Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207846 Aug 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It isnít an accusation, it is his goal, and he wants to feel as if he succeeded, even when he is a total failure.
The faker even talks to itself. We've never never EVER seen THAT before.

*snicker*
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#207847 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!!! Death threat!
Calm down Jizzy. Geez. If that's not a violation of TOS what is? But you get the rainbow exemption. I don't.
Whoop!
What a PUTZ, everyone takes a dirt nap.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#207848 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a joke son. And, as Nixon said "that was thinner than piss on a rock".
Now you're gonna report me for shooting a frozen turkey and trading ammo for sex aren't you you big dope?
WOO~HOOOO! You're cool Jizzy. In a moronic sort of way.
Really, then every post that you make must be a joke. Is the word Joke, code for lying?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207849 Aug 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The faker even talks to itself. We've never never EVER seen THAT before.
*snicker*
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207850 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What a PUTZ, everyone takes a dirt nap.
Everyone dies. But to say your death is coming soon is a threat. Duh.

It's good that you posted though. Remember! There are no dumb posts. Only moronic posters, like yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207851 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, then every post that you make must be a joke. Is the word Joke, code for lying?
You're a moron Jizzy. And as such you can't tell a joke from reality. Not my problem. Sorry to hear it (now that was a lie!).
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207852 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
High five!
And another one!

Does that alphabet dumbass really think we can't smell its presence?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207853 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron Jizzy. And as such you can't tell a joke from reality. Not my problem. Sorry to hear it (now that was a lie!).
Here's a clue... It's never good a good sign when you have to explain your jokes.

If I were you, I'd take a different approach.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207854 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sup Big D. Frankie is a well known LIAR. He just posted that HE created the Gay Cafe thread.
He has been from the beginning, it didnít take long to see him misrepresenting what others said, he cannot stand up to what they actually say, so he pretends they said something else.

He is nothing but a loser, and his constant lying is nothing but an admission of defeat.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207855 Aug 7, 2013
jberserker wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said. Even though there are a few things I dont like about this and here is the biggest one. STOP TELLING ME I HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS BEHAVIOR! I do not! I find it repulsive and loathsome. However, i could care less who decides to practice this. Because it just so happens to be THIS issue not many are worked up about it. All should be outraged that ONE person can overturn the will of the people. What happened should be very unconstitional but as we can see that means less and less. Also. stop trying to bash in private clubs and organizations that may not like this behavior. Stop trying to make laws where it will be criminal to even object to this. You have a right to be queer, leave my right to choose not to be around it with other like minded folks. Why do they object when some one, anyone fins this repulsive? Its only an opinion and does not mean I am out to get anyone. I find politicians even more loathsome and repulsive...(here is an opinion much more accepted)
Right on! Except I would rather have most politicians watch my children while I'm gone.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207856 Aug 7, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a clue... It's never good a good sign when you have to explain your jokes.
That reminds me of a quote about art.

Art that has to be explained is not Art, it is pseudointellectual masturbation
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207857 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, my jokes seem to make them mad too. They take the time to loudly tell me. Then say I don't matter.
That's why I like these fruitloops.
Yup, wayyyyy too easy. Hey, they forgot to judge you for that, let me, I know you enjoy it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207858 Aug 7, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. I only had to explain them to Jizzy and guest. Straight people thought them funny and gay people did not. Ain't that strange?

P.S. I bet you told one of my jokes already, don't lie! They were FUNNY! I bet Jizzy told them all. Over and over. And screwed them all up.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207859 Aug 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you told one of the jokes or both already. Of course you lie and say they weren't funny, but if I was gay you'd be laughing boisterously.

"What kinda ammo you got?" "Scared the sh!t out of everybody in the frozen food department!" YUK!YUK!YUK! That's funny stuff son! Even if you're gay and angry.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207860 Aug 7, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, wayyyyy too easy. Hey, they forgot to judge you for that, let me, I know you enjoy it.
I like the cute little frowny faces.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207861 Aug 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about "pseudo", Alphabet Grrrrl.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207862 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the cute little frowny faces.
Who am I to judge. I'm whomophobic.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207863 Aug 7, 2013
Aaahhhh grasshopper..you learn ancient art.......not psarate...not psu jitzu.....you learn psudo. How you throw your oponnent to unknown other world..verrryyy verryyy ancient art.Deadly!
thug

United States

#207864 Aug 7, 2013
Accident down Cecil who wasit

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207865 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. I only had to explain them to Jizzy and guest. Straight people thought them funny and gay people did not. Ain't that strange?
P.S. I bet you told one of my jokes already, don't lie! They were FUNNY! I bet Jizzy told them all. Over and over. And screwed them all up.
You'd lose that bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
david steidell (Aug '07) Fri huhwhathaha 13
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Pizza 16,000
HemetHEMET: Firefighters not giving up fight to... Thu West end Resident 2
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Wed Bad teachers 90
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE