Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,333)

Showing posts 186,641 - 186,660 of200,200
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Two people who love each other with legal piece of paper.
There are lots of people who love each other and have legal contracts between them. They certainly don't call that marriage either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
So having kids is a measure of being married?????? You must have and create kids to get married??
What is bad for kids is being raise in a home where hate bigotry and violence is the norm...LIKE IN YOUR HOUSE I AM SURE..
OH AND STOP LYING NO REAL SCIENCE STUDY SHOWS ANYTHING YOU SAID......NOW YES STUDIES DONE BY HATE GROUPS(CHURCHES) MAY SAY THAT BUT NOT REAL FACT.
Where did I say that?

You put your studies up against my study and lets see.

Smirk.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

And despite the tears of the anti-marriage crowd, gay folks are STILL legally marrying in CA.

Learn to live in the real world - you'll be happier.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundreds of thousands of gays dead. Billions spent on marginally safe education.
And you say 'duh'.
Amazing.
Smirk.
See... There you go again... "Hundreds of thousands of gays dead."

That's why you believe that homosexuals need protection in order to have intercourse.

And yet you KNOW that 40,000,000 babies are aborted EACH YEAR by HETEROSEXUALS! In a few years, you heterosexuals ("who need no protection") kill enough babies to equal the population of the United States!!

YOU PEOPLE should be kept from having intercourse unless you are FULLY PREPARED to accept the responsibility of your actions!

YOU are MUCH MORE DEADLY than gay people are when it comes to your sexual activity.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of people who love each other and have legal contracts between them. They certainly don't call that marriage either.
Much to your chagrin gays have the right to call their loving, long term relationships "marriage" in the eyes of the federal government and some states here in this country.

That's why you spend more time on this and other TOPIX forums than you spend with your own wife.

We're your mistress, Kim. We're your tie to the gay community--something that you seem very keen to be a part of even though you claim to have no personal interest in homosexuality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But in the end?
A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
You are free to be that, in fact, you can't do a damn thing to change it.
Smirk.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT CHILDREN.....Now tell me how two men marrying each other effects you or anyone outside that marriage...
How does your denial and opinion change what I posted?

It doesn't.

And you can't do a damn thing about it

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But in the end?
A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
You are free to be that, in fact, you can't do a damn thing to change it.
Smirk.
And the courts, various states, and the federal government have determined that a "mutually sterile, duplicate gendered" couple are married.

That FACT makes you (even more) nuts doesn't it?

Here's some advice... Go live your own life and leave other adults alone to live their lives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your studies(lies from religious groups)...
COME ON POST YOUR STUDIES AND I WILL SHOW THEM TO BE RELIGOUS HATE.
I asked first.

Post your studies with the parameters, I'll post mine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not EQUALITY.. A fancy contract cost tons of money.
Now I know you Nazi pigs HATE equality and wish you could get blacks back in chains and start killing anyone who is not white and Christian. BUT THE CONSTITUTION RULES HERE AND YOU FREAKS ARE DYING OUT.....
Now tell me why does what two people do matter to you?
SS couples are not equal to marriage.

Contracts are a dime a dozen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
See... There you go again... "Hundreds of thousands of gays dead."
That's why you believe that homosexuals need protection in order to have intercourse.
And yet you KNOW that 40,000,000 babies are aborted EACH YEAR by HETEROSEXUALS! In a few years, you heterosexuals ("who need no protection") kill enough babies to equal the population of the United States!!
YOU PEOPLE should be kept from having intercourse unless you are FULLY PREPARED to accept the responsibility of your actions!
YOU are MUCH MORE DEADLY than gay people are when it comes to your sexual activity.
Your argument is that abortion justifies deadly inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex?

What about outlawing them both as barbaric uncivilized behavior???

Duh...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Much to your chagrin gays have the right to call their loving, long term relationships "marriage" in the eyes of the federal government and some states here in this country.
That's why you spend more time on this and other TOPIX forums than you spend with your own wife.
We're your mistress, Kim. We're your tie to the gay community--something that you seem very keen to be a part of even though you claim to have no personal interest in homosexuality.
But in the end?
You can't do a damn thing to change it.

Smirk.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS couples are not equal to marriage.
Contracts are a dime a dozen.
Funny that the legal marriage licenses involved don't say a thing about the genders of the couples who are married. And it seems that your federal government recognizes ALL marriages licenses as equal.

It must be hard to be wrong so often. Isn't it hard on your ego?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
And the courts, various states, and the federal government have determined that a "mutually sterile, duplicate gendered" couple are married.
That FACT makes you (even more) nuts doesn't it?
Here's some advice... Go live your own life and leave other adults alone to live their lives.
See my last post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Again idiot read carefully..........MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT CHILDREN......Therefore leave children out of discussion...
Point is marriage is a CIVIL CONTRACT. Being as such ALL ALL ALL adult people should be able to enter into it.
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Makes your claim false.

Second, nothing you said changes the fact that SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

And there is not a damn thing you can do to change it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No you offered that you had studies to back up your BS...So please prove your lies.....YOU BROUGHT UP STUDIES NOT ME....SO SHOW THEM LIAR.
Why are you afraid to put your studies up???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
To get a legal contract that offers all protection fo marriage would cost many many thousands.......
AND CIVIL CONTRACTS MUST BE EQUAL......Now run off to Iran you fit in better there....
False. Some states already have them.

False, there many different civil contracts.

SS couples are obviously not equal to marriage.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that the legal marriage licenses involved don't say a thing about the genders of the couples who are married. And it seems that your federal government recognizes ALL marriages licenses as equal.
It must be hard to be wrong so often. Isn't it hard on your ego?
See my post right above yours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And in very near future in every state SSM will be legal.
You can't do a dam thing to change it.
SMIRK!!!!!!!!!!
That STILL won't change the fact that SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Smile.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a state voted to make murder and rape legal and you lived in that state you would be ok with will of voters being done????
YOU CAN NOT VOTE TO TAKE AWAY RIGHTS AND PERSONAL FREEDOM IDIOT......
What a chooch! The only thing votee on was the definition of marriage, a definition which had been understood since the birth of the Republic, not rape or murder. The union of one man and one woman as husband and wife.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting Pete......you moved to another thread to repeat what you have already been told is IRRELEVANT!!!
Apparently it was relevant enough for thirty plus states.
I guess you thought if you changed threads, you'd have an upper hand with your recycled BS, right? It seems you're just as wrong here as on the other threads......what a surprise....again, NOT!!
By all means disprove what I wrote. Show how its factually inaccurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 186,641 - 186,660 of200,200
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 14 min Vicky 473
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 min Helpful Hank 4,838
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 50 min Bruno24 15,910
Omg!! I can't believe my eyes so many blacks in... (May '13) 5 hr ladytntad 167
Retired CHP are lying cheats 17 hr Gabe R Gomez 1
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Thu Chris 39
Devin F you're my secret crush! Wed eye for a eye 5
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••