Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
John Cummlately

Berkeley, CA

#216019 Sep 12, 2013
Cumm again?
Edward

Berkeley, CA

#216022 Sep 12, 2013
I just put on my nice red wool sweater. I feel so good, I like the tinglely feeling. My boyfriend likes my sweater also. He always puts his hand over my heart when I wear a sweater or henley shirt.
Peptol

Monrovia, CA

#216023 Sep 12, 2013
A.D. DO and Peptol does too
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216028 Sep 12, 2013
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>What a putz, your hand won't even have sex with you.
That's exactly what your wife told me about you.

Bet that's where you got that joke, eh? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216029 Sep 12, 2013
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Its not that you're a bad guy, its that you're a putz
That's rich coming from you.

Yet another sock puppet? Why? Are you that much of a coward?
usa 76

Whittier, CA

#216031 Sep 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not say it cant be done or will kill you 100% of time if done...Going out each day and driving on road is more dangerous then anal sex. Eating out anywhere is more dangerous then anal sex...
You need to re-read that post you linked to. Does not say should not do it just use safe sex practices.....
Dude...you don't need scientific evidence to know that an anal canal is designed as an EXIT not an entrance. Have a gay relative who apparently was a regular "wide receiver". His anal canal issues were severely damaged he is unable to defecate naturally and now has to release via a tube inserted in his side. It's sad really. He insists he was born gay and same sex attraction is natural to gay men. He used to laugh at those who insisted homosexuality was a.choice. He is not laughing now.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216035 Sep 12, 2013
MAD DOG_BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks it will buy him a post or two. Just report the coolbeans and he will pop.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Oh snap! Cool beans! He's Jizzy!

It's fun when Jizzy is here no matter what the big dopey galoot calls himself today.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216036 Sep 12, 2013
usa 76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude...you don't need scientific evidence to know that an anal canal is designed as an EXIT not an entrance. Have a gay relative who apparently was a regular "wide receiver". His anal canal issues were severely damaged he is unable to defecate naturally and now has to release via a tube inserted in his side. It's sad really. He insists he was born gay and same sex attraction is natural to gay men. He used to laugh at those who insisted homosexuality was a.choice. He is not laughing now.
I heard many gay men need anal transplants and the waiting list is very long, there aren't enough healthy donors to fill the demand.
usa 76

Whittier, CA

#216037 Sep 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard many gay men need anal transplants and the waiting list is very long, there aren't enough healthy donors to fill the demand.
Lmaoff...oh man, that's just wrong...you need to quit....hehehehe..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216038 Sep 12, 2013
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even begin to understand what a sock puppet is? I am not hidding you putz.
You're not hidding? Real proud of you! I wouldn't hidd you either.

Of course I understand what a sock puppet is. Duh. You're Jizzy's latest sock puppet "Forreal".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216047 Sep 12, 2013
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>You are indeed stuck on stupid. I am not hidding who I am. STOP smokin crack.
I know you're not hidding. You really are a putz.

You're not hidding us.

And you stopped smoking crack? Very good. What was it like? Hard to quit? Glad I never got hooked on drugs. Then I'd be a dope. Like you!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216049 Sep 12, 2013
MAD DOG_BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that his daughter got pregnant when she was in middle school and he has a gay nephew. I guess that is why he supports gays having sex with children and such. I mean, he could not be gay. Not Jay or is it Gay?
No Jizzy is not gay. His posts insult straights only and they support gays only, but he's not gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216051 Sep 12, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop! JIZZY!!! Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216058 Sep 12, 2013
MAD DOG_BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are Jazybird58 and it is you has been stuck on your nephew's butt AND that is why your brother tried to have you locked away.
Wonder what year Jazybird58 was born in? YUK!YUK!YUK! He's such a putz.

And then the old coot says I'm wrong because I'm old. Well he's getting pretty wrong himself! YUK!YUK!YUK!

Then he says I'm the putz. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216059 Sep 12, 2013
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Frank I find you to be a putz, but hey you are a fine person compaired to the Mad dog azzhat. He is a known pedophile. Now that sick freak has some socks
That's nice and makes me a little warm and fuzzy but my opinion of you hasn't changed. I still find you to be a jackass and a liar.
DrRuth

Paradise, CA

#216060 Sep 12, 2013
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Liar or post the link!
More than 1 million tissue transplants are done each year and the surgical need for tissue has been steadily rising.
http://donatelife.net/understanding-donation/...
DrOzz

Monrovia, CA

#216061 Sep 12, 2013
I donated already more ASSAD cruse missiles in the Middle East.
DrRuth

Paradise, CA

#216062 Sep 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Intestines—The portion of the digestive tract extending from the stomach to the anus, consisting of the stomach, the upper segment (small intestine) and lower segment (large intestine.) The intestines can be donated and transplanted.
Transplantation is one of the most remarkable success stories in the history of medicine. But despite continuing advances in medicine and technology, the need for organs and tissue is vastly greater than the number available for transplantation.
https://www.facebook.com/DonateLife
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#216065 Sep 12, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that was said about interracial marriage in the 1960's when it was legal in NYC in the 1860's, not to mention other parts of the country? Really....is that what you believe? SSM requires a sexual political identity label to give it some sort of foundation. Americans have been debating the issues of slavery, and civil rights of non WASP Americans since the birth of the Republic. Did the founding fathers even know what a "lesbian" was?
i KNOW those things were said in the 60s and on into the 70s - i lived in texas and had to put up with idiots griping about how the ruling was wrong and went agains their religious beliefs...saying and whining on and on about "god didn't intend for blacks and whites"....of course,i replaced the word "blacks" for another more offensive word that was typically used in the south back then.

and you ask if the founding fathers knew what a lesbian was? i'm sure they were aware of homosexuals in their society. they're weren't blind or stupid. unlike many posters up here in topix that want to turn a blind eye to their fellow american citizens that are homosexual and the legal hurdles that have been put in place.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#216066 Sep 12, 2013
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't confuse todays homosexual rebelion with racism, this is all about living in a moral society, no SSM and gay cults.
i knew you were of the mind to ignore the similarities - because you think it's ok to discriminate against your homosexual fellow american citizens. and you use your religion and morality as an "excuse".....you paint an ugly picture of christians, buddy. very ugly.

and it's christians like myself that have to corect that view you present to the world.

i guess you rejoice when you read about a teen or young adult that's bullied by their peers for being gay....you laugh when that bullied kid commits suicide. well, it's you and others like you that wear that blood on your hands, for teaching what you do to your young and thinking the way you do. and you think you're "moral". pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more section 8 housing coming soon 5 hr you are the problem 14
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 7 hr Chris 6
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 7 hr Chris 57
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home 9 hr Sam 1
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) 9 hr Stupid asses 99
el toro markets busted! (Jul '13) 13 hr SMAR 44
less blks in hmt since ebola Wed Kuntakinta 3

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match