Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215508 Sep 10, 2013
Smile.

Location hidden

#215510 Sep 10, 2013
Greg Kirschmann wrote:
<quoted text>
The above made no sense at all. Just words. Get over yourself, because you don't matter.
I know these things are hard for you to understand blondie.

Location hidden

#215511 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all gays live in states in which they can marry the adult of their choice like their fellow heterosexuals do.
See Einstein...that's what we're trying to correct.
Hope that helps.
"Marry the adult of their choice"

That's the definition of marriage according to you?

That includes discrimination against 'marring the adultS of their choice?

What other restrictions do you need to tag on?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#215512 Sep 10, 2013
There was a ban ?!

Location hidden

#215513 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said they weren't.
Yet another "newsflash"...LOL!!!
And no fuckwad....that's not my "argument" but here's my reasoning;
Gays should be allowed to marry the adult of their choice nationwide given their marriages hold the same elementary elements that are inherent in marriage' A mutual love, attraction and willingness to commit to a legally binding relationship amongst 2 adults.
There you go sunshine. Next time you get confused just ask.
Do you know how many relationships include 'love, attraction and commitment', that are not called marriage?

Why are you discriminating regarding the number of people?

Why are you discriminating between animals?

Why is age a factor?

However, even a child knows, any of those relationships is not the same as marriage. Especially when the couple is mom and dad. Nothing equates does it?

Smile.

Location hidden

#215514 Sep 10, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a state voted to make murder and rape legal and you lived in that state you would be ok with will of voters being done????
YOU CAN NOT VOTE TO TAKE AWAY RIGHTS AND PERSONAL FREEDOM IDIOT......
But in the end?

A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

You are free to be that, in fact, you can't do a damn thing to change it.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#215515 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Two people who love each other with legal piece of paper.
There are lots of people who love each other and have legal contracts between them. They certainly don't call that marriage either.

Location hidden

#215516 Sep 10, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
So having kids is a measure of being married?????? You must have and create kids to get married??
What is bad for kids is being raise in a home where hate bigotry and violence is the norm...LIKE IN YOUR HOUSE I AM SURE..
OH AND STOP LYING NO REAL SCIENCE STUDY SHOWS ANYTHING YOU SAID......NOW YES STUDIES DONE BY HATE GROUPS(CHURCHES) MAY SAY THAT BUT NOT REAL FACT.
Where did I say that?

You put your studies up against my study and lets see.

Smirk.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#215520 Sep 10, 2013
And despite the tears of the anti-marriage crowd, gay folks are STILL legally marrying in CA.

Learn to live in the real world - you'll be happier.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#215521 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundreds of thousands of gays dead. Billions spent on marginally safe education.
And you say 'duh'.
Amazing.
Smirk.
See... There you go again... "Hundreds of thousands of gays dead."

That's why you believe that homosexuals need protection in order to have intercourse.

And yet you KNOW that 40,000,000 babies are aborted EACH YEAR by HETEROSEXUALS! In a few years, you heterosexuals ("who need no protection") kill enough babies to equal the population of the United States!!

YOU PEOPLE should be kept from having intercourse unless you are FULLY PREPARED to accept the responsibility of your actions!

YOU are MUCH MORE DEADLY than gay people are when it comes to your sexual activity.

Knoxville, TN

#215522 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of people who love each other and have legal contracts between them. They certainly don't call that marriage either.
Much to your chagrin gays have the right to call their loving, long term relationships "marriage" in the eyes of the federal government and some states here in this country.

That's why you spend more time on this and other TOPIX forums than you spend with your own wife.

We're your mistress, Kim. We're your tie to the gay community--something that you seem very keen to be a part of even though you claim to have no personal interest in homosexuality.

Location hidden

#215523 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But in the end?
A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Smirk.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT CHILDREN.....Now tell me how two men marrying each other effects you or anyone outside that marriage...
How does your denial and opinion change what I posted?

It doesn't.

And you can't do a damn thing about it

Knoxville, TN

#215524 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But in the end?
Smirk.
And the courts, various states, and the federal government have determined that a "mutually sterile, duplicate gendered" couple are married.

That FACT makes you (even more) nuts doesn't it?

Here's some advice... Go live your own life and leave other adults alone to live their lives.

Location hidden

#215525 Sep 10, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your studies(lies from religious groups)...
COME ON POST YOUR STUDIES AND I WILL SHOW THEM TO BE RELIGOUS HATE.
I asked first.

Post your studies with the parameters, I'll post mine.

Location hidden

#215526 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not EQUALITY.. A fancy contract cost tons of money.
Now I know you Nazi pigs HATE equality and wish you could get blacks back in chains and start killing anyone who is not white and Christian. BUT THE CONSTITUTION RULES HERE AND YOU FREAKS ARE DYING OUT.....
Now tell me why does what two people do matter to you?
SS couples are not equal to marriage.

Contracts are a dime a dozen.

Location hidden

#215528 Sep 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
See... There you go again... "Hundreds of thousands of gays dead."
That's why you believe that homosexuals need protection in order to have intercourse.
And yet you KNOW that 40,000,000 babies are aborted EACH YEAR by HETEROSEXUALS! In a few years, you heterosexuals ("who need no protection") kill enough babies to equal the population of the United States!!
YOU PEOPLE should be kept from having intercourse unless you are FULLY PREPARED to accept the responsibility of your actions!
YOU are MUCH MORE DEADLY than gay people are when it comes to your sexual activity.
Your argument is that abortion justifies deadly inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex?

What about outlawing them both as barbaric uncivilized behavior???

Duh...

Location hidden

#215531 Sep 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Much to your chagrin gays have the right to call their loving, long term relationships "marriage" in the eyes of the federal government and some states here in this country.
That's why you spend more time on this and other TOPIX forums than you spend with your own wife.
We're your mistress, Kim. We're your tie to the gay community--something that you seem very keen to be a part of even though you claim to have no personal interest in homosexuality.
But in the end?
You can't do a damn thing to change it.

Smirk.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#215532 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS couples are not equal to marriage.
Contracts are a dime a dozen.
Funny that the legal marriage licenses involved don't say a thing about the genders of the couples who are married. And it seems that your federal government recognizes ALL marriages licenses as equal.

It must be hard to be wrong so often. Isn't it hard on your ego?

Location hidden

#215533 Sep 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
And the courts, various states, and the federal government have determined that a "mutually sterile, duplicate gendered" couple are married.
That FACT makes you (even more) nuts doesn't it?
Here's some advice... Go live your own life and leave other adults alone to live their lives.
See my last post.

Location hidden

#215535 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Again idiot read carefully..........MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT CHILDREN......Therefore leave children out of discussion...
Point is marriage is a CIVIL CONTRACT. Being as such ALL ALL ALL adult people should be able to enter into it.
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Makes your claim false.

Second, nothing you said changes the fact that SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

And there is not a damn thing you can do to change it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
young gay guys in hemet 9 hr Chris 2
Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) 22 hr freshout 30
OMG!! White trailer trash, what cities are they... (Dec '12) Thu Shannon25 33
Mountain view apartments on whittier WTF (Jun '11) Thu Chris 52
Vote yes on Measure AA to help our MSJC student... Thu Melissa C 2
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... Thu Melissa C 12
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Oct 28 onlymy3 88

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at October 31 at 9:17PM PDT

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating