Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#215441 Sep 9, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you aren't very good with math.
And no, WE didn't choose, a judge chose. The WE went against you twice, that's why you cried to the men in black.
After vetting, and seeding, the men in black... This was key to the exercise.

Wooster, OH

#215444 Sep 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh wow1 totally biased report for a totally biased foundation...
so not even one social scientist to cite from? not even one?
Don't even start your bitching about biased this and biased that. It's all you've got. If not for bias, we'd be getting drastically different reports about your pet project. Bias is the only thing that has gotten you this far. As an example, I give you the politico that changed his stance, based upon his son. Total bias. Emotional claptrap that made him do a sudden U-turn in his stance. You know it, as do the rest of us. Pure bias.

Wooster, OH

#215445 Sep 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not gay and i gave you the facts about homosexual intimacy already.
sorry charlie, you can keep trying to pull bullshit out of your ass and call it fact, but rational people will call you out on it...
I've got some news for ya.... You're gay and confused, sonnie. When you grow up, you'll realize this.

Wooster, OH

#215446 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...I'll bite.
Where in the flying f@#k is your proof?
Easy to make claims Elvis is real isn't it shitforbrains....it's a little tougher proving it however.
Proof is everywhere, if you open your eyes and open your ears, dipshit...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215448 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Funny...but I have yet to see this so called proof let alone you'd think it would be easy for you to produce it should you actually have any bullshitter.
And middle school? I think I passed that once I got my MBA.
Again - any proof to your opinionated claims?
All you need to do is

1. Read back a little and find it.

2. Disprove it by posting valid rebuttal.

But no, all you are capable of is crude scoffing.

Oh, specifically, what was the opinion? Or would that require a brain.

Smirk.

Wooster, OH

#215449 Sep 9, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Maggot Maggie is a hating c(_)nt, you just revealed your true colors bub...rot with Kimare.
Calm down, child. Stop throwing out those elementary school insults.

Location hidden

#215450 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet it is Einstein....hence the push for equality when it comes to gay marriage.
Gays should have the basic civil right to marry the adult of their choice like everyone else.
Now you're gettin' it Petey!!!
Well whoopee, they are half way to marriage. Twice over!

Maybe another SCOTUS ruling will put you over the top!

Snicker.

Wooster, OH

#215453 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural families?
Families consist of gay and straight couples, including those with kids moron.
Unfortunately for you your efforts at inventing a new terminology based on your messed up system of thought doesn't exist.
Disagree???
Find just one reference to a "default family" you f-ing IDIOT.
Just one.
-Tick tock...the clock is running.
You're the ones using the "inventing a new terminology" game, "based on your messed up system of thought", not us. Try to stay on track, can you? Or do the meds interfere with that?

Wooster, OH

#215454 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
A.) Never claimed kids were "better off" without their biological parents troll. Add to that "natural parents" is a term utilized by you and that other shitforbrain poster KiKrazy and not an accurate description of biological parents.
B.) I did advise kids whom are in abusive situations with the source being their biological parents would be better off elsewhere.
B.+) Of course you might think momma giving her 3 month old baby daughter a disinfecting cleaning with 2 buckets of boiling water might be a good thing given you seem to be just that STUPID.
---If you're going to lie....at least TRY and be sly about it jizzhead...OK?
LOL!!!
A.) Yes, you did, with every promotion os SSSB.
B.) Did you think that up all by yourself? D-uhhh....
B.+) Did you try that?

Location hidden

#215456 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I keep pointing out that married people need protection NOT TO PROCREATE.
Gays need protection TO HAVE SEX. And are totally incapable of mutually procreating.
You are hardly in any position to demand any 'requirements'!
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaa???
If a married heterosexual couple wanted kids why would they need protection not to procreate???
If a married heterosexual couple had one member in it that was sterile they wouldn't NEED birth control.
Just WTF is this GOOFED up blanket statement of;"... I keep pointing out that married people need protection NOT TO PROCREATE."??????????
And then there's this; "Gays need protection TO HAVE SEX."
WTF FOR???? You yourself are screaming gay couples can't have pregnancies result as a response the them having sex MORON.
And in addition you've got this idiotic statement; "And are totally incapable of mutually procreating." - WHO F-ING CARES dipshit given 'procreating' is not a requirement of marriage.
My GAAAWD you're dumber than a wet bag of hair and more lost than a red eared slider turtle thinking he's going to migrate with the Canadian geese next fall.
LOL!!!
Who said they wanted to? You were the idiot demanding they be required!

One is sterile? You are surprised they can't procreate? Really? They are most likely heartbroken, you act like it's a great thing, you sick bastard.

And you still don't understand that only a idiotic ass would demand a 'requirement' of procreation from a couple that needs protection not to procreate? Are you really that dumb???

To top it off, after millions of deaths and billions spent educating idiots, YOU still don't know about marginally safe, inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex??? Damn son, you need to be locked up!!!

Finally, I don't give a rip that ss couples don't consider kids important. Married couples do. YOU don't dictate what is a part of marriage. You may think kids need to be a requirement, normal people think kids are a gift.

You bring a whole new meaning to idiot!!!

Wooster, OH

#215457 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....if you're to say couples of gays are 'mutually sterile' you're stating that both members in a gay couple cannot have kids.
Riiight???
So what happens? When Tony hooks up with Bob do his testicles fall off?? Do Bob's sperm shrivel up and die about the same time Tony's nuts turn into SunMaid raisins?
How about when Susan and Ann get married. Does Ann's ovaries shoot out of her body like cannon balls? Do Susan's fallopian tubes tie themselves into an internal pretzel???
Listen IDIOT. Gays are just as fertile as the rest of the population. If Tony wants a biological kiddy to carry on the family name he better find a surrogate mother given Bob ain't gonna deliver but Tony is just as fertile. Ann can get pregnant through artificial insemination or other means.
BLOWS YOUR MIND doesn't it.
So your statement of gays are infertile because they ARE gays is about as bright as claiming the Sun God burned your TV dinner after you left your Swanson turkey and stuffing Hungry Man feast on high in the microwave for 3 hours and 2 minutes.
PULL YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR ASS sunshine. PLEASE.
Your shuck and jive does nothing to alleviate the fact that a SSSB couple is a barren union, no matter how you twist. However exquisitely....

Location hidden

#215460 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Err...
Buying a Westinghouse mixer has nothing to do with thinking you might need new tires for your car. Mowing your lawn has little in common with blowing up balloons for a five year old's birthday party. Washing a night's worth of dishes in the kitchen sink has no similar features to buying bananas at the local supermarket and gay marriage has absolutely f-ing nothing to do with either drug abuse and illegal immigration dumbshit.
Just an FYI to the brain dead such as yourself apparently.
LOL!!!
You are really slow aren't you.

Did you really think he was comparing those things?

Do you think maybe he was pointing out, in a thoughtful way, that stupidity can increase.

You just might want to look in a mirror...

Location hidden

#215462 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF???
LOL!!!
Gay also refers to the homosexual community at large.
BAM!!!!
Yet another factoid you seem to have dropped along with your IQ points.
As it is we're talking about....gay marriage (homosexual or same sexed marriage given you're having a harder time keeping up than a three legged dog chasing a 2013 Corvette down the freeway).
Help??
Speaking of dogs...

No, I'm not slamming you,

If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

Ss couples will never ever be more than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215463 Sep 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe he thinks like pres clinton - oral sex isn't really sex.
His answer was legally accurate, isn't that what he claimed?
Scion

Covina, CA

#215467 Sep 9, 2013
The scioner's are back again.
Scion

Covina, CA

#215472 Sep 9, 2013
The scioner's are back again, why didn't they leave after the first time?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#215473 Sep 9, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Let me think this over then, maybe I don't know everything about anal sex either. I thought it was putting something up your ass that wasn't really meant to be there. Is there more? I had a colonoscopy once, would that make be gay? And that prostate check, oh damn, I must be a queer by now. Of course I didn't smile while it was happening so I guess I'm not gay.
Do some research on the "male g-spot" (a.k.a. the prostate).
Greg Kirschmann

Chicago, IL

#215474 Sep 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim no dumbing down, and then turn right around and do it. At the expense of children no less! Then you eliminate one gender!
And with NO consequence? That only happens if something isn't real.
Smirk.
The above made no sense at all. Just words. Get over yourself, because you don't matter.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#215475 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us that support the civil rights of Americans are hardly the 'minority' dumbshit.
What "civil right"? The SAME civil right that they already possess, no different than any other man, or woman?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#215476 Sep 9, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of your supposed "normal" and married heterosexual couples think raising their kids in a meth lab is the ideal setting so I just made mention the little rug rats might find it better in a better environment such as an adoptive loving family. Gay families can provide that.
As far as "billions" being spent on anal education...I'd like to see that.
Please support that statement with proof if you could and thanks. As you're well aware it must also bolster your claims of being unhealthy and the like in addition to the backing it cost a LOT of money.
You're so kind.
Newsflash! Kids are adopted by opposite sex couples too.
"Gay families"? That's your argument? Because SSCs adopt children, their relationship should be called "marriage"? Right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) 16 hr Tiffany Chance 31
What is being built in Hemet? (Aug '12) Sun evon 48
what is percentage of tweakers in Hemet (Oct '12) Sat cor1971 18
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) Jun 14 mishca 951 75
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Jun 12 Riverside Dave 5
looking for new landlord Jun 12 White13China 1
Poll Has Hemet become a dumping ground for parolees ... (Jul '15) Jun 11 South will rise a... 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages