Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207978 Aug 8, 2013
"God created the world, but he does not come down here and run the world. He made the world for all of us to enjoy and because we sinned, he is waiting for us to return to him for forgiveness and it does not matter what happens to us because he will be with us forever."

What hath God wrought?

If I had the Power to forsee that an innocent little girl would be hacked to bits, or buried alive, or fried alive by a Government, then I think it'd be best that I not create such a turdball and walk away from it to begin with.

Being the lowly human that I am, I wouldn't have a need to create a race of people that I'll destroy if they don't worship me. I'm a hell raiser and a bit of a rebel but I'm not a needy clingy megalomaniac.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#207979 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
Mr. Veryvermillion, I am sorry you do not like the way I write and I do use paragraphs sometimes, but if you do not like the way I write, then I suggest you skip my post. I do not like most of the posts that I read, but I am not going to tell people how to write their post. Thank you much for your response.
Most people already do skip right on past your posts...

If that's the case, why bother writing at all?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207980 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
Mr. Veryvermillion, I am sorry you do not like the way I write and I do use paragraphs sometimes, but if you do not like the way I write, then I suggest you skip my post. I do not like most of the posts that I read, but I am not going to tell people how to write their post. Thank you much for your response.
There you have it, boys and girls. I wondered why an "old lady" wandered in here.

Think about it. "she" wants you to listen to her, but she won't listen to you.

That's how Churchies and Big D are, uneducated and unbending.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207981 Aug 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid that I need to explain my post to you? Wow. You are a total retard. But then again, that is nothing new.
No, you are so stupid I had to explain YOUR post to you. YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207982 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne faker wrote:
I am addressing this to anonymouse anon. You said that my post was blasphemy. Well, that is OK that you have your opinions, but I do not write my opinions. I am stating what the Scriptures tell me and I am quided by the Holy Spirit. For your information in the book of Matthew Chapter 7 verse 15-20 and I quote "Beware of falso prophets, which come to you in sheeps's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit fruit, neigher can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and case into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." Otherwords if people are profaning Christ or writing things about God through His Son that are not of God, they are not bearing good fruits. I am not calling Jesus or God a fruit for they are the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. I do not know what denomination you are, but my husband and I of 55 years only study the Scriptures and learn from the Holy Spirit which you can find in the Book of First John 2;27 (not the Gospel of John) and I quote "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need NOT that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is TRUTH, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." You are giving your opinions and we believe that anything that you disagree with must be backed up with Scripture because that is the only authority that we abide by. Thank you anyway for your imput and may God Bless your day today.
"My husband and I of 55 years"

Why does the faker feel such a need to continually make such a point of "55 years"?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207983 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
You tell him Suzy!

All he needs to do is skip your posts if they bother him so. I agree. Easy!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207984 Aug 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people already do skip right on past your posts...
If that's the case, why bother writing at all?
We agree on something.

Amazing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207986 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
No need to apologize to that big dope Veryverbose. He should talk about writing. Long winded, poor sentence structure. Dopey content.

Your writing is fine, just stick a few spaces in there for the dopey jackass. Maybe he'll shuddup. He has no argument against what you say so he attacks your writing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207987 Aug 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to believe in whichever God or Goddess or pantheon of Gods and Goddesses you choose to in this country...bla bla bla
Gee thanks!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207988 Aug 8, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be one of the single most idiotic things I've ever seen anywhere in my lifetime.
"Look up something that you know about because I don't".
I liked it too. Very funny. The dope should do stand up.
suzanne henderson

Placerville, CA

#207989 Aug 8, 2013
I thank all of you for all your comments. May God Bless your day today.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207990 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks!
You are most welcome

All Gods and Goddesses are equal in the land of the free, none above or below any others.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207991 Aug 8, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Still spreading the BS. Get a job
Another great post from the dopiest poster alive. Priceless.

"Duh, still spreading BS? Duh." That one really got me.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207992 Aug 8, 2013
Poofter wrote:
<quoted text>Still spreading the BS. Get a job
He knows exactly what he's talking about. Here, let me help you.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...

"I don't know what "power ranger" is so I have no idea. Perhaps google can help you with that. "
Jizzy Poof

Union City, CA

#207993 Aug 8, 2013
duh
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207994 Aug 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked it too. Very funny. The dope should do stand up.
Even "peacocking your bigotry" can't top that massive brain fart.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207995 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
If "god" decides to meddle in my day, then I'm screwed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207996 Aug 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most welcome
All Gods and Goddesses are equal in the land of the free, none above or below any others.
It was sarcasm. Duh.

No one needs your permission to do anything. Very buffoonish of you to uselessly offer it. Makes your pomposity stand out way too proudly.
In other words, even your pomposity is pompous.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207997 Aug 8, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
You too Suzy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207998 Aug 8, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows exactly what he's talking about. Here, let me help you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...
"I don't know what "power ranger" is so I have no idea. Perhaps google can help you with that. "
And 7 posters think he's "brilliant"! That's even funnier!

That's why I like these dopey jackasses!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Menifee Lakes? (Feb '07) 13 hr Menifeearian 19
Creating "Probable Cause" for Police: Stalking ... (Oct '11) May 30 Thomas 9
Review: Kim, Jae H MD - Jae H Kim MD (Oct '09) May 29 What are we shygi... 84
hemet is heaven (Mar '10) May 28 recruit gay ray 21
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) May 28 tell your boy 97
Come on already! May 26 Lady Morgana 6
Kings Inn Sun City (Way Back (Mar '14) May 25 marie 2
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE