Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,294)

Showing posts 185,861 - 185,880 of200,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not bigotry when Woodtick does it.
its not bigotry when it is backed up by factual information as to why it should be shunned by rational people...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad?
not at all. why do you keep using this childish tactic when it has no factual basis?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>its not bigotry when it is backed up by factual information as to why it should be shunned by rational people...
Right. Like I said. It's not bigotry when you do it. Only when they do it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not at all. why do you keep using this childish tactic when it has no factual basis?
For fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>its not bigotry when it is backed up by factual information as to why it should be shunned by rational people...
Shunned. Isn't that what the Amish do to you if you screw up? Are you Amish?

I like that show "Amish Mafia" even though it's silly. Lebanon Levi. He's like Tony Soprano. Except Amish.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Like I said. It's not bigotry when you do it. Only when they do it.
you seem unable to reason like an adult...

still nothing on your equality of marriage proof?

what a tool to be caught out in your own lie so easily...

is anything you say based on reason or fact?
debsuelyn

Placerville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Don Buker wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have angered the leasbitan cabal. People say that they are notoriously touchy and tricky and slinky. We love your posts, and we look forward to hearing more of scripture from you, sharing scriptural definition is how we all grow to know of God's intent, and to follow the eartly lead that his chosen shepherd's make for us through the forest of filth and darkness. We know that growth is our strength and that we will together see a truly undivided christian nation that tolerates not. Bless Be.
Mr. Don Buker, I am debsuelyn and I appreciate your remarks, but unfortuntely, someone again is using my name to answer you back on another post. I have been gone all day and would have thanked you, but someone wrote a post to you and really do not know who it is. I appreciate what they said, but nobody should use other people's post. But anyway, thank you for your nice comments and may God Bless you.
debsuelyn

Placerville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
How very Christian and narrow minded of you...so all Jews are of Satan? Peace loving Buddhists? What a loving Christian you are...see ya in hell sweetie!
I just wanted you know that I did not write that post, for someone else is writing these posts although I do agree with some of it, I would not say it in the way that was said. I am sorry about this, but my husband is doing some investigating on the forum right now to get to the bottom of some of the post that have my name attached to them and are not mine. This one could be innocent, but if it is, I am sorry, but whoever you are that is doing this, I would greatly appreciate it if you would use your own name because this is becoming very dangerous for me and my family. Thank you.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Don Buker, I am debsuelyn and I appreciate your remarks, but unfortuntely, someone again is using my name to answer you back on another post. I have been gone all day and would have thanked you, but someone wrote a post to you and really do not know who it is. I appreciate what they said, but nobody should use other people's post. But anyway, thank you for your nice comments and may God Bless you.
Too late. You cannot undo what you have done by pretending "someone else made those posts". My attorney has contacted the DA.
debsuelyn

Placerville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which particular sect of the christian cult do you follow? are the other sects of your cult also the true christianity?
the inherent divisiveness of religion is fun!
My ID is coming up as saying that I wrote that post and I did not write it, but we are keeping track of every post that puts my ID on it and it is being checked out.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted you know that I did not write that post, for someone else is writing these posts although I do agree with some of it, I would not say it in the way that was said. I am sorry about this, but my husband is doing some investigating on the forum right now to get to the bottom of some of the post that have my name attached to them and are not mine. This one could be innocent, but if it is, I am sorry, but whoever you are that is doing this, I would greatly appreciate it if you would use your own name because this is becoming very dangerous for me and my family. Thank you.
You are not fooling anyone.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
My ID is coming up as saying that I wrote that post and I did not write it, but we are keeping track of every post that puts my ID on it and it is being checked out.
You are not fooling anyone.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you seem unable to reason like an adult...
still nothing on your equality of marriage proof?
what a tool to be caught out in your own lie so easily...
is anything you say based on reason or fact?
I'm not following you sport. You seem not to be able to explain like an adult.

You're waiting for something from me? Did I promise you something? Help me out here. Say what? "equality of marriage proof"? What's that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late. You cannot undo what you have done by pretending "someone else made those posts". My attorney has contacted the DA.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

My attorney will be in touch.

YUK!YUK!YUK! His name is Bernie. My attorney Bernie. When Bernie says sue, I sue! When Bernie says lay low, I lay low!

Ah good times!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
My attorney will be in touch.
YUK!YUK!YUK! His name is Bernie. My attorney Bernie. When Bernie says sue, I sue! When Bernie says lay low, I lay low!
Ah good times!
I went to an attorney named Bernie, he had a sign on the wall that read,

3 questions,$300

I asked him that was for real? He stated Yes!
I said, "That is kind of expensive isn't it?" He said yes it is, now what is your 3rd question...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an outrageous story about a criminal.
Now... Why did you feel the need to post it?
Should we infer that you believe that most gay men are like him? What's your point?
I should also point out that his partners had just as much of a responsibility to protect themselves as he had to warn them.
Why?

In this day of AIDs, with all the information available, all the needless deaths, and all the money still being spent, over THREE HUNDRED people in one small location still engage in inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior???

YOUR denial of that behavior is why that still occurs.

You claim the criminal behavior is the man, I assert the criminal act is the behavior of all those people.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
In this day of AIDs, with all the information available, all the needless deaths, and all the money still being spent, over THREE HUNDRED people in one small location still engage in inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior???
YOUR denial of that behavior is why that still occurs.
You claim the criminal behavior is the man, I assert the criminal act is the behavior of all those people.
And you want to know 'why'.. It's called 'Repression' stupid. I told you, your hatred and bigotry has consequences, but yet you still belittle, judge and DENY that you are the very cause.
survival

Laramie, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

wow, not sure why this is such a big deal for so many. we all have to share the planet.
http://expertsurvivaltips.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 185,861 - 185,880 of200,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 31 min Ronald 4,836
Retired CHP are lying cheats 2 hr Gabe R Gomez 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr 21 and over 15,909
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 10 hr Chris 39
Omg!! I can't believe my eyes so many blacks in... (May '13) 12 hr Yallsomescaredwhitefolks 166
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 12 hr Yallsomescaredwhitefolks 469
Devin F you're my secret crush! Wed eye for a eye 5
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••