Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,294)

Showing posts 185,861 - 185,880 of199,081
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is not bigotry when it is based on fact. i give clear and verifiable reasons why religious cults should be avoided and their teachings are useless...
Of course you do. Makes me wonder why you haven't gotten anyone to avoid them though. Maybe your method is flawed?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such a hater?
Wooddick's mom worked as the fat bearded lady in a traveling circus and wood was routinely passed around as a party favor amongst the circus midgets.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such a hater?
as i just explained to you, no hate involved. clear, verifiable fact leading to a sound judgement.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And vice versa! WOO~HOOO! My g.f. is 25 years younger than I. It probably won't last very long but I'm enjoying the ride for as long as it does! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! She's younger than any of my kids. Loves Frankie!
and after all your other proven lies anyone believing your 'girlfriend' is anything other than your lubricated hand is worthy of being the fool to believe a proven bullshitter...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as i just explained to you, no hate involved. clear, verifiable fact leading to a sound judgement.
It's not bigotry when Woodtick does it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooddick's mom worked as the fat bearded lady in a traveling circus and wood was routinely passed around as a party favor amongst the circus midgets.
That would do it. I'll go easy on the lad.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do. Makes me wonder why you haven't gotten anyone to avoid them though. Maybe your method is flawed?
yet the religious cults are losing percentages o f the population like the Mn vikings lose playoff games...

why is that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is why many women dump their old geezer men and get younger boyfriends...
Sorry to hear it. You should have married a better one. But I understand.

I'm having fun with my next ex-wife now but honeymoons don't last! Won't be long after I marry her till she's just another check to write each month. Oy! But they're worth it. I don't know why.

Next time I'm going to streamline the whole process. I'll find a woman who hates me and buy her a house! YUK!YUK!YUK!

Good luck there fruitcake. Hope you pick a better one next time. Remember. You pick her, don't let one pick you. You won't be happy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet the religious cults are losing percentages o f the population like the Mn vikings lose playoff games...
why is that?
Who cares?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and after all your other proven lies anyone believing your 'girlfriend' is anything other than your lubricated hand is worthy of being the fool to believe a proven bullshitter...
You mad?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not bigotry when Woodtick does it.
its not bigotry when it is backed up by factual information as to why it should be shunned by rational people...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad?
not at all. why do you keep using this childish tactic when it has no factual basis?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>its not bigotry when it is backed up by factual information as to why it should be shunned by rational people...
Right. Like I said. It's not bigotry when you do it. Only when they do it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not at all. why do you keep using this childish tactic when it has no factual basis?
For fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>its not bigotry when it is backed up by factual information as to why it should be shunned by rational people...
Shunned. Isn't that what the Amish do to you if you screw up? Are you Amish?

I like that show "Amish Mafia" even though it's silly. Lebanon Levi. He's like Tony Soprano. Except Amish.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Like I said. It's not bigotry when you do it. Only when they do it.
you seem unable to reason like an adult...

still nothing on your equality of marriage proof?

what a tool to be caught out in your own lie so easily...

is anything you say based on reason or fact?
debsuelyn

Placerville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Don Buker wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have angered the leasbitan cabal. People say that they are notoriously touchy and tricky and slinky. We love your posts, and we look forward to hearing more of scripture from you, sharing scriptural definition is how we all grow to know of God's intent, and to follow the eartly lead that his chosen shepherd's make for us through the forest of filth and darkness. We know that growth is our strength and that we will together see a truly undivided christian nation that tolerates not. Bless Be.
Mr. Don Buker, I am debsuelyn and I appreciate your remarks, but unfortuntely, someone again is using my name to answer you back on another post. I have been gone all day and would have thanked you, but someone wrote a post to you and really do not know who it is. I appreciate what they said, but nobody should use other people's post. But anyway, thank you for your nice comments and may God Bless you.
debsuelyn

Placerville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
How very Christian and narrow minded of you...so all Jews are of Satan? Peace loving Buddhists? What a loving Christian you are...see ya in hell sweetie!
I just wanted you know that I did not write that post, for someone else is writing these posts although I do agree with some of it, I would not say it in the way that was said. I am sorry about this, but my husband is doing some investigating on the forum right now to get to the bottom of some of the post that have my name attached to them and are not mine. This one could be innocent, but if it is, I am sorry, but whoever you are that is doing this, I would greatly appreciate it if you would use your own name because this is becoming very dangerous for me and my family. Thank you.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Don Buker, I am debsuelyn and I appreciate your remarks, but unfortuntely, someone again is using my name to answer you back on another post. I have been gone all day and would have thanked you, but someone wrote a post to you and really do not know who it is. I appreciate what they said, but nobody should use other people's post. But anyway, thank you for your nice comments and may God Bless you.
Too late. You cannot undo what you have done by pretending "someone else made those posts". My attorney has contacted the DA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 185,861 - 185,880 of199,081
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Single men in Hemet 11 hr mesohh 7
ANTI-ABORTION: Roe v Wade commemorations in Hem... 15 hr there is no god 2
Recall papers served on 3 Hemet council members 17 hr Hemet is good 16
Hemet Council Election 2014. (Jan '13) 17 hr Hemet is great 31
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 20 hr Activity 15,657
Why is hemet racist ?!? 22 hr Farout 7
sad sad sad:/ 22 hr Sofia 9
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••