LMAO you homo

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#217638 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate commies more then you Nazi pigs. Anyway I stand for the Constitution of the USA...You want it ripped apart because you hate gay people....SORRY YOUR LOSING THE WAR FUROR BOY.
You're a commie who hates the Nazi pigs. You stand for your bizarro Orwellian leftist androgynous version of the constitution. You want, "freedom of speech", and "freedom of religion" ripped out of it, because you hate freedom, and religion, and even gay people who oppose same sex marriage for the same reason other freedom loving Americans, people of faith do. SORRY LEFTY BOY, FREEDOM WILL PREVAIL!
YOU WONT ANSWER MY QUESTION WILL YOU PUNK??????????
Nor will you answer mine, punkette! Do you support laws against people like you, laws against obnoxiousness, and ignorance?
You know I got you trapped so you just twist and twist....YOU LSOE GAME OVER SET AND MATCH...RUN OFF TO CHURCH NOW NAZI.
No....YOU KNOW...I have you pinned, so YOU twist and twist and twist.....YOU LOSE......RUN OFF TO YOUR COMMIE PARTY MEETING. Don't forget your "I Love Fidel" t-shirt.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217639 Sep 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Staggering intellectual firepower from a craver of shitchutes.
Like most Nazi pigs you have nothing so you just spew hate and nasty attacks.. Typical.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217640 Sep 22, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a commie who hates the Nazi pigs. You stand for your bizarro Orwellian leftist androgynous version of the constitution. You want, "freedom of speech", and "freedom of religion" ripped out of it, because you hate freedom, and religion, and even gay people who oppose same sex marriage for the same reason other freedom loving Americans, people of faith do. SORRY LEFTY BOY, FREEDOM WILL PREVAIL!
<quoted text>
Nor will you answer mine, punkette! Do you support laws against people like you, laws against obnoxiousness, and ignorance?
<quoted text>
No....YOU KNOW...I have you pinned, so YOU twist and twist and twist.....YOU LOSE......RUN OFF TO YOUR COMMIE PARTY MEETING. Don't forget your "I Love Fidel" t-shirt.
Ok so don't answer and twist what I write...Your a filthy Nazi pig...YOUR SIDE IS LOSING......IT IS A FACT.........Hate and bigotry will not win hitler boy.Or are you a Musolini trash.

Your question is just stupid bs you made up because you wont answer mine....HOW ABOUT THIS...IF YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION IN TRUTH I WILL ANSWER YOURS. I asked first so you go first.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#217641 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Nazi personal opinion does not matter..IT WILL STILL BE LEGAL AND YOUR OLD AND WILL BE DEAD......
Progress moves forward even if you drag your feet..
Huh

I agree Hitler loved his drag queens and his brown shirts. With that said, doesn't mean we should glorify his name some 70 years later.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#217642 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Nazi pigs you have nothing so you just spew hate and nasty attacks.. Typical.
In fact, the Nazi Party began in a gay bar in Munich, and Ernst Roehm, Hitler's right hand man in the early days of Nazism, was well-known for his taste in young boys. William Shirer says matter-of-factly in his definitive "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" not only that Roehm was "important in the rise of Hitler," but also "like so many of the early Nazis,(he was) a homosexual."
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217643 Sep 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Huh
I agree Hitler loved his drag queens and his brown shirts. With that said, doesn't mean we should glorify his name some 70 years later.
Why do you far righters love hitler so much and want the USA to be Nazi fascist?

Since: Jul 13

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#217644 Sep 22, 2013
Same sex marriage...why not? I'm not gay, but couldn't care less what two homosexuals do. Their inability to reproduce helps with our overpopulation. They make up for the stupid people with 10 kids. We should give them our full support.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217645 Sep 22, 2013
Pietro.....I will extend a leaf here...Your question.....The answer is no. People have every right to be stupid and obnoxious and ignorant....No law can be made against that...Now be an adult and answer these questions..

Should greed(being rich) be condemmed by Christians and should gluttony(being fat) be also.

Please try once to be an adult and answer these questions.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217646 Sep 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>In fact, the Nazi Party began in a gay bar in Munich, and Ernst Roehm, Hitler's right hand man in the early days of Nazism, was well-known for his taste in young boys. William Shirer says matter-of-factly in his definitive "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" not only that Roehm was "important in the rise of Hitler," but also "like so many of the early Nazis,(he was) a homosexual."
All you posted is a lie...Thought to you Christians leis were bad..Why you lying so much.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217647 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Orwellian shitferbrains.

Is THAT the best the astroturfers can recruit?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217648 Sep 22, 2013
douchebaggery wrote:
Same sex marriage...why not? I'm not gay, but couldn't care less what two homosexuals do. Their inability to reproduce helps with our overpopulation. They make up for the stupid people with 10 kids. We should give them our full support.
Astroturf, to suggest a swelling grassroots acceptance of Caligula and NAMBLA.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#217649 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was Italian by the way genius.
LOL!!!!
[QUOTE]

Wow......why.....why that's utterly brilliant....even you can't be that ignorant...intentionally provocative? Yeah. Besides Stalin was Georgian.

[QUOTE]
We can't stop ignorance. If we'd been able to do that we'd have shipped you and the other lost souls who cannot understand the Constitution to the Ukraine YEARS ago.
Is that where you, and your fellow People's Republic proponents operate your "reeducation camps"? That's where you send those who disagree with your leftist Orwellian androgynous view of the constitution to be "reeducated" in the "correct view"?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217650 Sep 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Orwellian shitferbrains.
Is THAT the best the astroturfers can recruit?
And you proved my point...It is to easy with you uneducated redneck inbreds.....You have nothing but hate and bigotry....Try facts and you will see I am right.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217651 Sep 22, 2013
Pietro.....I am waiting..I answered your stupid twisted made up crap questions....

BE A MAN AND ANSWER MINE.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#217652 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
Pietro.....I will extend a leaf here...Your question.....The answer is no. People have every right to be stupid and obnoxious and ignorant....No law can be made against that...Now be an adult and answer these questions..
Thank you huh.....I knew there was a gentleman in there somewhere.
Should greed(being rich) be condemmed by Christians and should gluttony(being fat) be also.
Please try once to be an adult and answer these questions.
I noticed you changed the question, from should there be laws, or support for laws by Christians to the one above. I think greed for the sake of greed is to something Christian's should aspire to. Utilizing one's wealth to help thy fellow man, is an, in my opinion, a Christian aspiration, something that should be, and is encouraged. As to "gluttony", the body is a temple, however celebratory feasts are part of Christian worship. It is the excess for the sake of excess that is the sin.

Now back to our show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 37 min lupita garcia 11
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 6 hr Chris 59
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home 6 hr Chris 3
more section 8 housing coming soon 9 hr Chris 16
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Thu Stupid asses 99
el toro markets busted! (Jul '13) Thu SMAR 44
less blks in hmt since ebola Wed Kuntakinta 3

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match