Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
185,621 - 185,640 of 200,586 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
debsuelyn

El Dorado Hills, CA

#214230 Sep 3, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has the ability to "change your post", fool. I replied with my opinion of your lame post. Deal with it. If you don't like what you read, leave.
It is to late now for I am in the process of going further with this. You made me look like a drugger, drinker & a prostitute of which never happened in my whole life. Because you want to live in the dark does not mean that everyone on the forum goes below the belt. This forum I am sure was not set up to be totally disrespectful to other peoples opinions. I do not take much things personally, but when you changed that post on a repy and tried to ruin my charactor, that went to far.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214231 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hemorrhoids? Ouch! Two at once or separate flareups?
Last time I burst one I talked to Jesus! Screamed his name! I don't know if it helped.
Good luck with them. Tucks pads. Witch Hazel.
nothing yet on how you love that marriage equality, Francine? nada?

you are so full of bullshit, it is no wonder you have hemorrhoids...

maybe you could pray to that false idol of yours to give you the answer out of you lies?
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#214232 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
It is to late now for I am in the process of going further with this. You made me look like a drugger, drinker & a prostitute of which never happened in my whole life. Because you want to live in the dark does not mean that everyone on the forum goes below the belt. This forum I am sure was not set up to be totally disrespectful to other peoples opinions. I do not take much things personally, but when you changed that post on a repy and tried to ruin my charactor, that went to far.
Whatever ho. Refer to your OWN post that YOU posted, in which you declared yourself to be an alcohol imbibing prostitute:
|
3 hrs ago

I gave up alcohol, drugs and prostitution over 5 years ago when I discovered Christ. I know first hand what it is to be a reborn Christian and embrace His power and glory. Gays need to do the same.

I am reporting you for assaulting my character as a gay male. You have disrespected me for being who I am and I will not tolerate it. I am requesting that you be banned from Topix and am considering suing you for slandering me.
debsuelyn

El Dorado Hills, CA

#214233 Sep 3, 2013
I have found that most people on the forum have some respect for others and their opinions, for I feel that those who go to far and try and damage ones charactor should be removed. I am sure that this forum was not set up for people that have no respect for others. I have been on alot of forums and have never seen so much hatred. I try my best to keep in the Scriptures and I never call people bad names, in fact, some to the names that are thrown around here are probably not in the websters dictionary and no one knows what they mean, except for those who talk the same language. The forum should be a discussion and NOT to be misused by slamming people around and trying to put them in the same lifestyle that they live. For in my opinion and I was in charge of this Topix, alot of you would be removed immediately. I know most of you do not care about others feelings, but personally I do not know how you manage in your life living and talking that way that you do. What kind of friends do you run around with and what does your families think about you? We have one family member that is disrespectful to others and believe me, he is not anyone's favorite and most of the family stay away because they do not like being around him. We have tried to discuss things with him, but he is a KNOW IT ALL about any subject that someone brings up. When I am in the crowd with him, I have to interrupt him and say "IT IS MY TURN PLEASE."
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214234 Sep 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey Frankie, give me a replay on how much you love gay marriage, since you are all about marriage equality...
equal in every way to a man and a women marrying, huh? tell me in your own words again, would you? oh yeah, you've never actually stated that in your own words, have you? why is that, frankie the liar?
right here is you chance to prove you aren't a liar about this issue...
"Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue." -Rose_NoHo

I need prove nothing to you. You're stupid. The bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not.
debsuelyn

El Dorado Hills, CA

#214235 Sep 3, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever ho. Refer to your OWN post that YOU posted, in which you declared yourself to be an alcohol imbibing prostitute:
|
3 hrs ago
I gave up alcohol, drugs and prostitution over 5 years ago when I discovered Christ. I know first hand what it is to be a reborn Christian and embrace His power and glory. Gays need to do the same.
I am reporting you for assaulting my character as a gay male. You have disrespected me for being who I am and I will not tolerate it. I am requesting that you be banned from Topix and am considering suing you for slandering me.
You are a liar, I have never drank or anything else that you come up with and you will be removed when I get finished with you. You must have changed something that I said. I said that we all have sinned, but I did not say what you are saying and you know you are lying.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#214236 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate?
I hate no one. I would rather see them repent for their sins and enter the Gates of Heaven. You on the other hand just might want to see these gays (which you claim you are not one of) live eternity in the fiery pits of Hell.
Who is the hater? Those who wish to save sinners or those willing to see them condemned?
Quit playing God Suzanne, it's Not your job to tell people to go to Hell! Worry about yourself and your husband. You are the hater! Telling people they are going to hell doesn't make them get on their knees and pray with you and your husband. Only God can save people, YOU CAN'T! Just worry about what is on your cable TV tonight, check the channels, make sure there is no sinful show on showing a homosexual.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#214237 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodtick thinks Jesus is a fake.
So...
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#214238 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
I have found that most people on the forum have some respect for others and their opinions, for I feel that those who go to far and try and damage ones charactor should be removed. I am sure that this forum was not set up for people that have no respect for others. I have been on alot of forums and have never seen so much hatred. I try my best to keep in the Scriptures and I never call people bad names, in fact, some to the names that are thrown around here are probably not in the websters dictionary and no one knows what they mean, except for those who talk the same language. The forum should be a discussion and NOT to be misused by slamming people around and trying to put them in the same lifestyle that they live. For in my opinion and I was in charge of this Topix, alot of you would be removed immediately. I know most of you do not care about others feelings, but personally I do not know how you manage in your life living and talking that way that you do. What kind of friends do you run around with and what does your families think about you? We have one family member that is disrespectful to others and believe me, he is not anyone's favorite and most of the family stay away because they do not like being around him. We have tried to discuss things with him, but he is a KNOW IT ALL about any subject that someone brings up. When I am in the crowd with him, I have to interrupt him and say "IT IS MY TURN PLEASE."
YOU need to be removed from Topix. I have reported you for abuse.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#214239 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
I have contacted Topix to obtain you IP address so I can initiate a class action lawsuit on behalf of gay people around the world, for your ongoing slanderous assault on our character. You cannot continue to defame and slander gay people. You have gone too far and will need to pay.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#214240 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar, I have never drank or anything else that you come up with and you will be removed when I get finished with you. You must have changed something that I said. I said that we all have sinned, but I did not say what you are saying and you know you are lying.
You wrote the post, not me. You are slandering me and will be banned from Topix. I have reported you for abuse.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#214241 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
Let me quote you directly... You said "The forum should be a discussion and NOT to be misused by slamming people around and TRYING TO PUT THEM IN THE SAME LIFESTYLE THAT THEY LIVE (emphasis added).

Isn't this exactly what you're doing? Don't you come here and regularly tell people that they're going to go to hell if they continue to live a homosexual lifestyle?

This seems a bit hypocritical to me. Telling someone that they are doomed to hell is probably the biggest "slam" you can make against a person.

You don't know who is and who is not going to hell, my dear. None of us know that.

And some of us (myself) believe that you can be a gay Christian. We do not believe that we are going to hell--at least not for being gay.

But here you are, day after day, trying to get us to live your lifestyle.

It's OK if you have an opinion. But don't come here and complain that people are trying to get you to live a certain lifestyle--especially when that's exactly what you're doing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214242 Sep 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the entire mythology of jesus being a god or the son of a god was stolen from previous religious cults. from the virgin birth, to healing the sick to raising the dead to walking on water to rising from the dead...all stolen from previous religious cults and their '
saviours'...
pretty lame cult writers these christians hired. the daily show could do better...
Religion has little to no place in a discussion of marriage equality.

You have anger issues, making it impossible for us to have an intelligent discussion.
debsuelyn

El Dorado Hills, CA

#214243 Sep 3, 2013
I have never ever showed any disrespect for anyone. I did not know that you were a gay, for this is the first time I have read that. I have always said that any sin that ones does has to deal with God and his Word. For we all have sinned, but my sins are not your sins and I have confessed them to God when I was quite young and God remembers them no more. If you want to live as a gay that is your business, but it is my business that God has told me to share his word and perhaps there is someone out there that may hear his word and be saved and that was my only purpose for this forum, but you try and make people miserable with your comments when you have no proof of who I am and what I am. God knows who I am and that is all that matters to me. If you leave me alone, I will leave you alone. You have also done this to others and I am sure many people have reported you. I contacted topix a few times when I got on this forum and asked them if there was anything that I wrote that was not permitted, and they told me that I was fine.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#214244 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone like you that will try to change my post will be turned over to Topix this evening for trying to damage my charactor. You have done enough and I am going to ask if you can be removed. All the things that you changed on my post is not who I am, that is who you are and I will not be brought down to your level of thinking. You have gone to far this time.
Are you here trying to protect your character? Do you make a living with your character? Are you debsuelyn the clown? If you are, then I would hire an Attorney and sue anyone here that defames your character. It might hurt your business and cost you millions, go girl! Sue Sue Sue then away!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214245 Sep 3, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have contacted Topix to obtain you IP address so I can initiate a class action lawsuit on behalf of gay people around the world, for your ongoing slanderous assault on our character. You cannot continue to defame and slander gay people. You have gone too far and will need to pay.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214246 Sep 3, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote the post, not me. You are slandering me and will be banned from Topix. I have reported you for abuse.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214247 Sep 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey Frankie, give me a replay on how much you love gay marriage, since you are all about marriage equality...
equal in every way to a man and a women marrying, huh? tell me in your own words again, would you? oh yeah, you've never actually stated that in your own words, have you? why is that, frankie the liar?
right here is you chance to prove you aren't a liar about this issue...
I don't have to prove anything moron. You don't believe I support marriage equality? So what? Duh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214248 Sep 3, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me quote you directly... You said "The forum should be a discussion and NOT to be misused by slamming people around and TRYING TO PUT THEM IN THE SAME LIFESTYLE THAT THEY LIVE (emphasis added).
Isn't this exactly what you're doing? Don't you come here and regularly tell people that they're going to go to hell if they continue to live a homosexual lifestyle?
This seems a bit hypocritical to me. Telling someone that they are doomed to hell is probably the biggest "slam" you can make against a person.
You don't know who is and who is not going to hell, my dear. None of us know that.
And some of us (myself) believe that you can be a gay Christian. We do not believe that we are going to hell--at least not for being gay.
But here you are, day after day, trying to get us to live your lifestyle.
It's OK if you have an opinion. But don't come here and complain that people are trying to get you to live a certain lifestyle--especially when that's exactly what you're doing.
Debbie Sue has got you fruitloops in an uproar! Love it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214249 Sep 3, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your nasty cooch and get out. Your pimp wants his money, ho, so better get to turning some tricks before he gives your nasty azz a beat down. Now go, ya ho-bag skank!
This from the guy who is suing her for "abuse". Priceless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 475
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA 7 hr Go Blue Forever 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 16 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Thu Chris 49
The Waterfalls (May '09) Thu Chris 20
HEMET GAYS! new2this Wed Chris 7
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 29 at 2:18PM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••