Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,293)

Showing posts 185,841 - 185,860 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Advice

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Tom Brady's advice to Manziel: Don't be a turd.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which particular sect of the christian cult do you follow? are the other sects of your cult also the true christianity?
the inherent divisiveness of religion is fun!
Your anti-religious bigotry and hate is fun too! Something bad happen? Whacko fundie parents?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anti-religious bigotry and hate is fun too! Something bad happen? Whacko fundie parents?
it is not bigotry when it is based on fact. i give clear and verifiable reasons why religious cults should be avoided and their teachings are useless...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, something great happened. an education giving me the ability to reason and deduce proven myths from fact.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
All others who should follow in the footsteps of other religions other than the true religion of Christianity are the products of Satan and will find hell as a reward for their failure to follow the right path.
How very Christian and narrow minded of you...so all Jews are of Satan? Peace loving Buddhists? What a loving Christian you are...see ya in hell sweetie!
More is enough

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

That old stick isn't enough.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

More is enough wrote:
That old stick isn't enough.
that is why many women dump their old geezer men and get younger boyfriends...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, something great happened. an education giving me the ability to reason and deduce proven myths from fact.
Why such a hater?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is why many women dump their old geezer men and get younger boyfriends...
And vice versa! WOO~HOOO! My g.f. is 25 years younger than I. It probably won't last very long but I'm enjoying the ride for as long as it does! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! She's younger than any of my kids. Loves Frankie!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
How very Christian and narrow minded of you...so all Jews are of Satan? Peace loving Buddhists? What a loving Christian you are...see ya in hell sweetie!
You're going there too huh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is not bigotry when it is based on fact. i give clear and verifiable reasons why religious cults should be avoided and their teachings are useless...
Of course you do. Makes me wonder why you haven't gotten anyone to avoid them though. Maybe your method is flawed?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such a hater?
Wooddick's mom worked as the fat bearded lady in a traveling circus and wood was routinely passed around as a party favor amongst the circus midgets.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such a hater?
as i just explained to you, no hate involved. clear, verifiable fact leading to a sound judgement.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And vice versa! WOO~HOOO! My g.f. is 25 years younger than I. It probably won't last very long but I'm enjoying the ride for as long as it does! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! She's younger than any of my kids. Loves Frankie!
and after all your other proven lies anyone believing your 'girlfriend' is anything other than your lubricated hand is worthy of being the fool to believe a proven bullshitter...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as i just explained to you, no hate involved. clear, verifiable fact leading to a sound judgement.
It's not bigotry when Woodtick does it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooddick's mom worked as the fat bearded lady in a traveling circus and wood was routinely passed around as a party favor amongst the circus midgets.
That would do it. I'll go easy on the lad.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do. Makes me wonder why you haven't gotten anyone to avoid them though. Maybe your method is flawed?
yet the religious cults are losing percentages o f the population like the Mn vikings lose playoff games...

why is that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is why many women dump their old geezer men and get younger boyfriends...
Sorry to hear it. You should have married a better one. But I understand.

I'm having fun with my next ex-wife now but honeymoons don't last! Won't be long after I marry her till she's just another check to write each month. Oy! But they're worth it. I don't know why.

Next time I'm going to streamline the whole process. I'll find a woman who hates me and buy her a house! YUK!YUK!YUK!

Good luck there fruitcake. Hope you pick a better one next time. Remember. You pick her, don't let one pick you. You won't be happy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet the religious cults are losing percentages o f the population like the Mn vikings lose playoff games...
why is that?
Who cares?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and after all your other proven lies anyone believing your 'girlfriend' is anything other than your lubricated hand is worthy of being the fool to believe a proven bullshitter...
You mad?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 185,841 - 185,860 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 2,250
Hemet Kmart! (May '13) 7 hr Pretty_Poison 28
Cops and Courts: July 22, 2014: Fair Avenue flo... 7 hr ANON 1
kim 9 hr Mad 3
HOMELAND: Torched car under investigation 14 hr DMW 1
Should Hemet area churches support Valley Restart? (Aug '10) 18 hr Just A Servant 213
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 21 hr Dollops 7,832
•••

Excessive Heat Watch for Riverside County was issued at July 22 at 3:53AM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••