Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201860 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#216568 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end?
Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
You are not dealing with it honey, you are still in deep denial!
Smile.
In the end, you've got nuthin' but opinions about SSM and obsession about anal sex.

We're fully married, and your pathetic little troll rants can't change that.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#216577 Sep 15, 2013
Panty_SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>
37 states opposed to your behavior and 190 countries ready to ship you all to Mars. One-way, since they do not know how to get you back. I think they are lying and really want a gay-free planet.
I also heard that the LGBT leaders are promoting it, because they believe that Mars might be the place where same sex intercourse will lead to breeding other gays. I also heard one leader say that perhaps they will find that "elusive gay gene" on Mars.
Don't quit your day job; your comedy writing sucks.

Long Beach, CA

#216578 Sep 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end?
Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
You are not dealing with it honey, you are still in deep denial!
Smile.
Incorrect. You are in denial about the realities of the world we currently live in. Sorry you're struggling with that so much. Hope you get better soon.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#216579 Sep 15, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry, these sick bastards are on barrowed time too. HIV/AIDS is a real killer.
Unfortunately natural selection and evolution take a long time, the problem is, they can't even keep it between their gay selves.

Long Beach, CA

#216580 Sep 15, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who does the general public think of right away when they hear HIV/AIDS?
I think of Africa, which has the highest rate of HIV infection in the world. It is rampant among heterosexual adults and also children due to infection in the mothers, transmitted at birth to the child.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#216581 Sep 15, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
The "gay cult".
As it is I don't think the "gay cult" or the "homosexual hooligans" or even the "muff diving mafia" cares if you yourself accept 'them' or not.
Gays only need to follow the law of the land friend and that is to behave like the free citizens of this country in which they reside.
You lose.
If you really didn't care what we think, you wouldn't be trying to force us to accept your ways. You'll carry that weight forever sweet cakes.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#216582 Sep 15, 2013
Agent_SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>So you are a homophobe and when you squat in a stall, you check the other stalls for gay men.
No squatting, kneeling is more accurate.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#216583 Sep 15, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to your answer. I stated a person takes an oath to uphold the constitution not personally interpret it. I never said the constitution wasn't valid.
They don't get it, to them an oath is just a bunch of jumbled words ready to be twisted around to fit their personal needs. Just like morals, they think they can redefine and skew it's meaning.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#216584 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I think of Africa, which has the highest rate of HIV infection in the world. It is rampant among heterosexual adults and also children due to infection in the mothers, transmitted at birth to the child.
So you blame heterosexual children that are infected at birth as transmitters of the disease. You're an idiot.
Flounders

Covina, CA

#216585 Sep 15, 2013
This topic is floundering also!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#216586 Sep 15, 2013
Agent_SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>The answer is, how does one become born gay? You have no answer. Psychiatrist since Freud have answered your question. The primary method of making a child gay is same sex child abuse. Yup, gays follow children and feed to Jello and yes then lead them to a bed. You moron, people are made gay all he time, just like a child is made into a drug addict and alcoholic. stupid.
Give your idiotic butt a rest and learn about AIDS and condoms, will ya??????????
I personally worked in Hollywood (second largest gay congregation south of the gay bay) for almost 8 years and talked to many street kids that turned to gay sex to make money and then embraced the gay lifestyle. If you think they were 'forced' into gay sex and kept into that lifestyle by force you're an idiot. They did it for pleasure, whether for pleasure of money, companionship, whatever, it was a DECISION they made themselves. They weren't BORN gay, they made a decision to be gay.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#216587 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect. You are in denial about the realities of the world we currently live in. Sorry you're struggling with that so much. Hope you get better soon.
Facts baffle you, eh?

Long Beach, CA

#216588 Sep 15, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>So you blame heterosexual children that are infected at birth as transmitters of the disease. You're an idiot.
HUH? You should work on your reading comprehension if you think that was the message I posted. Wow.

Long Beach, CA

#216589 Sep 15, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I personally worked in Hollywood (second largest gay congregation south of the gay bay) for almost 8 years and talked to many street kids that turned to gay sex to make money and then embraced the gay lifestyle. If you think they were 'forced' into gay sex and kept into that lifestyle by force you're an idiot. They did it for pleasure, whether for pleasure of money, companionship, whatever, it was a DECISION they made themselves. They weren't BORN gay, they made a decision to be gay.
I personally lived in West Hollywood and never once met anyone who DECIDED to "become gay". The common scenario was people who were struggling with being accepted for who they are (gay) in their hometown in other parts of the country moved there to be around people did accepted them for who they are. They didn't move there to become gay.

Long Beach, CA

#216590 Sep 15, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>So you blame heterosexual children that are infected at birth as transmitters of the disease. You're an idiot.
That was a very incendiary post you made. I will assume it was due to a reading comprehension issue on your part.

This was the post:

Gustavo wrote:

<quoted text>

My response was:

I think of Africa, which has the highest rate of HIV infection in the world. It is rampant among heterosexual adults and also children due to infection in the mothers, transmitted at birth to the child.

There was no blame or judgment of any kind on my part. I was pointing out the reality that, sadly, HIV and AIDS is rampant in Africa and that was the first thing that came to mind when Gustavo posted his question.

Do not add implications that are not there. That was completely uncalled for.

Long Beach, CA

#216591 Sep 15, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Facts baffle you, eh?
You haven't posted any. Nor has this "KiMare" person.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#216592 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I personally lived in West Hollywood and never once met anyone who DECIDED to "become gay". The common scenario was people who were struggling with being accepted for who they are (gay) in their hometown in other parts of the country moved there to be around people did accepted them for who they are. They didn't move there to become gay.
Obviously then you don't know what you are talking about and are trying to spin the statement I made. No , the 'kids' I was talking about did not go there "to become gay" (dumb scenario), they were mainly runaways there because south of gay bay, hollywood is a good place for runaways. They got into gay sex because it was more profitable than straight sex (that right there says a lot) and then became used to, or accostomed to, or whatever your spin is on it, but got into that gay lifestlye "by their own choice". So people CAN choose to become gay. O.K. your turn to spin again.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#216593 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a very incendiary post you made. I will assume it was due to a reading comprehension issue on your part.
This was the post:
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
My response was:
There was no blame or judgment of any kind on my part. I was pointing out the reality that, sadly, HIV and AIDS is rampant in Africa and that was the first thing that came to mind when Gustavo posted his question.
Do not add implications that are not there. That was completely uncalled for.
This is an open post, I can respond to any post I read, if you don't care for my response too bad.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#216594 Sep 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't posted any. Nor has this "KiMare" person.
That's why you're just a goof.

Long Beach, CA

#216595 Sep 15, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously then you don't know what you are talking about and are trying to spin the statement I made. No , the 'kids' I was talking about did not go there "to become gay" (dumb scenario), they were mainly runaways there because south of gay bay, hollywood is a good place for runaways. They got into gay sex because it was more profitable than straight sex (that right there says a lot) and then became used to, or accostomed to, or whatever your spin is on it, but got into that gay lifestlye "by their own choice". So people CAN choose to become gay. O.K. your turn to spin again.
I'm not interested in arguing semantics with you. Ignored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet is a sanctuary city for illegal aliens (Dec '08) 15 min corrina 51
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) Tue Homelander 37
Hemet-San Jacinto gang sweep nets 22 arrests (Nov '14) Tue Homelander 4
News Border Patrol agent arrested in sexual battery ... (May '11) May 23 Doyle McCurley 12
Lookin for jesse May 17 Donna 1
The Californian MHP managers making a change May 14 trouble196088 1
the californian mobile home park managed by drugie (Sep '10) May 14 trouble196088 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages