Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,467

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213218 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I? And how would I do that dummy? You ask her fruitloops.
How about your kookyass? Got a spouse? I swore off them.
Her phone number is publicly available. Just google Gregory Dale Kirschmann and you will find his home address and phone. Call her yourself, dumbazz.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213219 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like ALL of yours.
Thank you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213220 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, gumdrop? I don't drink. You're thinking of your own drunkazz. Sober up, sunshine. You made a spelling error when correcting someone else's grammar. That makes you a certified a-hole and a proven troll.
You really think I can't spell "stop"?

That's a pretty dumb argument you have there. But I understand. It's all you've got. Stick with it I guess.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213221 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Her phone number is publicly available. Just google Gregory Dale Kirschmann and you will find his home address and phone. Call her yourself, dumbazz.
Why? You wonder what she's doing so I should call her? What a moron. You can't make this stuff up. I don't care what she's doing, you do. Duh.

But that's why I like you silly jackasses!
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213222 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You wonder what she's doing so I should call her? What a moron. You can't make this stuff up. I don't care what she's doing, you do. Duh.
But that's why I like you silly jackasses!
You asked me how you could call Kimare's "wife". I posted a suggestion on how your gimpy troll self could accomplish that. I'm not the one who asked the dumbazz question, fool.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213223 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think I can't spell "stop"?
That's a pretty dumb argument you have there. But I understand. It's all you've got. Stick with it I guess.
I didn't make an argument. I posted a comment. And yes, you mis-spelled the word "stop" while correcting another poster's grammar error. That made you look like a foolish gimp. I simply pointed that out.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213224 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me how you could call Kimare's "wife". I posted a suggestion on how your gimpy troll self could accomplish that. I'm not the one who asked the dumbazz question, fool.
Once again fruitcake, pay attention. Why would I want to call Kimare's wife? You're the one worried about her. Not me. Duh.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213225 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make an argument. I posted a comment. And yes, you mis-spelled the word "stop" while correcting another poster's grammar error. That made you look like a foolish gimp. I simply pointed that out.
I was not correcting another poster's grammar error, sorry your lie won't fly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213226 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me how you could call Kimare's "wife". I posted a suggestion on how your gimpy troll self could accomplish that. I'm not the one who asked the dumbazz question, fool.
I bet if I was gay you wouldn't make fun of my disability.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213227 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not correcting another poster's grammar error, sorry your lie won't fly.
Yes, you were. Scroll up, gimpy.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213228 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if I was gay you wouldn't make fun of my disability.
Fail.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

#213229 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again fruitcake, pay attention. Why would I want to call Kimare's wife? You're the one worried about her. Not me. Duh.
Once again, gumbdrop, pay attention to your own dumb posts. You asked how you could get in touch with Kimare's "wife". I suggested you google it and call the number that pops up in the search engine. I'm sorry your gimpy azz can't follow basic English.

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#213230 Aug 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if I was gay you wouldn't make fun of my disability.
Yes we all would on account that you're still a bullying,honor-less A-hole who wastes his life 18 hours a day 7 days a week on TOPIX posting lies and totally irrelevant,unintelligent posts continuously violating T.O.S! So yes once again wrong! Time for a nice nap isn't it flunky so you'll be well rested for tomorrows 18 hours of blabber? That's our flunky,hasen't met a bigot he doesn't love! LOLOLOLOL
debsuelyn

Sacramento, CA

#213231 Aug 29, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is if someone wants to believe in your dicked up form of religion.
Yeah shitass....good luck. You might also believe the world was formed thousands of years ago and men came from clay formed by God's hands and that Adam was the first divorcee that made the mistake of biting from the apple.
LOL!!!
Get lost you stupid Bible thumping Jesus freak street preacher idiot.
If you seem to know your Bible so well, then how did you come up with that Eve ate a apple? What Bible are you reading anyway? No matter what you say that is so evil, God through His Son still died for you and you through all of your meanness can still be saved if you ask for forgiveness through Jesus, the Messiah. May you seek God while he may be found!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213234 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you were. Scroll up, gimpy.
I was criticizing his literacy. I made a typo. Sue me. Then relax power ranger.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213235 Aug 29, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail.
No. It's true. If I was gay you wouldn't try to use my disability as an argument.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213236 Aug 29, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Frankie' or whatever your real name is...you're just the resident troll.
No doubt you've been speedbump most of your life.
And you're not a troll? Please refer me to a post of any substance at all that you have made. I won't wait. Now fetch!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213237 Aug 29, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you seem to know your Bible so well, then how did you come up with that Eve ate a apple? What Bible are you reading anyway? No matter what you say that is so evil, God through His Son still died for you and you through all of your meanness can still be saved if you ask for forgiveness through Jesus, the Messiah. May you seek God while he may be found!!
Will Jesus really forgive Dan? He is very mean and has a very bad temper. I hope Dan seeks him too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213238 Aug 29, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible does not dictate law in the United States friend.
End of story for your sorry ass....LOL!!!
LOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213239 Aug 29, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we all would on account that you're still a bullying,honor-less A-hole who wastes his life 18 hours a day 7 days a week on TOPIX posting lies and totally irrelevant,unintelligent posts continuously violating T.O.S! So yes once again wrong! Time for a nice nap isn't it flunky so you'll be well rested for tomorrows 18 hours of blabber? That's our flunky,hasen't met a bigot he doesn't love! LOLOLOLOL
YUK!YUK!YUK! Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue.

Go polish your fake bronze star. Get to bed early! Fast food strike is over. You lost. Back to work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEMET: Riverside County sheriff's investigator ... (Jan '09) 15 hr John gotti 18
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Mar 4 tellinitlikeitis 79
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Mar 4 tellinitlikeitis 134
Get a Free Haircut from La Mode Salon Mar 3 Kathy karch 1
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) Mar 1 the investigator 25
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Mar 1 Jen 79
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... Feb 26 hemet sucks 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:24 pm PST