Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,202)

Showing posts 184,021 - 184,040 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No....Said they would be there to make sure a wimpy beer bellied punk like you does not use a gun.
Now this time I don't care bring all your inbred KKK buddies. I will come alone. You all better be ready for lots of pain and death. BECAUSE WE USA PATRIOTS DONT LIKE YOU NAZI TRAITORS..........WE HAVE OATH TO THE CONSTITUTION TO STOP YOUR VILE ATTACKS./././././
I hope your little trailer trash inbred nasty kids are there to watch you get beat down jethro.
at least don't act so scared. LOL

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All I heard from you is 'ouch'.
Smile.
Yeah, that's what I thought... Weak as water...

I've schooled you as to how someone who has a gender disorder does not have a sexual disorder.

I've made you look like a fool by distinguishing between a person who voluntarily goes through a process to alter their gender versus a person who is forced to change his or her orientation in order to please people such as yourself.

And I've shown you to be a brutal and stupid person.

Not bad, if I do say so myself...

I think I heard you gasp, followed by a whimper...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have weighed the option of killing me and decided that you'd rather "continue to enjoy sinking the knife..."
I love it when you show your sociopath side.
You would.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you drove around so yea guess you don't...
But yea give me your address. Will stop in. Oh have some of your toothless inbred buddies show up ..Make it fair fight.
You're gonna travel from MN to OH to get yourself beat up over a silly Topix thread. You're fun!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Gustavo wrote:
Huh and Rocky, you are acting like two children in a school yard, now both of you go to the unisex restrooms,wash your faces and calm down.
You just want to peek.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No....Said they would be there to make sure a wimpy beer bellied punk like you does not use a gun.
Now this time I don't care bring all your inbred KKK buddies. I will come alone. You all better be ready for lots of pain and death. BECAUSE WE USA PATRIOTS DONT LIKE YOU NAZI TRAITORS..........WE HAVE OATH TO THE CONSTITUTION TO STOP YOUR VILE ATTACKS./././././
I hope your little trailer trash inbred nasty kids are there to watch you get beat down jethro.
Whoop!~Whoop! Calm down now spice boy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I love this doushe "huh". He gets all excited at the idea that someone may actually take this shit seriously enough to make a trip.
Priceless! Haven't had one of these clowns in a long time. Takes this silly sh!t seriously. Hope he lasts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What should I be scared of?? He is a beer bellied over 50 inbred Nazi....Nothing to fear for a REAL man like me,.
You're cracking me up here junior. Funny stuff.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what I thought... Weak as water...
I've schooled you as to how someone who has a gender disorder does not have a sexual disorder.
I've made you look like a fool by distinguishing between a person who voluntarily goes through a process to alter their gender versus a person who is forced to change his or her orientation in order to please people such as yourself.
And I've shown you to be a brutal and stupid person.
Not bad, if I do say so myself...
I think I heard you gasp, followed by a whimper...
You have done none of that. Sounds good though.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
Frankie----------You want some also bitch?????? You F-ng nazi pukes need your azz kicked.
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop! Too funny.

What a loser.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

onetimeatbandcamp wrote:
<quoted text>Your obviously an OLD man since your referred as Archie Bunker(wasn't he a racist?).I wouldn't expect you to understand the changing of times. This is CALIFORNIA, home of millions of gays. Hello... ever heard of San Francisco? Why is this so surprising. Are you worried about the sanctity of marriage? What is the divorce rate at now? 60% or so? What a joke. Poeple cry about sanctity of marriage and then divorce without a second thought. Hypocrisy at it's finest. So old man, spares us with your religious drivel as it just makes you sound like crazy.
Ever hear of cockroaches (very appropriate I think) invading a kitchen when the landlord takes away the bug spray??? Fruitloop.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cracking me up here junior. Funny stuff.
Huh writes stuff that makes you go .. huh? Sometimes whaa?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
Frankie----------You want some also bitch?????? You F-ng nazi pukes need your azz kicked.
Gotta love the real anger in this post. Priceless precious.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gonna travel from MN to OH to get yourself beat up over a silly Topix thread. You're fun!
Guess she's already straightened out all the Nazis in Mn huh? Huh huh is that right??? woo hoo too funny.a huh ... a huh huh ... a huh huh huh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Huh writes stuff that makes you go .. huh? Sometimes whaa?
Obviously just a dopey kid. He won't last.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I love this doushe "huh". He gets all excited at the idea that someone may actually take this shit seriously enough to make a trip.
Shhh, don't spoil the fun,,, he does.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously just a dopey kid. He won't last.
Uh huh. Sounds close to the ending -it-all step. Don't tease her too much. Snap!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
Frankie.....want to go a round for real..???? Come on punk lets go. SCARED????????
Yeah man ,, come on dude,, what you waitimg for,,, lets do it,,, right now,,, you an me,,,huh..huh.. whats the matter scared???huh//huh I'm gonna beat you like my boyfriends sally whacker and watch you bleeeeed man, come on huh? huh???huh??Way too funny. I better watch it, someone might give him bus fare to come after mee. Woooooooo!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU said that they'd be there.....blah blah blah.
I can fit 23 KKK buddies and 42 Nazis into my truck, along my 27 inbred kids. Is that enough, or will I need more than that?
Please, tell me what "oath you have to the Constitution to stop vile attacks"?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What should I be scared of?? He is a beer bellied over 50 inbred Nazi....Nothing to fear for a REAL man like me,.
I can whip your ass with 15 beers tied behind my back...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 184,021 - 184,040 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr 74 pecent 7,815
Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) 1 hr Becki Fire 5
Why is hemet racist ?!? 1 hr Becki Fire 26
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Oldies news stand 4,850
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr Oldies news stand 2,223
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr This topics peaked 15,911
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 22 hr Vicky 473
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000