Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
debsuelyn

Sacramento, CA

#214520 Sep 5, 2013
Don Buker wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have angered the leasbitan cabal. People say that they are notoriously touchy and tricky and slinky. We love your posts, and we look forward to hearing more of scripture from you, sharing scriptural definition is how we all grow to know of God's intent, and to follow the eartly lead that his chosen shepherd's make for us through the forest of filth and darkness. We know that growth is our strength and that we will together see a truly undivided christian nation that tolerates not. Bless Be.
Don Buker, I do not know who the leasbitan cabal is but if they are behind this my husband and we will find out. Keep in mind Psalm 37:20 The wicked will perish; the enemies of the Lord are like the glory of the pastures; they vanish - like smoke they vanish away. God has given me a voice and an ability to speak for Him and I will march forward to deliver His Word to the uneducated masses. All others who should follow in the footsteps of other religions other than the true religion of Christianity are the products of Satan and will find hell as a reward for their failure to follow the right path.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214521 Sep 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
Besides every time I try to do something.. I donít think.. what would MLK do.
I did however once in a poker game mention "what would Jesus do"... paused a few and said... "Jesus would fold"
That got a laugh
At least 9 fruitloops thought the above post by Big D was "brilliant" "funny" and "helpful".

Priceless.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#214522 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Prosecutors in rural Missouri have charged a man with exposing his partner to HIV and say he may have exposed more than 300 other people to the virus that causes AIDS.
David Mangum told police he had at least that many unprotected sexual encounters with people he met online or in parks since he was diagnosed with HIV in 2003, Dexter, Missouri, detective Sgt. Corey Mills told CNN. Mills said it will be difficult to find and warn those people, since Mangum "usually only knew his partners' first names."
This is an outrageous story about a criminal.

Now... Why did you feel the need to post it?

Should we infer that you believe that most gay men are like him? What's your point?

I should also point out that his partners had just as much of a responsibility to protect themselves as he had to warn them.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#214523 Sep 5, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You love giving out info' about yourself, this is kind of like your social outreach. Arrgh arrgh arrgh, "I yam what I yam" Popeye. Another thing I got is a sensk of humiligration. Now, maybe you swabs can pool your intelligensk and sees that I'm axking you for an apologeky.
Oh yes... My life is an open book. Why, I practically gave you my home address in my post.
well

Round Lake, IL

#214524 Sep 5, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an outrageous story about a criminal.
Now... Why did you feel the need to post it?
Should we infer that you believe that most gay men are like him? What's your point?
I should also point out that his partners had just as much of a responsibility to protect themselves as he had to warn them.
I think he forgot to switch to one of his other personalities to post this...it is more a CHLuke, Spamatha or Blair post. He must be slipping again!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214526 Sep 5, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don Buker, I do not know who the leasbitan cabal is but if they are behind this my husband and we will find out. Keep in mind Psalm 37:20 The wicked will perish; the enemies of the Lord are like the glory of the pastures; they vanish - like smoke they vanish away. God has given me a voice and an ability to speak for Him and I will march forward to deliver His Word to the uneducated masses. All others who should follow in the footsteps of other religions other than the true religion of Christianity are the products of Satan and will find hell as a reward for their failure to follow the right path.
which particular sect of the christian cult do you follow? are the other sects of your cult also the true christianity?

the inherent divisiveness of religion is fun!
Advice

Monrovia, CA

#214527 Sep 5, 2013
Tom Brady's advice to Manziel: Don't be a turd.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214528 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which particular sect of the christian cult do you follow? are the other sects of your cult also the true christianity?
the inherent divisiveness of religion is fun!
Your anti-religious bigotry and hate is fun too! Something bad happen? Whacko fundie parents?

St. Croix valley

#214529 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anti-religious bigotry and hate is fun too! Something bad happen? Whacko fundie parents?
it is not bigotry when it is based on fact. i give clear and verifiable reasons why religious cults should be avoided and their teachings are useless...

St. Croix valley

#214530 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, something great happened. an education giving me the ability to reason and deduce proven myths from fact.
well

Round Lake, IL

#214531 Sep 5, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
All others who should follow in the footsteps of other religions other than the true religion of Christianity are the products of Satan and will find hell as a reward for their failure to follow the right path.
How very Christian and narrow minded of you...so all Jews are of Satan? Peace loving Buddhists? What a loving Christian you are...see ya in hell sweetie!
More is enough

Monrovia, CA

#214532 Sep 5, 2013
That old stick isn't enough.

St. Croix valley

#214533 Sep 5, 2013
More is enough wrote:
That old stick isn't enough.
that is why many women dump their old geezer men and get younger boyfriends...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214535 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, something great happened. an education giving me the ability to reason and deduce proven myths from fact.
Why such a hater?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214536 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is why many women dump their old geezer men and get younger boyfriends...
And vice versa! WOO~HOOO! My g.f. is 25 years younger than I. It probably won't last very long but I'm enjoying the ride for as long as it does! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! She's younger than any of my kids. Loves Frankie!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214537 Sep 5, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
How very Christian and narrow minded of you...so all Jews are of Satan? Peace loving Buddhists? What a loving Christian you are...see ya in hell sweetie!
You're going there too huh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214538 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is not bigotry when it is based on fact. i give clear and verifiable reasons why religious cults should be avoided and their teachings are useless...
Of course you do. Makes me wonder why you haven't gotten anyone to avoid them though. Maybe your method is flawed?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#214539 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such a hater?
Wooddick's mom worked as the fat bearded lady in a traveling circus and wood was routinely passed around as a party favor amongst the circus midgets.

St. Croix valley

#214540 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such a hater?
as i just explained to you, no hate involved. clear, verifiable fact leading to a sound judgement.

St. Croix valley

#214541 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And vice versa! WOO~HOOO! My g.f. is 25 years younger than I. It probably won't last very long but I'm enjoying the ride for as long as it does! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! She's younger than any of my kids. Loves Frankie!
and after all your other proven lies anyone believing your 'girlfriend' is anything other than your lubricated hand is worthy of being the fool to believe a proven bullshitter...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 10 min Boy 4
more section 8 housing coming soon 1 hr Chris 13
el toro markets busted! (Jul '13) 1 hr SMAR 44
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) 13 hr jrush 97
less blks in hmt since ebola 19 hr Kuntakinta 3
City, fire department reach agreement on medic ... 20 hr EastEndResidentnt 1
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 21 hr Chris 54

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match