Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,148

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214535 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, something great happened. an education giving me the ability to reason and deduce proven myths from fact.
Why such a hater?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214536 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is why many women dump their old geezer men and get younger boyfriends...
And vice versa! WOO~HOOO! My g.f. is 25 years younger than I. It probably won't last very long but I'm enjoying the ride for as long as it does! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! She's younger than any of my kids. Loves Frankie!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214537 Sep 5, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
How very Christian and narrow minded of you...so all Jews are of Satan? Peace loving Buddhists? What a loving Christian you are...see ya in hell sweetie!
You're going there too huh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214538 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is not bigotry when it is based on fact. i give clear and verifiable reasons why religious cults should be avoided and their teachings are useless...
Of course you do. Makes me wonder why you haven't gotten anyone to avoid them though. Maybe your method is flawed?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#214539 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such a hater?
Wooddick's mom worked as the fat bearded lady in a traveling circus and wood was routinely passed around as a party favor amongst the circus midgets.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214540 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such a hater?
as i just explained to you, no hate involved. clear, verifiable fact leading to a sound judgement.

St. Croix valley

#214541 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And vice versa! WOO~HOOO! My g.f. is 25 years younger than I. It probably won't last very long but I'm enjoying the ride for as long as it does! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times! She's younger than any of my kids. Loves Frankie!
and after all your other proven lies anyone believing your 'girlfriend' is anything other than your lubricated hand is worthy of being the fool to believe a proven bullshitter...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214542 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>as i just explained to you, no hate involved. clear, verifiable fact leading to a sound judgement.
It's not bigotry when Woodtick does it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214543 Sep 5, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooddick's mom worked as the fat bearded lady in a traveling circus and wood was routinely passed around as a party favor amongst the circus midgets.
That would do it. I'll go easy on the lad.

St. Croix valley

#214544 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do. Makes me wonder why you haven't gotten anyone to avoid them though. Maybe your method is flawed?
yet the religious cults are losing percentages o f the population like the Mn vikings lose playoff games...

why is that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214545 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is why many women dump their old geezer men and get younger boyfriends...
Sorry to hear it. You should have married a better one. But I understand.

I'm having fun with my next ex-wife now but honeymoons don't last! Won't be long after I marry her till she's just another check to write each month. Oy! But they're worth it. I don't know why.

Next time I'm going to streamline the whole process. I'll find a woman who hates me and buy her a house! YUK!YUK!YUK!

Good luck there fruitcake. Hope you pick a better one next time. Remember. You pick her, don't let one pick you. You won't be happy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214546 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet the religious cults are losing percentages o f the population like the Mn vikings lose playoff games...
why is that?
Who cares?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214547 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and after all your other proven lies anyone believing your 'girlfriend' is anything other than your lubricated hand is worthy of being the fool to believe a proven bullshitter...
You mad?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214548 Sep 5, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

St. Croix valley

#214549 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not bigotry when Woodtick does it.
its not bigotry when it is backed up by factual information as to why it should be shunned by rational people...

St. Croix valley

#214550 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad?
not at all. why do you keep using this childish tactic when it has no factual basis?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214551 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>its not bigotry when it is backed up by factual information as to why it should be shunned by rational people...
Right. Like I said. It's not bigotry when you do it. Only when they do it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214552 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not at all. why do you keep using this childish tactic when it has no factual basis?
For fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214553 Sep 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>its not bigotry when it is backed up by factual information as to why it should be shunned by rational people...
Shunned. Isn't that what the Amish do to you if you screw up? Are you Amish?

I like that show "Amish Mafia" even though it's silly. Lebanon Levi. He's like Tony Soprano. Except Amish.

St. Croix valley

#214554 Sep 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Like I said. It's not bigotry when you do it. Only when they do it.
you seem unable to reason like an adult...

still nothing on your equality of marriage proof?

what a tool to be caught out in your own lie so easily...

is anything you say based on reason or fact?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bums on bikes 3 hr Right 4
corruption with Riverside county CPS 4 hr Chris 3
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 8 hr Chris 10
Review: Hemet Family Dentist,Dr Vimal Patel,DDS Dec 15 Michael2327 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 15 lupita garcia 8
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) Dec 15 Chris 49
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Dec 14 Reva 78

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match