Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211864 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Irregardless, Big D is a dope.
The biggest.
Notice the spelling
"
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t get me wrong, I could care less what words you use and I took your meaning ( as stupid as it was )
You can use the word irreguardless all day long and I won’t care, that isnt the point.
It is only quoting a part of what the dictionary said that is very telling about you. It is exactly the same way you use your bible.
Pick and choose, use this phrase, but not that phrase.
We will mention this from the old testament, but we won’t mention words that Christ used at all as it wouldn’t support your hate campaign."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211865 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Education and knowledge are always good, ignorance is always bad, been that way for all of history.
Education and Knowledge are opposed to faith, and Faith is opposed to education and knowledge.
It is like you saying the world would have been worse off without Hitler, or Stalin.
The destruction of knowledge at Alexandria set the human race back a thousand years or more.
Mr.Obvious attempts to sound urbane...
While coming off as condescending, and patronizing... Almost pedantic...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211866 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that is the kind of fundamentalist eventually files planes into skyscrapers
Here, the D makes a baseless accusation, without any actual evidence. Watch now, he'll say "I didn't accuse anyone...Show me a post where I did...." and all that old cobblers.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211867 Aug 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Dumb or Dumber?
You were replying to the wrong poster. you meant to address that question to Saint D, God of all creation, Protector of the Realm and Deliverer of Americans....The only real hope that America has....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211869 Aug 23, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
'Civilized' societies are guided by established rules and not by basic animal behaviors.
..What does that say, about us?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211870 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a funny post, as it comes from the most dishonest poster in here.
See this, everyone? D is objecting to some alleged dishonesty...
Laugh with me...
LOL
YUK!YUK!YUK! Funny!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211871 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea religion sure is a basic animal behavior. Time for freedom and equality to rule and end hate and bigotry of the far right animals.
I think that you are confused. In fact, from this post, I know that you are...
You would appear to believe that one man grunting one off in another man is enlightment, and the search for truth is animal behavior?
Whew-ee, boi, you're all mixed up...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211872 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, the D makes a baseless accusation, without any actual evidence. Watch now, he'll say "I didn't accuse anyone...Show me a post where I did...." and all that old cobblers.
No historical fact idiot

People that put their religious beliefs in front of the law.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211873 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because (hold on to your hat) He's a moron, too.
I was hoping Big d would follow me along there to that conclusion.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211874 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice that while D was chiding KiMare for using that word, D couldn't even spell it correctly?
Big D gets upset and then his already limited spelling and grammar suffer even more. It's always a clue he's so upset he can't type straight. Funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211876 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest.
Notice the spelling
"
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t get me wrong, I could care less what words you use and I took your meaning ( as stupid as it was )
You can use the word irreguardless all day long and I won’t care, that isnt the point.
It is only quoting a part of what the dictionary said that is very telling about you. It is exactly the same way you use your bible.
Pick and choose, use this phrase, but not that phrase.
We will mention this from the old testament, but we won’t mention words that Christ used at all as it wouldn’t support your hate campaign."
Too funny! And all over the word irregardless. You can't make this stuff up. That's why I like these dopey jackasses. Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211877 Aug 23, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You have his number! Dialed in. So am I. He's fun.

If you saw the town he lives in, you'd say "nice touch". Methdesto.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211878 Aug 23, 2013
I remember back in the day I had to teach dopey Big D how to respond to a post. The moron never used the reply button so we didn't know who he was directing his silly nonsense to.

And later the time I took to teach him to double space between paragraphs. Look at him now! Coming along fine. Thank Frankie!

Ah good times.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#211879 Aug 23, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Has science found the "gay gene"?
Science has identified three gene sites that influence sexual orientation. Not to say that these are the only sites, just the ones that have been identified.
Floater

Covina, CA

#211880 Aug 23, 2013
Float master bowel floats work the best.

#211881 Aug 23, 2013
True Science wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality and Obama are attacks on the constitution and freedom. Both promote communism and hate and big government.
Gays are asking for bigger government to extend towards SSM, despite there being no state interest in allowing same sex marriages.
1) There actually IS a state interest in SSM. Just like OSM, it promotes financial stability.

It does not require any more government than currently exists.

SSM does not "attack" the Constitution. Rather, it is seeking to ensure that the Constitution and the laws of the land are applied equally to EVERY American, including the gays.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#211882 Aug 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a scientific cause needed in order to determine if a characteristic is a sexual disorder?
Second question: what is the scientific cause of gravity?(not looking for a theory, I want a scientific fact)
Gravity doesn't violate evolutionary mating behavior for one.

Homosexuality violates evolutionary mating behavior. Without knowing why, a supposed professional organization supposedly based on science proclaimed it normal.

An honest person would say BS, which is why you don't.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#211883 Aug 23, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
1) There actually IS a state interest in SSM. Just like OSM, it promotes financial stability.
It does not require any more government than currently exists.
SSM does not "attack" the Constitution. Rather, it is seeking to ensure that the Constitution and the laws of the land are applied equally to EVERY American, including the gays.
Marriage promotes the best interests of procreation.

A contract promotes financial stability. That is all a ss couples needs, and that is all the got.

#211884 Aug 23, 2013
True Science wrote:
<quoted text>And you think that gravity is a choice and behavior. News flash, homosexuality is a choice and behavior, gravity is not. All life is effected by gravity only 1% of humans choose to be homosexual.
No one choose to be gay or straight. Your genetic make up is determined at the moment of conception.
Willow IV ward 34

Sonoma, CA

#211885 Aug 23, 2013
mae alcott wrote:
what we got to do is what our very next president himself has just said: go ahead and disenfranchise these gimme bums if that is what the lesson requires; the lesson is that no one is entitled to anything..the hobos, the so-called sick and disabled, the money grubbing poor and the wont-work unemployed, the old folks who refused to save up for retirement and feeling a bit like dropping in to the doctor on medicare and refuse to keep on working...all these guys and gals had better get it on the plan; THE BOUNTIFUL BUFFET FILL YOUR POCKETS FROM MY WALLET is just over. God wants you to be strong and you have to join the gym where you learn from each other and not from some free university. When Ted and darryl are running things after the next election we will just simply close the door to medicare, obamacare, abortions, contortions, foodstamps, ssdi, sdi, fruity pie, unemployment, free schools for argumentative brats, social security, welfare and welfare, and welfare...alll GO. get ready, we are.
God bless you that know this is right and pist on you if you dont get it. So there. Bless Jesus.
U R a jurck. No one with any lick of sense should vote for anything you bullying gang of REICHSPUBLICAN sell-outs dare to recommend! Sell off all american rights and progress and future just to make some sheckles, not even handed to you direct by your safe distance bosses...they know stench means poop, and have no desire to truck with you any closer than tossed coin. For shame. Awful that you refer to jesus as you license yourself to destroy, to corrode, befoul our nation and wither its future. Yuk!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) 17 hr The Dogs 86
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 22 hr Boxer MMA 207
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) Wed Regolith Based Li... 39
News Spotlight on Erick Ramirez Wed Lewis Millhouse 1
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Jul 17 Fed up 16
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Jul 15 poenix28 131
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Jul 14 Ryan 36

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages