Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,981 - 188,000 of 200,361 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Cassidy Campbell is the first tranny to become the home coming queen at Marina H.S. in Huntington beach, what next . . . this country is going down hill fast thanks to the gay cult . . .
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they had "extra rights" just the same right as everybody else. No more, no less.
All same sex people are wanting is EQUAL OR SAME RIGHTS...How come you Nazi pigs wont let them have equal rights????? hate freedom?????
Grandpa

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's what I found;
"That has a very significant practical impact, but not a very significant expense"
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Portlands-...
---Sounds like a reality in our world. Apparently there are transgendered people who feel extremely uncomfortable using a gender specific bathroom and instead will hold their urges to use one for hours.
I too never got the transgendered thing but like you I too was never burdened with it. Just let it be, they're allowed their lives as well Chief.
Psychotheraphy in lieu of redesigning restrooms might be a more practical solution.

Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT), previously called rational therapy and rational emotive therapy, is a comprehensive, active-directive, philosophically and empirically based psychotherapy which focuses on resolving emotional and behavioral problems and disturbances and enabling people to lead happier and more fulfilling lives. REBT was created and developed by the American psychotherapist and psychologist Albert Ellis who was inspired by many of the teachings of Asian, Greek, Roman and modern philosophers. REBT is one form of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and was first expounded by Ellis in the mid-1950s; development continued until his death in 2007.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Trannies are being harrased in schools you idiot and it's because you adults are pushing them out into a society that isn't ready to accept your lifestyle. Like I said as long as I've been here I don't care if you are queer, just don't force your lifestly on society and you are. So you get over yourself you moron
Why not push them out in society? You force everyone to accept YOUR bigoted consumerist life style. The only reason YOUR society isn't ready to accept it, is because your not dead yet butt flower.
Grandpa

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright...please spell out these "extra rights" gays supposedly have.
Hate crime laws in the United States protect against hate crimes (also known as bias crimes) motivated by enmity or animus against a protected class. Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's protected characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's what I found;
"That has a very significant practical impact, but not a very significant expense"
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Portlands-...
---Sounds like a reality in our world. Apparently there are transgendered people who feel extremely uncomfortable using a gender specific bathroom and instead will hold their urges to use one for hours.
I too never got the transgendered thing but like you I too was never burdened with it. Just let it be, they're allowed their lives as well Chief.
I just corrected you. Chief! No need for the rant about nothing...again.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee...maybe....just MAYBE because fuckup bigots like you post BULLSHIT 99 percent of the time.
LOL!!!
You STUPID MORON.
There it is again. Astroturfing by the same NAMBLA sewage.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said Gramps was from Oklahoma.
'OK' is a commonly used term. Of course your game playing ass already knew that but you're in here scrambling for brownie points amongst the bottom feeder trolls and felt it necessary to throw the above comment out.
It's 'OK'...everyone figured it out already.
LOL!!!
Must be another higher education error from you.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Why does the far right Nazi pigs hate freedom and equality so much?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
All same sex people are wanting is EQUAL OR SAME RIGHTS...How come you Nazi pigs wont let them have equal rights????? hate freedom?????
Name calling helps. Please list the rights that you are seeking to be equal?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot one thing.
I only see once reference to it.
I found twenty or thirty references to it by searching the first sentence half.

Perhaps your abject stupidity, use of all caps, too many exclamation points, and general all around adolescent AOL user aura gets in the way of your basic skills at meandering through life?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone consistently talks sh/t off the top of their head, where is their head?
1. Look this up; Popular Classic Morality Books
2. We not only accept suppression, we demand it. We do not tolerate the suppression of free speech, even though it may have profound impact on idiots.
Moreover, the recent history of government intervention that claimed only good impact, was in marriage and family.
~No fault divorce; at the horrific expense of children's welfare.
~Abortion; at the expense of 40 million lives and counting.
You make the idiotic claim that a fundamental change of marriage once again forced by government will have NO negative impact.
3. By your definition, the term marriage would be meaningless. There are core details that distinguish marriage. Ss couples fail at every single one of them.
Your assertion that I don't annoy you and your fellow liars is laughable.
4. This is funny; In point three you deny I annoy others, and in point four you give me the power to delete the so called love of strangers!
Thanks for the suggestion about my poem, I'm negotiating with Hallmark right now!
5. Uh, you forgot the mass medical community on my side who is futility spending public money to educate brain analized gays about marginally safe sex...
6. Why DID you feel it necessary to come to Mikey's defense?
Finally, a woman who has borne children is not considered barren. Not to mention the distinction between a medical condition and age, vs the absolute destitution and barrenness of ss couples 100% of the time. You only expose your desperate logical destitution with such silly stupid rants.
Never got a call from Hallmark, have you?
1.) Oh, you must be talking about the classic morality books, "Aesop's Fables" and "Grimm's Fairy Tales".

2.) We don't suppress legal behavior between consenting adults that have no impact on the lives of others.

3.) Same-sex marriage doesn't have to meet your criteria for it to be considered legal.

4.) Girl, you don't have the power to do anything. Your sense of grandiosity never fails to amaze me. It's pathological.

5.) The "mass medical community" accepts the fact that adults are free to make decisions with their bodies. It's kind of like how they accept the fact that HPV is rampant in the heterosexual community; as is abortion. They also accept the risks people take when they drive, work in certain jobs, live in certain neighborhoods, etc. They realize that there is risk with any behavior and encourage people to mitigate the risks that might be involved in any behavior. They have learned that competent adults are capable of making decisions that impact their own lives.

6.) I didn't come to Mikey's defense. I had no idea what you were talking about.

Finally, "barren" is synonymous with "infertile", which is defined as "of a person, animal, or plant unable to reproduce." I think that describes Mrs. Kimare well, unless she is some kind of medical miracle at her age.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well asstoll, It doesn't. I also doesn't say you have the right to deny my rights to pursue my happiness
More NAMBLA astroturf, thanks to the SCROTUS conviction.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Name calling helps. Please list the rights that you are seeking to be equal?
What I subject of this post???MARRIAGE IDIOT...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Melanie wrote:
The buck stops here:
Except the bucks are old geezers with
Sex on their brains, but no doe would
Ever want a know it all like some of you
Weirdos .
Emo's trying out a new routine.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your point? Anyone who knows about gay history over the last 40 years or so knows about the "hankie code" and it's place in 1970's gay culture.
Obviously the AOL astroturfer (Mikey/Dan/Dangerous Hands from Illinois) doesn't know.

You're dissing your fellow Pooper Troopers. Get on the same page, or your next check is gonna be smaller.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's obvious any responses to you are a waste of time...smirk from my ass crack.
A smirk is a facial expression, not a mixture of fecal matter and Crisco.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

I always take tween faddists with their "LOL's" seriously.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion.
As far as most see you you're a waste of good air.
No, you said it yourself. I quoted you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be damned. There was a hankerchief code.
Thanks for the link by the way - the one you never gave but at least left breadcrumbs to find it.
So does this "hankerchief code" piss you off???
I wish heterosexuals had it. Would make nightlife a lot easier in our 20's.
LOL!!!
As if you got laid in your twenties. Your memory is foggy. That was your hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 51 min Commander Bunny 4,897
Review: VIP Autos (Dec '13) 13 hr Guess who 2
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 15 hr Rob Whitey 26
Hemet wife beaters 16 hr bigdave 1
Devin F you're my secret crush! Tue weird 7
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Tue Riverside Dave 129
Now what? Mon apt crime 8
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 12:00PM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE