Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211375 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>
commie bilgewater?
"Well, some times Canadian. Or Russian"
commie bilgewater?
girly craft beers? The link I posted would knock your socks off.
Rochefort 10 (blue cap, dark beer, 11.3% ABV). Reddish-brown colour.
That monkey swill, PBR 4.74% alcohol by volume
One has been brewed sinse 1590 or so, 1860 give or take, its a Nancy beer made in LA.
PBR is a good 'Mercan fishing beer when you want a lower alcohol content so you're no too hammered when the big one bites you moron.

If you drink those girly craft brews all day you grow a big gut and man-tits! What do you think I want to look like you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211376 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>
commie bilgewater?
"Well, some times Canadian. Or Russian"
commie bilgewater?
girly craft beers? The link I posted would knock your socks off.
Rochefort 10 (blue cap, dark beer, 11.3% ABV). Reddish-brown colour.
That monkey swill, PBR 4.74% alcohol by volume
One has been brewed sinse 1590 or so, 1860 give or take, its a Nancy beer made in LA.
"Rochefort 10 (blue cap, dark beer, 11.3% ABV). Reddish-brown colour."

Sounds like what shoots out of my a** like a fire hose in the morning after a long night of drinking PBR!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211377 Aug 21, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a truth-a-phobe, and have never admitted it. Yours is the disability. And, telling someone else what they must think is bordering on some sort of mania...
Big D often criticizes my English skills. In a post with poor grammar and sentence structure. They don't understand irony.
sheesh

Waverly, VA

#211378 Aug 21, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
Someone wants to know where the word homosexual is in the Scriptures, for it does not use the word homosexual, but if you read these verses, it explains that this is what it is talking about. Most of the forum do not like Scriptures, but this is our Authority and the only Authority that my family and friends go by. If you have a Bible, this is found in the New Testament in the Book of Romans Chapter 1 verses 24-28 and I quote: "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves; Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is Blessed forever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature; And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is umseemly, and receiving in themsselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient."
Once again you use a late interpretation of an earlier writing. This passage was written regarding the behavior of Romans at the time. Virtually everyone was expected to engage in bisexual activities. This was the cultural norm of the time and people. Very few are bisexual. The underlying message in Romans regards the inversion of the relationship between creator and created through the worship of the created.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211379 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, homosexula...
What's that?
sheesh

Waverly, VA

#211380 Aug 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
PBR is a good 'Mercan fishing beer when you want a lower alcohol content so you're no too hammered when the big one bites you moron.
If you drink those girly craft brews all day you grow a big gut and man-tits! What do you think I want to look like you?
Ya need to broaden your horizons. I like a good Mexican beer. Negra Modello fer instance. Nice and stout. Or a properly poured Guinness. You're also missing out on some really fine microbrews. Not all of them have fruity added flavors. There are some good ales around here. Try some EVO brew sometime. Ya might just like it.

What you do want to avoid are imported beers that have been exposed to light. Corona for example, the lime is added above the border to kill the nasty skunked beer taste. South of the border the lime isn't jammed into the bottle, it is merely placed in the mouth of it to keep flies from going into the bottle. When you buy Corona in Mexico it tasted pretty darn good. Very refreshing in the hot sun. Heineken is another skunked beer. I've never had a good one. They charge way too much for it too.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#211381 Aug 21, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
Someone wants to know where the word homosexual is in the Scriptures, for it does not use the word homosexual, but if you read these verses, it explains that this is what it is talking about. Most of the forum do not like Scriptures, but this is our Authority and the only Authority that my family and friends go by. If you have a Bible, this is found in the New Testament in the Book of Romans Chapter 1 verses 24-28 and I quote: "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves; Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is Blessed forever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature; And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is umseemly, and receiving in themsselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient."
So, why do you think God keeps creating homosexuals, Suzanne?

Some of the most ardent anti-homosexual people (Kimare) believes that homosexuality is a physical characteristic that is related to biology. It's not a choice.

I can tell you from personal experience that I did everything in my power to change my orientation. I did this because I knew about how people hated gays. I knew that my parents would likely disown me. I knew that my friends would likely drop me. I knew it would interfere with my schooling. I knew that I would be subject to ridicule and violence.

So, that's why I wanted to "change". It wasn't because I hated myself or who I was attracted to.

I finally had a very long and good discussion with God about the matter. And He left me with NO DOUBT that He made me gay; that He did not make a mistake.

I don't know why He made me gay. I still don't know. I have some ideas about why He makes gay people. But I can't substantiate them.

I just live by my faith in God and His words directly to me.

I believe that God speaks to people. Do you?

And I believe that if God wanted me to be straight, He would have answered my years of BEGGING to be changed by creating a path that would have made me heterosexual.

See, I don't have to convince you of anything. I KNOW what my experience with God has been. NOTHING you say; no words from scripture, no words from your pastor or church--NOTHING--can change my relationship with God.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211384 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Call Timmy, he can get you out of the well.
Even dopier than your usual dopiness. Work hard on it?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#211385 Aug 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember your boundaries... It's not your place to determine that a consensual, loving relationship between two unrelated adults is "abusive" or "fraudulent".
Just because you claim it's not your cup of tea doesn't mean that you get to make that determination for others.
Just remember your boundaries. Do your exercises. I'm sure that even YOU can learn appropriate boundaries.
I'm not the one violating boundaries. I'm defending marriage from a counterfeit and abusive relationship seeking to fraudulently impose itself.

Something that NO culture in human history has accepted from start to finish.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211386 Aug 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why do you think God keeps creating homosexuals, Suzanne?
Some of the most ardent anti-homosexual people (Kimare) believes that homosexuality is a physical characteristic that is related to biology. It's not a choice.
I can tell you from personal experience that I did everything in my power to change my orientation. I did this because I knew about how people hated gays. I knew that my parents would likely disown me. I knew that my friends would likely drop me. I knew it would interfere with my schooling. I knew that I would be subject to ridicule and violence.
So, that's why I wanted to "change". It wasn't because I hated myself or who I was attracted to.
I finally had a very long and good discussion with God about the matter. And He left me with NO DOUBT that He made me gay; that He did not make a mistake.
I don't know why He made me gay. I still don't know. I have some ideas about why He makes gay people. But I can't substantiate them.
I just live by my faith in God and His words directly to me.
I believe that God speaks to people. Do you?
And I believe that if God wanted me to be straight, He would have answered my years of BEGGING to be changed by creating a path that would have made me heterosexual.
See, I don't have to convince you of anything. I KNOW what my experience with God has been. NOTHING you say; no words from scripture, no words from your pastor or church--NOTHING--can change my relationship with God.
Yeah. God never answered my prayers to get into sweet Mary Ellen Rottencrotch's panties. Probably did me a favor but boy did I want in there bad!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#211387 Aug 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I agree on one thing, we refuse to accept your "opinions". In this country we aren't breaking any laws.
I'm sure that just kills you. Enjoy :-D
The first fact involves historical record.

The second fact involves medical proof.

I'm sure that just kills you.

Enjoy

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211388 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>A shampoo commercial? Frank did you hit your head?
No. You must have.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211389 Aug 21, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya need to broaden your horizons.
My horizons are fine, thank you. You need to get a sense of humor.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211390 Aug 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I finally had a very long and good discussion with God about the matter.
Oh you did, did you? Don't tell Big D.

Oh that's right, you're gay. Nevermind. He won't ridicule you. Gay God good!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#211392 Aug 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever queen.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
That's not hate or homophobia, it's unchangeable truth.
V.V answers:I don't have to have an answer for these issues. They are realities. Our government supports them.
You stupid noodle breath, our government does no such thing as 'support' ANY of your sexual prefferences, they at the most tolerate them. You keep whining about seperation fo church and state then you have the tiniest of gonads to think the government supports you. What a weiner. yuk yuk yuk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211393 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>A shampoo commercial? Frank did you hit your head?
It's not a shampoo commercial. It's a funny video about Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. Too bad you're too stupid to open it. But it doesn't matter, you probably wouldn't get it anyway.

Jizzy. What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211394 Aug 21, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Healty diet, try eating some whole grain bread or so damn fiber of some sort.
Try spellcheck.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#211395 Aug 21, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever queen.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
That's not hate or homophobia, it's unchangeable truth.
V.V answers:I don't have to have an answer for these issues. They are realities. Our government supports them.
You stupid noodle breath, our government does no such thing as 'support' ANY of your sexual prefferences, they at the most tolerate them. You keep whining about seperation fo church and state then you have the tiniest of gonads to think the government supports you. What a weiner. yuk yuk yuk.
Damn I love poignant answers like that!
suzanne henderson

El Dorado Hills, CA

#211397 Aug 21, 2013
For the person who wrote me on why does God keeps creating homosexuals? I first would like to say that God loves everyone and has a plan for everyone for to be saved, but we cannot sin just because we want to and still be in God's plan.

I do not believe for one moment that God Does create homosexuals. In the beginning everything was perfect before God's eyes in His Creation, for if he wanted man & man or woman & woman, he would have made us that way. He ordained the word marriage to become one, man+woman=marriage. Can you honestly say that you become one with a man that you have homosexuals acts in a place on your body that was intended to have bowel movements? I do not like to be technical, but there is no choice because that is what it is. How would you explain children that are born without limbs or blind or with cancer etc. Did God create them that way? Or did God create a woman to decide to abort her baby? No, God Forbid, for his Creation was perfect. Through the ages from the beginning of time, man has sinned against God and because of sin that was passed down to all of us, we are not born perfect as God intended. I do not know anyone that I know of personally has a perfect body. We all have to die, so we cannot be perfect for when Eve ate of the fruit of the tree, God said, Thou shalt surely die. So death came into the world in the beginning of God's perfect Creation. Before I became a Christian I had sins that I had to ask forgiveness for, so why should you or anyone else that has sin as sin is defined in Scripture, get away with sin and be saved and I have to repent? For we all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. You have to remember that Satan is a deceiver and he deceives us in tempting us to do sins as he tempted Jesus in the wilderness, so if he was tempted, don't you think that he will do a number on us? I have to ask God to direct me everyday in everything that I do and if there is something that I am doing that I would not want God through his Son to see, then it is sin. The Bible tells us everything we need to know and I know I must OBEY Him, and you must Study to show yourself approved unto God, for a workman needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the Word of Truth. Amen & Amen

Furthermore, you made your choice of being what you have chosen to be, so you can be healed like alot of people are healed and if you go to "NOT BORN TO WAY", you will see how others have been healed from that type of sin.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#211399 Aug 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
Pastafarianism is a real religion.
Most of us do not believe a religion Christianity, Islam, Pastafarianiasm requires literal belief in order to provide spiritual enlightenment. That is, we can be part of a community without becoming indoctrinated. There are many levels of belief.
By design, the only dogma allowed in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the rejection of dogma. That is, there are no strict rules and regulations, there are no rote rituals and prayers and other nonsense. Every member has a say in what this church is and what it becomes.
To outsiders it makes us hard to define, but here are some general things that can be said about our beliefs:
We believe pirates, the original Pastafarians, were peaceful explorers and it was due to Christian misinformation that they have an image of outcast criminals today
We are fond of beer
Every Friday is a Religious Holiday
We do not take ourselves too seriously
We embrace contradictions (though in that we are hardly unique)
This is purely silly BS. To compare this to religious belief is beyond ludicrous. Even in sarcasm and mockery...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Menifee Lakes? (Feb '07) 22 hr Menifeearian 19
Creating "Probable Cause" for Police: Stalking ... (Oct '11) May 30 Thomas 9
Review: Kim, Jae H MD - Jae H Kim MD (Oct '09) May 29 What are we shygi... 84
hemet is heaven (Mar '10) May 28 recruit gay ray 21
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) May 28 tell your boy 97
Come on already! May 26 Lady Morgana 6
Kings Inn Sun City (Way Back (Mar '14) May 25 marie 2
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]