OK. Does pantie itch trouble you?<quoted text>
Nope... Next question...
A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.Full Story
#213977 Sep 2, 2013
#213978 Sep 2, 2013
He can't even paint it pink.
#213979 Sep 2, 2013
What expounding is needed? What we'd really like to hear from you is how SSM is as equal as incest and poly marriage. I have read no expounding on that from you despite your (less than) enthusiastic statement of support.
If you want to play loyalty test, you're wasting everyone's time. It's irrelevant. Get a real argument. And then convince me of your loyalty to polygamy and incest.
"Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue." Rose_NoHope.
#213980 Sep 2, 2013
Ah good times! I walked 20 feet today. Across the room.
Just thought I'd give you jackasses some ammunition to use against me in your arguments. Some juicy ad hominem for when you get angry and frustrated.
#213981 Sep 2, 2013
In reading your posts up here, I have to ask - how the hell can you even remotely call yourself a Christian when all you do is run people down and judge them? You do nothing but hurt people. Get over yourself, climb down off the damn pious horse you're riding and realize YOU don't have any right to call anyone else a "non-Christian" when YOU have absolutely NO idea about what it is to be a real Christian.
As an atheist living in the Bible belt, I see plenty of your type. You guys disgusted my in the 80s with the attitude of "I got mine, too bad so sad that you don't" and "Be like be me or go to Hell"...pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. And you and your kind have gone downhill since then.
Sugar, someone needs to work you over, and good. You have no conscience when it comes to treating people with respect and kindness - something your religion choice commands you to do. You fail in every aspect of Christianity. You exemplify all that is vile in that group of people.
Sign off the internet, toots. Give yourself a break.
#213982 Sep 2, 2013
"Morons scream about the children." Rose_NoHope.
#213983 Sep 2, 2013
#213984 Sep 2, 2013
#213985 Sep 2, 2013
#213986 Sep 2, 2013
Oh calm down Frankie boi have another snort, you gimp, I hope you have a designated driver for your wheel chair.
#213987 Sep 2, 2013
Which one is you in the picture? The creep with the lab coat or the fruitloop with the red shirt?
#213988 Sep 2, 2013
Keep your hands off my ass you pervert. I told you I don't swing that way, go find Rocky or did they pull his plug again. Stand tall sailor!!
#213989 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie, did you get the Pizzas delivered ??? snap to it boi
#213990 Sep 2, 2013
Pipe down jarhead. Got that latrine dug yet? Hurry the f up. I got the sh!ts today. OO-rah.
#213991 Sep 2, 2013
The pizza delivery guy quit and went to a doctor and asked about a brain transplant.
The Dr. said he could have a lawyers brain for $500, a doctors brain for $1000 or a Marines brain for $50,000.
The man asked why a Marine brain cost so much.
The Dr. replied, "Do you know how many Marine brains we have to go through to find a good one?"
#213992 Sep 2, 2013
It was a dark, stormy, night. Gustavo the jarheaded Marine was on his first assignment, and it was guard duty.
A General stepped out taking his dog for a walk. The nervous young dopey Private Gustavo snapped to attention, made a perfect salute, and snapped out "Sir, Good Evening, Sir!"
The General, out for some relaxation, returned the salute and said "Good evening Marine, nice night, isn't it?"
Well it wasn't a nice night, but the moronic Private Gustavo wasn't going to disagree with the General, so he saluted again and replied "Sir, Yes Sir!".
The General continued, "You know there's something about a stormy night that I find soothing, it's really relaxing. Don't you agree?"
The gay Private Gustavo didn't agree, but then the private was just a dopey private, and responded "Sir, Yes Sir!"
The General, pointing at the dog, "This is a Golden Retriever, the best type of dog to train."
The flaming Private Gustavo glanced at the dog, saluted yet again and said "Sir, Yes Sir!"
The General continued "I got this dog for my wife."
The wiseass Private Gustavo simply said "Good trade Sir!"
#213993 Sep 2, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times.
Gus the jarheaded marine.
#213994 Sep 2, 2013
Subject: MARINE ENTRANCE EXAM
Time Limit: 3 WKS
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to
___(a) build a bridge
___(b) sail the ocean
___(c) lead an army or
___(D) WRITE A PLAY!!!!
4. What religion is the Pope?(check only one)
5. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
7. How many commandments was Moses given?(approximately)
8. What are people in America's far north called?
9. Spell: Bush, Carter, and Clinton
10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five:
11. Where does rain come from?
___(b) a 7-11
___(d) the sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
13. What are coat hangers used for?
14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?
17. Which part of America produces the most oranges?
___(a) New York
18. Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do you have?
19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for?
20. The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)?
* You must correctly answer three or more questions to qualify
* If you are stuck on any questions, you may ask the monitor for help.
#213995 Sep 2, 2013
If It Was Me And My Friend' Weren't Paying The Cable Bill - I'd Personally Just Cancel The Subscription And When They Asked Why There's No TV I Would Say "No One Paid The Bill."...
#213997 Sep 2, 2013
No. Low intelligence wasn't my problem. I failed the physical. My head wouldn't fit in the jar. If the Navy didn't take me I'd get drafted and be in the Army, a fate worse than death! Talk about dummies and losers.
Add your comments below
|John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas...||9 hr||mary||1|
|corruption with Riverside county CPS||18 hr||gmaliscious||6|
|Hemet - The worst city to live in california||21 hr||Joe Hemet||13|
|Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way||21 hr||Joe Hemet||1|
|Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11)||Fri||fairplay||6|
|One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box...||Fri||SJ THEBOy||9|
|Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ...||Fri||Chris||2|
Find what you want!
Search Hemet Forum Now
Hemet News Video
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC