Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,419

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Long Beach, CA

#207763 Aug 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Please choke on your own stool.
Thanks.
You want me to choke on the chair I'm sitting on?

Long Beach, CA

#207764 Aug 6, 2013
F Rizzo wrote:
Banished again! Disappeared for thought crimes like in some cheesy third world dictatorship. Some fine posts too.
That's one way to win an argument!
Censorship sucks.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The troll got the boot again. This is just classic!

Long Beach, CA

#207765 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Working at the car wash IS menial. But, it's OK, l'il guppy, we all rise to our stations. Yours just happens to be a wet one...
I have never worked at a car wash. You seem to know all about it though. Get back to work, sudsy troll. Maybe you will get a $0.50 tip or something, loser.

Long Beach, CA

#207766 Aug 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending your freedom to be an idiot is 'self-aggrandizing'???
You are sick.
You are the sick one, you perverted hermaphrodite.

Long Beach, CA

#207767 Aug 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
You notice 'guest' chickened out on a response.
Most people bragging about their income are in a stock market that is propped up by quantitative easing being run by a President who is out for the decimated middle class.
I don't think that is something to brag about. But hey, he's on hear bragging about being a chicksh/t troll and calling a broken, twisted half relationship a marriage.
There was no question that I saw. I saw some ridiculous troll posts. Perhaps there was one you expected me to respond to, Gregory? I earn a 6 figure income by working. And yes, I also have investments in real estate, the stock market, a bond fund, and bank CD's. I am pointing that out only because you brought it up. Smile

Long Beach, CA

#207768 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Close your eyes, Frank, and try to picture this:
Big D!ck, standing on board a Coast Guard cutter. Standing on deck, preaching to his ship-mates about what constitutes a "real" American. Pontificating from the f'ocsle. Picture this same dimwit then going to bunk down and NOT getting a "blanket party" or a keel-hauling. Not getting shoved overboard. Does this sound plausible to you? Not me....
He never served.
Neither did you. Neither did "Frankie".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207769 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
It's that "You're not REAL Americans" bit...
Sticks in my craw...
Me too. His disagree with me and you're not a patriot schtick. His real Americans think like me schtick.
thug

Delano, CA

#207770 Aug 6, 2013
Anyone know what happened on Cecil and Norwalk about an hour ago who's white Chevy truck
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207771 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
Our U.S. colors are now running, as we have to abandon our embassies under threat of Muslim attacks, even though, by treaty, our embassies are supposed to be defended by the host countries, but we are supposed to have El Quaida on the run. I'm waiting for an attack in the U.S.A. We haven't played Cowboys and Ahmed yet...They may be putting up with that in Canada, because it's the gays being targeted, but wait until the bastards start targeting normal civilians... Then, it comes here...
A year ago Obama was bragging. "Ben Ladin is dead. Al Qaeda is on the run." Now we're on the run.

We need a leader.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207772 Aug 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I call "bullshit" on this story. "Do you want to trade some sex for ammo?" That has to be the lamest line I've ever heard.
What happened next? Did your car breakdown in front of a farm house? Did the farmer offer to let you stay for the night as long as you wouldn't touch his daughter?
Maybe you should expand on this STORY and send it in to "Penthouse Forum".
It's a joke son. Calm down.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207773 Aug 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady, it was a joke.
Get some sleep.
I'd don't think Veryverbose got the joke. Or I just piss him off so much he lost his already limited sense of humor.

VV calls "bullsh!t" on a Frankie joke. Gets mad too. Priceless. Of course it's bullsh!t. It's a joke!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207774 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my story was true. You are full of lies. I don't believe anything you post here. You were never in the military service. Stop lying and get a job.
Too funny. Calm down fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207775 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to choke on the chair I'm sitting on?
I do!

Long Beach, CA

#207776 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a joke son. Calm down.
You ARE a joke, lying about serving in he military. You should be ashamed. Or should I say, YOU are a joke. Or is it YOU are a JOKE? All of those versions are true. Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207777 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The troll got the boot again. This is just classic!

I'm Proud of it dummy. Means I'm effective. Maybe someday... nah. You'll never get banned. You're just a little pissant troll with no schtick whatsoever. No one cares enough about you. You're lucky you amuse me a little and it's slow or I wouldn't bother responding to your dopey posts. Thank me!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207778 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no question that I saw. I saw some ridiculous troll posts. Perhaps there was one you expected me to respond to, Gregory? I earn a 6 figure income by working. And yes, I also have investments in real estate, the stock market, a bond fund, and bank CD's. I am pointing that out only because you brought it up. Smile
"I'm a real classy big shot and I make six figures in real estate, stocks and sh!t like that.I have to gas up my private jet today" Too funny!

You can be whoever you want to be on an anonymous forum fruityloop. Have fun!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207779 Aug 6, 2013
"Bank CDs" What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207780 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE a joke, lying about serving in he military. You should be ashamed. Or should I say, YOU are a joke. Or is it YOU are a JOKE? All of those versions are true. Smile.
If I'm so funny why are you so mad?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207781 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did you. Neither did "Frankie".
Yes we did. And we didn't see you there.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207782 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the sick one, you perverted hermaphrodite.
Don't talk to your mama like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) 20 hr tellinitlikeitis 79
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 20 hr tellinitlikeitis 134
Get a Free Haircut from La Mode Salon Tue Kathy karch 1
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) Mar 1 the investigator 25
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Mar 1 Jen 79
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... Feb 26 hemet sucks 2
Husband, Wife Die In Apparent Murder-Suicide (Jan '07) Feb 26 tellinitlikeitis 18

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:49 am PST