Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,297)

Showing posts 185,921 - 185,940 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Yea I did Frankie. But you wont even try.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is not bigotry when it is based on fact. i give clear and verifiable reasons why religious cults should be avoided and their teachings are useless...
You changed, is it cults or sects? Make up your mind.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not fooling anyone.
I agree....dan...stop it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

For Big D and his minions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as i just explained to you, no hate involved. clear, verifiable fact leading to a sound judgement.
I want the name of whoever annointed you as able to judge others, are you a god???
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
My attourney will be in touch. MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to an attorney named Bernie, he had a sign on the wall that read,
3 questions,$300
I asked him that was for real? He stated Yes!
I said, "That is kind of expensive isn't it?" He said yes it is, now what is your 3rd question...
Aahhhhh...wise guy huh?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

nyuck,nyuck,nyuck

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? My wife and I have anal...many of guy friends I know also have anal with wives....Guess only you old out of date and time farts don't. I am sure to you sex is jump on missionary 15 seconds grunt done roll off slap wife tell her to make you something to eat...But for us normal people sex is fun and very enjoyable.
You sound anal. But that's because your lady has it loose on the normal side or your lack of size. Not a problem of mine or my wife.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... In this day of death, pain, and suffering; with all of the information available about smoking, second-hand smoke, alcoholism, abortion (from unprotected sex); all of the needless death and suffering from these issues, you'd think the government would move to make these activities illegal!
So, in the future there should be no more unprotected sex by anyone--straight or gay--since both carry risks of illness, injury, or death.
In fact, let's make ALL behavior illegal--swimming, football, walking, hunting, eating, driving, flying... EVERYTHING should be illegal since EVERYTHING carries a risk of death, suffering, and expensive care in case something goes wrong.
Look, you boob, you don't criminalize all behavior that might be risky or potentially. If you did, everyone would be required to live in a bubble-wrap cocoon, being fed through a tube that goes directly into your stomach.
Uh, it's getting that way goof, manditory seat belts, helmets for kids riding scooters or bikes, no more lawn darts,safety warnings on plastic bags and even buckets, people leaving their pets in hot cars, those laws are there to deter the stupid people that don't have COMMON SENSE. Or like your kind, they know the dangers but have no concern about others and perform those dangerous acts out of sheer personal joy. You have no moral guidance or common decency.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is many men and women do same thing same sex people do so what is the problem.
Whaaaat the f' is that supposed to mean??? gabba gabba goo goo
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You sound anal. But that's because your lady has it loose on the normal side or your lack of size. Not a problem of mine or my wife.
10in plus here...How about you tiny??????? We have a fun sex life. You should try more then 15 seconds of grunting in missionary there shorty/.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? My wife and I have anal...many of guy friends I know also have anal with wives....Guess only you old out of date and time farts don't. I am sure to you sex is jump on missionary 15 seconds grunt done roll off slap wife tell her to make you something to eat...But for us normal people sex is fun and very enjoyable.
Sounds like a habit you may have piced up in da slamma', or maybe face to face your breath smells worse than butt fudge, nah cleaning a dirty pocket pickle sucks, or maybe that's your ol' ladys dinner after a night out. huh, huh?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Whaaaat the f' is that supposed to mean??? gabba gabba goo goo
English hard for you? Anal and oral sex is done by men and women so why not same sex....Was that easier for your inbred caveman mind to get?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a habit you may have piced up in da slamma', or maybe face to face your breath smells worse than butt fudge, nah cleaning a dirty pocket pickle sucks, or maybe that's your ol' ladys dinner after a night out. huh, huh?
Why do you so called good decent self called moral people always act and talk like the most vile evil people on earth?? You far righter kkk Nazi types are filth..
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
English hard for you? Anal and oral sex is done by men and women so why not same sex....Was that easier for your inbred caveman mind to get?
Guess you are referring to your old lady giving YOU anal, huh? Big 'ol 10 in. strap on, hmmmmm.Oink oink oink
Are you Kidding

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife must be an old dog....anal is for when you do not want to see the face. Or for when that old snatch is so stretched out or your penis so small. Many laten gay boys have anal sex and pretend it is a male's butt. So, which case is it for you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You sound anal. But that's because your lady has it loose on the normal side or your lack of size. Not a problem of mine or my wife.
I honestly donít care what others do In the bedroom regardless of orientation between consenting adults ( I am not saying you do, you have not said that )

But I donít get why that is so important to other people?
Are you Kidding

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Are yuo stupid?...Would you say that vaginal sex is done by men and women so why not with children?....Do you actually think that we believe that same sex is any different from underage sex?....Was that easier for your inbred neanderthal mind to get?
Are you Kidding

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a habit you may have piced up in da slamma', or maybe face to face your breath smells worse than butt fudge, nah cleaning a dirty pocket pickle sucks, or maybe that's your ol' ladys dinner after a night out. huh, huh?
That and gay bar hopping is the case in 95% of the cases. I do not know many normal straight married couples who continue in anal sex. A few may try it, but most all do not continue it. It is just not something you do to express love and affection. I mean, if you married her then face her or buy her plastic surgery so you can.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 185,921 - 185,940 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 5 min Cutter up 2,224
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 min Sins of the Father 4,853
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr RiccardoFire 7,816
Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) 5 hr Becki Fire 5
Why is hemet racist ?!? 6 hr Becki Fire 26
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 22 hr This topics peaked 15,911
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Fri Vicky 473
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search