Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
184,021 - 184,040 of 200,586 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#212110 Aug 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what I thought... Weak as water...
I've schooled you as to how someone who has a gender disorder does not have a sexual disorder.
I've made you look like a fool by distinguishing between a person who voluntarily goes through a process to alter their gender versus a person who is forced to change his or her orientation in order to please people such as yourself.
And I've shown you to be a brutal and stupid person.
Not bad, if I do say so myself...
I think I heard you gasp, followed by a whimper...
You have done none of that. Sounds good though.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#212111 Aug 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie----------You want some also bitch?????? You F-ng nazi pukes need your azz kicked.
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop! Too funny.

What a loser.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#212114 Aug 25, 2013
onetimeatbandcamp wrote:
<quoted text>Your obviously an OLD man since your referred as Archie Bunker(wasn't he a racist?).I wouldn't expect you to understand the changing of times. This is CALIFORNIA, home of millions of gays. Hello... ever heard of San Francisco? Why is this so surprising. Are you worried about the sanctity of marriage? What is the divorce rate at now? 60% or so? What a joke. Poeple cry about sanctity of marriage and then divorce without a second thought. Hypocrisy at it's finest. So old man, spares us with your religious drivel as it just makes you sound like crazy.
Ever hear of cockroaches (very appropriate I think) invading a kitchen when the landlord takes away the bug spray??? Fruitloop.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#212115 Aug 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cracking me up here junior. Funny stuff.
Huh writes stuff that makes you go .. huh? Sometimes whaa?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#212116 Aug 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie----------You want some also bitch?????? You F-ng nazi pukes need your azz kicked.
Gotta love the real anger in this post. Priceless precious.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#212118 Aug 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gonna travel from MN to OH to get yourself beat up over a silly Topix thread. You're fun!
Guess she's already straightened out all the Nazis in Mn huh? Huh huh is that right??? woo hoo too funny.a huh ... a huh huh ... a huh huh huh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#212119 Aug 25, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Huh writes stuff that makes you go .. huh? Sometimes whaa?
Obviously just a dopey kid. He won't last.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#212120 Aug 25, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I love this doushe "huh". He gets all excited at the idea that someone may actually take this shit seriously enough to make a trip.
Shhh, don't spoil the fun,,, he does.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#212123 Aug 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously just a dopey kid. He won't last.
Uh huh. Sounds close to the ending -it-all step. Don't tease her too much. Snap!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#212124 Aug 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie.....want to go a round for real..???? Come on punk lets go. SCARED????????
Yeah man ,, come on dude,, what you waitimg for,,, lets do it,,, right now,,, you an me,,,huh..huh.. whats the matter scared???huh//huh I'm gonna beat you like my boyfriends sally whacker and watch you bleeeeed man, come on huh? huh???huh??Way too funny. I better watch it, someone might give him bus fare to come after mee. Woooooooo!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212126 Aug 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No....Said they would be there to make sure a wimpy beer bellied punk like you does not use a gun.
Now this time I don't care bring all your inbred KKK buddies. I will come alone. You all better be ready for lots of pain and death. BECAUSE WE USA PATRIOTS DONT LIKE YOU NAZI TRAITORS..........WE HAVE OATH TO THE CONSTITUTION TO STOP YOUR VILE ATTACKS./././././
I hope your little trailer trash inbred nasty kids are there to watch you get beat down jethro.
No, YOU said that they'd be there.....blah blah blah.
I can fit 23 KKK buddies and 42 Nazis into my truck, along my 27 inbred kids. Is that enough, or will I need more than that?
Please, tell me what "oath you have to the Constitution to stop vile attacks"?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212127 Aug 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What should I be scared of?? He is a beer bellied over 50 inbred Nazi....Nothing to fear for a REAL man like me,.
I can whip your ass with 15 beers tied behind my back...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#212129 Aug 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
As the Constitution gets attacked by the far right Nazi pigs I do get mad as heck.
There is nothing about marriage in the Constitution. There are very few Nazis left. Relax. It's a fine August Sunday.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212130 Aug 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
You'd better get off the crack, before I come up there and k!ck your ass....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212131 Aug 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless! Haven't had one of these clowns in a long time. Takes this silly sh!t seriously. Hope he lasts.
:-D
Ya know, I kinda wish that he DID live a little closer...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212134 Aug 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what I thought... Weak as water...
I've schooled you as to how someone who has a gender disorder does not have a sexual disorder.
I've made you look like a fool by distinguishing between a person who voluntarily goes through a process to alter their gender versus a person who is forced to change his or her orientation in order to please people such as yourself.
And I've shown you to be a brutal and stupid person.
Not bad, if I do say so myself...
I think I heard you gasp, followed by a whimper...
Those aren't gasps, those are guffaws of mirth...Thank you for those.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#212135 Aug 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie.....want to go a round for real..???? Come on punk lets go. SCARED????????
You're having a meltdown son. It means you lost a long time ago. Now we're just having some sport with your sillyass.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212136 Aug 25, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<onetimeatbandcamp wrote: Your obviously an OLD man since your referred as Archie Bunker(wasn't he a racist?).I wouldn't expect you to understand the changing of times. This is CALIFORNIA, home of millions of gays. Hello... ever heard of San Francisco? Why is this so surprising. Are you worried about the sanctity of marriage? What is the divorce rate at now? 60% or so? What a joke. Poeple cry about sanctity of marriage and then divorce without a second thought. Hypocrisy at it's finest. So old man, spares us with your religious drivel as it just makes you sound like crazy.> Ever hear of cockroaches (very appropriate I think) invading a kitchen when the landlord takes away the bug spray??? Fruitloop.
I must have missed that jackass, as I would have agreed with that Archie bunker jibe...
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#212137 Aug 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Please.... There si truck stop north of town. I will come out. Now have yoru wil done and make sure to call your company to come get your truck..YOU WONT BE ABLE TO WORK EVER AGAIN WHEN I BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR TREASONOUS BODY HITLER.
The sounds a angry lot lizard makes before a meet up. Here's what she looks like http://johntv.com/pic-of-the-day-truck-stop-p...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#212139 Aug 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...My daughter could whip your azz hitler.....
Bet that's not all she could whip eh daddy?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 475
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA 2 hr Go Blue Forever 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 20 hr Tank ever 7,926
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Thu Chris 49
The Waterfalls (May '09) Thu Chris 20
HEMET GAYS! new2this Wed Chris 7
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 29 at 2:18PM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••