Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Long Beach, CA

#207795 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Important notice to Veryverbose. It's a joke. I didn't really shoot a frozen turkey in the supermarket you big dummy. Oy.
So what was the point of posting it? Was it supposed to be funny? It wasn't, FYI.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207796 Aug 7, 2013
Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!
woo hoo my anussesss
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207797 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ammo is so scarce lately. I lucked out this morning and bought 2 boxes of 9MM then stopped for gas on the way home.
This drop dead gorgeous blond in a short skirt filling up her car saw it on the front seat and whispered to me "I'm a big believer in barter, do you want to trade some sex for ammo?"
I thought real hard, then said "What kind of ammo you got?
F=man (hey, wrong key but I like it) you're giving it away dude, don't wander, stay on track here. Us in the know ammo is scarce these days. Libtards want to weaken us.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207798 Aug 7, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you score?
Some ammo?
Just look at all them f'n little x's and grimy smily faces 9 for you 9 for me99999. I can't even get powder or primers. Think about it. 9mm 40, 5.56 , 308..........
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207799 Aug 7, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that he'd show some respect for our differences of opinion. Even if he disagrees with the opinions.
Me too Mr. R ,come on , have some dececenty and respect , you can't prove they're lying.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207800 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the sick one, you perverted hermaphrodite.
Herbaphrodite= a lover of herb???// Not Herb the next door neighbor though.AArgh
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#207802 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Important notice to Veryverbose. It's a joke. I didn't really shoot a frozen turkey in the supermarket you big dummy. Oy.
Hey F=man, forget it, they got no scents(*) of humor.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#207804 Aug 7, 2013
This is just an opinion.

It is a world of diversities.
It is ridiculous to say to Russia to do whatever related to LGBT in the Sochi Olympics.

NO conference of G-8, G-20 would make sense to deal with issues of gay marriage, abortion, etc., TO SAY that every country must be alike on these issues because the planet is the policy of diversities.

Just US having gay marriage by even shuffling out willing of coalition in Iraq, does not mean it has to say to Russia to do the same.

Each country has its own policy regarding gay marriage and other matters, which might mean such countries' attempt to do so could be a violation.

People have different ideology, value, beliefs, cultures and so on worldwide, that no people have to agree but can endorse AS WELL AS THEY LIKE IT.

PEOPLE MUST RESPECT THE VALUE OF DIFFERENT POLICIES OF OTHER COUNTRIES, INCLUDING RUSSIA ON HAVING NO GAY MARRIAGE.

REGARDING SOCHI OLYMPICS, no One can use gay stands to get mixed up on calling , as if is to make the whole world to make other countries' policies to have gay marriage with no eligibility of votes.

HOWEVER, SOCHI OLYMPICS should TREAT ALL PEOPLE AS EQUAL, regardless if they are gay or not, during Olympic competition period. No one is required to tell him/her as being gay. Yet if one is disclosed being gay, he/she would be treated as equal, and won't be subject to fines and penalties, for there is not to be the voicing to Russia that should be doing what about gays, because it is just a sports game competition and none of others' business.

The only arena if they want to do is to take it to G-20, or G-8 meetings, go from there, which may also or may not be rejected. Still, nobody gets his/her own way in a world of policy of diversities, even they come up with willing of the coalition,or on gay stands in any meeting as that is really too odd.

It has to remind people that it is the focus of sports games competition, while it is definitely not the destination of gay camp or resort.
Stable and rational people must understand this --do not make ridiculous and illogical gambits of useless view to stand in the way of the International Olympic spirits in the Sochi Olympics for all the needs of global public.
Anonymous

Lodi, CA

#207805 Aug 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup Archibold Flunky.
It applies, that Prop 8 falls against Constitutional thought.
Very well said. Even though there are a few things I dont like about this and here is the biggest one. STOP TELLING ME I HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS BEHAVIOR! I do not! I find it repulsive and loathsome. However, i could care less who decides to practice this. Because it just so happens to be THIS issue not many are worked up about it. All should be outraged that ONE person can overturn the will of the people. What happened should be very unconstitional but as we can see that means less and less. Also. stop trying to bash in private clubs and organizations that may not like this behavior. Stop trying to make laws where it will be criminal to even object to this. You have a right to be queer, leave my right to choose not to be around it with other like minded folks. Why do they object when some one, anyone fins this repulsive? Its only an opinion and does not mean I am out to get anyone. I find politicians even more loathsome and repulsive...(here is an opinion much more accepted)
Anonymous

Lodi, CA

#207806 Aug 7, 2013
JBH wrote:
This is just an opinion.
It is a world of diversities.
It is ridiculous to say to Russia to do whatever related to LGBT in the Sochi Olympics.
NO conference of G-8, G-20 would make sense to deal with issues of gay marriage, abortion, etc., TO SAY that every country must be alike on these issues because the planet is the policy of diversities.
Just US having gay marriage by even shuffling out willing of coalition in Iraq, does not mean it has to say to Russia to do the same.
Each country has its own policy regarding gay marriage and other matters, which might mean such countries' attempt to do so could be a violation.
People have different ideology, value, beliefs, cultures and so on worldwide, that no people have to agree but can endorse AS WELL AS THEY LIKE IT.
PEOPLE MUST RESPECT THE VALUE OF DIFFERENT POLICIES OF OTHER COUNTRIES, INCLUDING RUSSIA ON HAVING NO GAY MARRIAGE.
REGARDING SOCHI OLYMPICS, no One can use gay stands to get mixed up on calling , as if is to make the whole world to make other countries' policies to have gay marriage with no eligibility of votes.
HOWEVER, SOCHI OLYMPICS should TREAT ALL PEOPLE AS EQUAL, regardless if they are gay or not, during Olympic competition period. No one is required to tell him/her as being gay. Yet if one is disclosed being gay, he/she would be treated as equal, and won't be subject to fines and penalties, for there is not to be the voicing to Russia that should be doing what about gays, because it is just a sports game competition and none of others' business.
The only arena if they want to do is to take it to G-20, or G-8 meetings, go from there, which may also or may not be rejected. Still, nobody gets his/her own way in a world of policy of diversities, even they come up with willing of the coalition,or on gay stands in any meeting as that is really too odd.
It has to remind people that it is the focus of sports games competition, while it is definitely not the destination of gay camp or resort.
Stable and rational people must understand this --do not make ridiculous and illogical gambits of useless view to stand in the way of the International Olympic spirits in the Sochi Olympics for all the needs of global public.
The needs of the global public? Just what are those? The fact that the (gay agenda) now thinks it is its duty to change the morals and ethics of other countries. Russia once said to the USA not long ago.(ok we have embraced your capitalism, but dont think for a moment we will embrace your vile morales and ethics.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#207807 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no question that I saw. I saw some ridiculous troll posts. Perhaps there was one you expected me to respond to, Gregory? I earn a 6 figure income by working. And yes, I also have investments in real estate, the stock market, a bond fund, and bank CD's. I am pointing that out only because you brought it up. Smile
It was already brought up by you.

I simply exposed the ss marriage of big government and big business that has enslaved the poor and decimated the middle class.

You brag about that. I find the desecration of marriage and capitalism traitorous at the least.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shrink

Gettysburg, PA

#207808 Aug 7, 2013
duh
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#207810 Aug 7, 2013
To know what people think and say, Read Link Below:
http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-joins-n ...?

News reports indicate Snowden does not have much money, as that contrasts those who said he might have given something to China or Russia, that he would take money.

However, he is a refugee in Russia and it is not sure how he would be accommodated.
It seems Russia might not be interested in what he has because he said all he got was given to Wikkeleaks.

He told of US snooping and hacking.
But that US side saying of whatever so far, from those with No basis, has been so odd AND OUT OF LINE, TO THE SAYING OF WHETHER THERE WOULD BE DEATH PENALTY, AND EVEN WOULD NOT BE, IT SEEMS WHAT THAT does is purely lacking ground.

NO wonder there was lying about WMD-Iraq, yet there appears Obama is no different than Bush, being wrongful, to even exceed the case of Snowden over the limit with no truth of any facts, based on what Snowden has done.

What actually is the better world?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207811 Aug 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It was already brought up by you.
I simply exposed the ss marriage of big government and big business that has enslaved the poor and decimated the middle class.
You brag about that. I find the desecration of marriage and capitalism traitorous at the least.
You have that backwards, they defeated your style of big government that stepped into peoples personal lives and told them who they could marry and who they could not.
Moms Mabley

Sonoma, CA

#207812 Aug 7, 2013
The special folks are saying that there was a study or somesuch lookee done on the metered toll cards systems, and that the reading instrument, in order to be able to be powerful enough to get through the building, the road and-or the car's metal/rubber/glass etc. and read the thing you are carrying..is of course going right through you as well. Maybe WELL is not a word to be used here, according to this thing, as there seems to be some really nasty effects that those powerful scanning rays are having on folks just passing through. Strong enough that the unions were all too happy to agree to jump ship and run off down the road for the toll takers who would have been standing there in full blast of the rays/microwaves or whatever they are. The thing folks say also mentions that the offices all now have a mylar like film on the windows and inside the buildings to protect those that work inside. Is this true? What changes to human form are being caused with regular exposure? Are folks becoming sterile/queer/true belivers/goofy/smiley faced twitts or what?
Randy Hudson

Elmwood Park, IL

#207813 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a job. Your mom pays me for slipping my 9 inch New York love snake in her gaping hot butt. It's a rough dirty job. But a man's gotta work right fruitcake?
Notice how happy she's been? Send wifey around too! If some fool woman made the terrible mistake of marrying you, that is little junior shorty pants guest.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!
His mom said "give me nine inches and make it hurt", so Frankie did her 3X and hit her with a baseball bat.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207814 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really seriously pathetic. Even more pathetic...you don't even realize it. It's THAT bad. Wow.
Pitiful Fail! Try again. Eat some brain food or something.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207815 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your "good times" consist solely of making stupid troll-posts on Topix from morning to night. It is your whole life. How pathetic. And you're not even witty or funny or insightful or useful in any way. Just stupid.
The moron "guest" cried, making a stupid troll post on Topix, it being his whole life. How pathetic he is and bla bla bla.

You mad fruitloops?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207816 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So what was the point of posting it? Was it supposed to be funny? It wasn't, FYI.
Because it was funny. I guess you have to be straight to get it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207817 Aug 7, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Herbaphrodite= a lover of herb???// Not Herb the next door neighbor though.AArgh
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption with Riverside county CPS 1 hr SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Thu lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Thu Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Dec 22 SJskin 1
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info