Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#208144 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I have taken the time and tried twice in this site where you have written me and it is not going through. I wrote Topix and told them that I thought perhaps that I was being descriminated against because of being a Christian because half of what I write does not make it anywhere. I will try again tomorrow and see what happens or perhaps you could look me up on facebook for I have a place there where I write alot about my faith in Christ. Thank you so much for your note. May God be with you.
Dear Suzanne...

I went to facebook to look you up. There are hundreds of "Suzanne Hendersons" around the world.

When I narrowed my search to look for you in Sacramento, I received the message that there isn't a "Suzanne Henderson" living in Sacramento who belongs to facebook.

Could you be a bit more specific?

I have no problem engaging you in a religious discussion with regards to homosexuality.

Let me know.

VV
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208145 Aug 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he failed and made a common grammatical error. I simply pointed it out.
I don't understand what you mean. Perhaps you should Google it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208146 Aug 8, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
93% of African Americans voted for Obama. The joke supposes that these 93% have an IQ of 50. Therefore, it is a racist joke.
That's a very racist interpretation. The joke supposes Obama supporters are dumb no matter what race they are.

We don't know the guy in the joke with the 50 IQ was black now do we dummy? That's your racist interpretation. And that's the trouble with you clowns. Making trouble where there is none.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#208147 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I have taken the time and tried twice in this site where you have written me and it is not going through. I wrote Topix and told them that I thought perhaps that I was being descriminated against because of being a Christian because half of what I write does not make it anywhere. I will try again tomorrow and see what happens or perhaps you could look me up on facebook for I have a place there where I write alot about my faith in Christ. Thank you so much for your note. May God be with you.
maybe try posting under a different name and act like you hate Christians just to see if you can fool them. I think Obama is on to you, eric Snowden was right.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208148 Aug 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The same reason you do. To be a troll.
You tell him guest! Don't you love it when these clowns think they're not trolls and you are? I do.

They're opinions are worthy, yours are trolling. Easy! So how do you like it so far?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208149 Aug 8, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>let me guess another hate gay people christain... next
Guess again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208150 Aug 8, 2013
veryfruity wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Suzanne...
I went to facebook to look you up. There are hundreds of "Suzanne Hendersons" around the world.
When I narrowed my search to look for you in Sacramento, I received the message that there isn't a "Suzanne Henderson" living in Sacramento who belongs to facebook.
I have no problem engaging you in a religious discussion with regards to homosexuality.
Let me know.
VV
Calm down fruitloops. You're getting creepy again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Long Beach, CA

#208151 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what you mean. Perhaps you should Google it.
Perhaps you should put your head in the toilet and flush.

Long Beach, CA

#208152 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell him guest! Don't you love it when these clowns think they're not trolls and you are? I do.
They're opinions are worthy, yours are trolling. Easy! So how do you like it so far?
Calm down silly troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208153 Aug 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should put your head in the toilet and flush.
No, that's a very stupid idea. You should Google it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208154 Aug 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down silly troll.
Silly troll? You're the expert.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Long Beach, CA

#208155 Aug 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's a very stupid idea. You should Google it.
Flush it, fool.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#208156 Aug 9, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Deeply racist...
You are African American?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#208157 Aug 9, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
93% of African Americans voted for Obama. The joke supposes that these 93% have an IQ of 50. Therefore, it is a racist joke.
Do you think that 93% of a race voting for Obama is racist?

Did you forget what percentage of Obama voters are not African American?

You just proved the point of the joke...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#208158 Aug 9, 2013
The First Amendment protects my religious rights.

Marriage is a relational right. Ss couples don't qualify at any level.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making 'ss marriage' an oxymoron.

The reunion of a man and woman in marriage reflects the very roots of earliest human existence, genderless life.

Go back in a ss couples' history, and what do you find? Immediately? A mother and father.

While at the same time marriage connects us to the past, birthing future humanity.

A ss couple? No past, and no future. A duplicate gendered half of marriage making the hilarious claim they are the same.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#208159 Aug 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making 'ss marriage' an oxymoron.
The reunion of a man and woman in marriage reflects the very roots of earliest human existence, genderless life.
Go back in a ss couples' history, and what do you find? Immediately? A mother and father.
While at the same time marriage connects us to the past, birthing future humanity.
A ss couple? No past, and no future. A duplicate gendered half of marriage making the hilarious claim they are the same.
It protects your personal rights, just as it does the rights of a volcano worshiper, a scientologist, or the Islamic, all equal in the eyes of the government

It does not give the rights to a volcano worshiper to deny a virgin their life by tossing them into a volcano, any more than it give rights to backwards Christians to deny rights to same sex couples
suzanne henderson

Placerville, CA

#208160 Aug 9, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....Let me see....Jessica Hahn....or Tammy Faye...No wonder you're gay. You're settling for the bottom of the barrel.
Folsom or Castro, gotta start somewhere...
Finally. Who ever said that we hate you? We say "NO!" to SSM. This is not hate, it's preservation. We wish to hand our children a sane world, not one that is all FUBAR. Why do you hate us for attempting to restore sanity to the world?
I would like to suggest that anyone out there that is putting Tammy Faye down does not know Tammy Faye. I know she was not perfect, but are you? She did use alot of makeup, but she was a very dedicated Christian Believer. I wonder if you were about to die, if you would get on TV on the Larry King show and be able to try and help those out there that are lost. This woman had cancer so bad that she did not even look like herself and she gave her last words to the world about her Faith in Christ and that she wished that all could be saved. It takes a very, I mean very strong person who loved people to be able to do that, so next time you critize someone, be sure you could do what she was able to do because of her love for mankind 2 days before her death. Praise God for Tammy Faye.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#208161 Aug 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
3rd copy and past of your antiquated opinions that I've found this morning. Didn't you have enough of getting your a$$ handed to you on a platter yesterday?
suzanne henderson

Placerville, CA

#208162 Aug 9, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Suzanne...
Let me know.

VV
I have no problems in engaging in conversations about homosexuality, but I do not use my opinions for I believe in God's Holy Word, so I use Scripture to back me up and if the person that I am having a conversation with does not use Scripture, then I will not comment back. The Holy Scriptures are my only Authority that I will use when it comes to this type of conversation. I personally do not get offended by bad comments about how I write or what I say, but I do not want to waste my time if someone wants to argue and not really want to see what God has to say. I really am not trying to be rude, but if you want to hear what God's says, I have alot to say in God's Word about homosexuality as well as any sin as sin is defined in Scripture. Thank you.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#208163 Aug 9, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems in engaging in conversations about homosexuality, but I do not use my opinions for I believe in God's Holy Word, so I use Scripture to back me up and if the person that I am having a conversation with does not use Scripture, then I will not comment back. The Holy Scriptures are my only Authority that I will use when it comes to this type of conversation. I personally do not get offended by bad comments about how I write or what I say, but I do not want to waste my time if someone wants to argue and not really want to see what God has to say. I really am not trying to be rude, but if you want to hear what God's says, I have alot to say in God's Word about homosexuality as well as any sin as sin is defined in Scripture. Thank you.
No one cares what your Sky Santa has to say. And your little book is not any type of "authority". It's a bunch of fables written by uneducated people trying to explain things they didn't have the ability to understand.

But since you seem to like what your little book has to say, go look up 1 Timothy 2:12 and then shut the fluck up. This thread isn't a freakin' bible study.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) 5 hr TRUTH HURTS 92
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 6 hr Chris 52
more section 8 housing coming soon 15 hr baby boomer 11
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) Mon EastEndResidentnt 42
Finders Keepers Estate Sun Molly 1
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) Oct 17 Daeavalis 45
Bob PratteHEMET: Huffing motive to air conditio... Oct 17 unknown 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match