Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,968

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207823 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So Big Deceiver. We were discussing your propensity to lie yesterday then you conveniently disappeared as you are wont to do when you get cornered, but I'm here to remind you. Let's continue.
It is that I have an actual life, and donít particularly care what you think anyway

Everyone already knows Frankie, I donít need to prove anything at all to you, you simply are not that important.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#207824 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So Big Deceiver. We were discussing your propensity to lie yesterday then you conveniently disappeared as you are wont to do when you get cornered, but I'm here to remind you. Let's continue.
Whoa, Frankie come on son tell us all about Nam/Cop/ rock hunter.......... I noticed your post about some ones mother, Nice, and you can't understand why the Mods dump your posts. What a Maroon
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207827 Aug 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is that I have an actual life, and donít particularly care what you think anyway
Everyone already knows Frankie, I donít need to prove anything at all to you, you simply are not that important.
Yeah. You have a life and I don't, sure Big Dope. You are awesome and I'm not. My posts are bad yours are good. And all that silly nonsense.

But you're changing the subject! We were discussing your lying.
Kiddys

Monrovia, CA

#207828 Aug 7, 2013
Come o kiddy's, we can post more useless stuff in this area of the world.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207829 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, Frankie come on son tell us all about Nam/Cop/ rock hunter.......... I noticed your post about some ones mother, Nice, and you can't understand why the Mods dump your posts. What a Maroon
You can do better than that Jiz. Don't let me down like this after all my work on you.

P.S. I am a sort of ruddy white from my love of the outdoors, not maroon at all. Unless I get into the tequila!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207830 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, Frankie come on son tell us all about Nam/Cop/ rock hunter.......... I noticed your post about some ones mother, Nice, and you can't understand why the Mods dump your posts. What a Maroon
So Jiz tell us more stories of your heroic potato peeling adventures when you were an E6 in the spud locker. When you "got shot at". That was an exciting story!

How about the time when you stopped at a bar for some "Captains and cokes" (girly drink) and rescued the lesbians from your boorish friends! You were so brave and SO progressive that time!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207831 Aug 7, 2013
I got such a good reception for this joke I'll tell it again, of course Jizzy still won't get it but that's normal.

There's a shortage of ammo lately. This morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes.
I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.

She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window. She said in a sexy voice "I'm a big believer in barter old fella ... would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"

I thought real hard for a few seconds and
asked "What kind of ammo 'ya got?".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207832 Aug 7, 2013
Kiddys wrote:
Come o kiddy's, we can post more useless stuff in this area of the world.
Thanks for adding your useless contribution.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#207833 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron "guest" cried, making a stupid troll post on Topix, it being his whole life. How pathetic he is and bla bla bla.
You mad fruitloops?
You still accuse everyone of being mad? That's lazy. Try to come up with an original comment that actually means something.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207834 Aug 7, 2013
Shrink wrote:
duh
Probably the most intelligent post today! Thank you for sharing your tremendous wit. Seriously. That was brilliant.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207835 Aug 7, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You still accuse everyone of being mad? That's lazy. Try to come up with an original comment that actually means something.
I accuse you of being biased. My posts are far better than that moron I was responding to, "guest". If you were honest you'd admit it.

Speaking of original, your comment is not. So whine to yourself.

Hope that helped.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207836 Aug 7, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You still accuse everyone of being mad? That's lazy. Try to come up with an original comment that actually means something.
It isnít an accusation, it is his goal, and he wants to feel as if he succeeded, even when he is a total failure.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#207837 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I accuse you of being biased. My posts are far better than that moron I was responding to, "guest". If you were honest you'd admit it.
Speaking of original, your comment is not. So whine to yourself.
Hope that helped.
The Dirt nap is comming your way, get outside and enjoy the sunshine.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207838 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your "good times" consist solely of making stupid troll-posts on Topix from morning to night. It is your whole life. How pathetic. And you're not even witty or funny or insightful or useful in any way. Just stupid.
And all you have is the breathtakingly stupid "troll" on a web site where anyone can post.

I'm impressed.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#207839 Aug 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It isnít an accusation, it is his goal, and he wants to feel as if he succeeded, even when he is a total failure.
Sup Big D. Frankie is a well known LIAR. He just posted that HE created the Gay Cafe thread.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207840 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>The Dirt nap is comming your way, get outside and enjoy the sunshine.
I get more exercise and I am outdoors more way more than your obese pasty white Illinois ass. I am sitting on the deck of my houseboat as I type. Overcast and cool on the beautiful SF bay this morning. I have a fleece vest on. I am so cool, I'm awesome! Just like you Jiz. But much better. Educated and successful and like that. While you're basically a high school dropout loser with a shoe shine box.("I own my own business")

Whoop~Whoop!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207841 Aug 7, 2013
Dollar Store Emo wrote:
Come o kiddy's, we can post more useless stuff in this area of the world.
You mean, like steaming piles of non sequiturs about hemp and/or global warming?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207842 Aug 7, 2013
Diversity Poofter wrote:
<quoted text> I noticed your post about some ones mother, Nice, and you can't understand why the Mods dump your posts. What a Maroon
And you threw an epithet at a Mothers son.

Brilliant strategy, Disco Grrrrrl.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207843 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>The Dirt nap is comming your way...
REPORTED!!! Death threat!

Calm down Jizzy. Geez. If that's not a violation of TOS what is? But you get the rainbow exemption. I don't.

Whoop!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207844 Aug 7, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You still accuse everyone of being mad? That's lazy. Try to come up with an original comment that actually means something.
ďequality for ALL means ALLĒ

Holy crap, we got another cape wearing faker.

Big D and Tony C.

Yeah, riiiiiight....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr TWP 5,078
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Pizza 16,000
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr nickled 2,269
HemetHEMET: Firefighters not giving up fight to... 10 hr West end Resident 2
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Wed Bad teachers 90
Why is hemet racist ?!? Wed Chris 26
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••