Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201887 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207871 Aug 7, 2013
Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.

You know, equal. As in "marriage equality".
NurseJackie

Roseville, CA

#207872 Aug 7, 2013

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
49 min ago

Judged:
[Spam]

[Clueless]

[Nuts]

Jackie wrote:
Those are true YELLOW BELLY COWARDS

It is apparent that Mr Rankin
Is using other people 's ID's

Unable to confront the situation. He has created

He is able to make threats to Perez, Informed,
JOE , Bill, and no one is crying

Rankin suffers from a inferior complex

He has double standards

But is very sensitive , when someone
Rebukes his slanderous and offensive
Comments

Like this nut PARENT

Don't be surprised it is RANKIN himself

Probably on CNS Stimulant

On a bad trip
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#207873 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.
You know, equal. As in "marriage equality".
This is where you scream " Hey leave me alone I am a disabled VET! I earned the right to be an azzhole"
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207874 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>This is where you scream " Hey leave me alone I am a disabled VET! I earned the right to be an azzhole"
I have never screamed that before why would I scream it now all of a sudden like that Jiz?

You get so silly!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207875 Aug 7, 2013
NurseJackie wrote:
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
49 min ago
Judged:
[Spam]
[Clueless]
[Nuts]
Jackie wrote:
Those are true YELLOW BELLY COWARDS
It is apparent that Mr Rankin
Is using other people 's ID's
Unable to confront the situation. He has created
He is able to make threats to Perez, Informed,
JOE , Bill, and no one is crying
Rankin suffers from a inferior complex
He has double standards
But is very sensitive , when someone
Rebukes his slanderous and offensive
Comments
Like this nut PARENT
Don't be surprised it is RANKIN himself
Probably on CNS Stimulant
On a bad trip
Great post. Thanks for sharing.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207876 Aug 7, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I call "bullshit" on this story. "Do you want to trade some sex for ammo?" That has to be the lamest line I've ever heard.
What happened next? Did your car breakdown in front of a farm house? Did the farmer offer to let you stay for the night as long as you wouldn't touch his daughter?
Maybe you should expand on this STORY and send it in to "Penthouse Forum".
Don't you know a joke, when you read one?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207877 Aug 7, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it precious how allegedly straight guys always want you to "back up" on them or some other such load? They think because they have a dick, all gay men have the big-pants for them. It's usually those guys who are so fugly that a woman wouldn't touch them. I'm guessing you're either morbidly obese or look like the "Crypt Keeper's" ass.
Show me one legitimate scientist who still believes that homosexuality is a disorder.
And regarding your use of the word "deviant", redheads, left-handed people, men over 6'3", etc. are all deviant. None of them fall within the "average". But be clear. To be an escapee from the law of averages does not mean that a person is "disordered".
Now pull your pants up, you sicko. The flies blowing around your stank-ass crotch are making the rest of us wretch.
It's quite obvious that whatever viable reasons people give you, you'll just say "you're wrong," and go to great pains to tell then why. No legitimate scientist will pass muster. Why don't you give us some legitimate, viable proofs that homosexuality is good? Prove that it improves our nature or makes us wiser, or makes life better in whatever other ways you can imagine.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#207878 Aug 7, 2013
Life being so short how do you Americans find the time to debate this subject?

By the time something happens all of you on this post will be DEAD!

Unless someone is teaching their 1 yr. old to post!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207880 Aug 7, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you're man enough to throw a drink in my face? Bring it bitch...
Seems to me that speaking one's mind is an American value. If you don't like what I have to say, that's your prerogative. I've done a single Google search and found sites for "Iraq Veterans Against the War", "Vietnam Veterans Against the War", and "Veterans for Peace". So, I guess I'm not alone.
You're not alone. There are many who served and became disillusioned, but your brand of "I don't wanna pick up a gun and kill" brand of malingering is not the same as what they say. They served and have arned their points of view. You poopoo the whole idea. Please, do not try to measure up to them, you'll fail.

As far as the drink goes, if we ever meet, I will.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207881 Aug 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, an honest one about the percentage.
I also think it's pure insanity that people are paying soda prices for bottled water. But y'all know what I think of the Common Man. I think we were nuts going to plastic instead of keeping glass Coke bottles, deposits, etc. Maybe we ought to somehow put a bounty on trash as a whole. More people would pick up the litter, and more wouldn't throw it out the car window either. But MAYbe. It'd have to be voluntary. We already have enough meddlers, enough Bloombergs, and so many laws on the books that America is a police state.
Ask about Lipitor, Celebrex, blah blah. I can't stand it either, but I've pretty much abandoned Common Man TV and radio. YouTube is pretty much my entertainment.
Now, as for "clout", it's obscene, pardon the pun, how you have been pandered to at the expense of the rights of everyone else. The Kodak debacle is but one example. If I were King, one of the first things would be to dismantle all the extortionist "Diversity" areas of corporations, because there's a select few in the NAACP and GLAAD that's benefiting. Everybody knows it but the charade goes on. All the horseplop about "rights" is bogus. You gain rights at the expense of mine.
As for religion, I have my own Higher Power. We all do. Mine just isn't associated with the Common Man.
By the way, this was all concerning your comment about Science. Y'all don't own all of Science, but like everything else Science has been politicized to the Nth degree, and I'm tired of the agitprop and the tug-of-war.
Make the world go away.
(I'm getting tired. I never make sense to y'all but I'm not making much sense to myself at the moment).
The sad fact is that we have mountains, literally mountains, of plastic in the oceans. At least glass sank and didn't ensnare the sea life.
You made perfect sense. Science has become corrupted by political issues. It's not about higher learning or benefitting mankind anymore, or about discovery, although a small part of it is. It's mostly propaganda anymore...
"Idiocracy" is becoming the reality... All about giving an old man a woodie and getting some great looking hair going...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207882 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never worked at a car wash. You seem to know all about it though. Get back to work, sudsy troll. Maybe you will get a $0.50 tip or something, loser.
Wait a minute, let me check the scrip... Oh yeah! I know the correct response. "I'm rubber, you're glue, bounces off me and sticks to you"
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207883 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
A year ago Obama was bragging. "Ben Ladin is dead. Al Qaeda is on the run." Now we're on the run.
We need a leader.
We're not going to get one. Better buy some popcorn, there's a new "We Love Hilary" movie coming out soon. There's gonna be a good catfight between Jeb and Hilary...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207884 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd don't think Veryverbose got the joke. Or I just piss him off so much he lost his already limited sense of humor.
VV calls "bullsh!t" on a Frankie joke. Gets mad too. Priceless. Of course it's bullsh!t. It's a joke!
No, he did. It's just that he wants to attack you, and it's either misunderstand you, or fabricate some nonsense. This time, it was Choice A...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207885 Aug 7, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know a joke, when you read one?
Not only did Veryverbose not get the joke, it seems to have made him angry.

Stuff like that's why these silly jackasses are fun.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#207886 Aug 7, 2013
A guy marries a guy and a girl marries a girl that generates nine thousand thirty seven pages and 180,724 posts?

george bush blew up buildings - penis chenny was in charge of NORAD for one day and 'you people' call me crazy!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207887 Aug 7, 2013

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207888 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you. You have little sense of humor. Those jokes are very funny. If someone gay told them to you you'd laugh. I wouldn't lose that bet.
You're probably mock-offended because they have guns ammo and a hot woman in them. You'd have that stuff outlawed in VeryVerbose La La Land.
My people have a more biting, catty, and edgy sense of humor. Shooting things in grocery stores and "blonde bombshells" rarely make it into our jokes.

Take this wonderful exchange from "Will and Grace" between the characters, Jack McFarland and Karen Walker...

Karen: So that miniature pony ("Beverly Leslie-played by Leslie Jordan) offered you all his money just to take a few rides on him and you said no?

Jack: But I don't like him.

Karen: Since when is that a problem?

Jack: I can't do it.

Karen: Oh you'll do it. You'll do it the same way any self-respecting woman does.(pause) Get on your back, point your heels to Jesus and think of handbags.

----------

See... Hysterical! Now THAT'S how you tell a joke!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207889 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did Veryverbose not get the joke, it seems to have made him angry.
Stuff like that's why these silly jackasses are fun.
Gurllll, you are under some mistaken belief that I place ANY importance on what you say.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207890 Aug 7, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he did. It's just that he wants to attack you, and it's either misunderstand you, or fabricate some nonsense. This time, it was Choice A...
Yeah, guess he did and he's a liar. But I was being generous. He's real mad at me. Calm him down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207891 Aug 7, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>
F=man (hey, wrong key but I like it) you're giving it away dude, don't wander, stay on track here. Us in the know ammo is scarce these days. Libtards want to weaken us.
That hasn't stopped me, and others in the gun owning business, from stocking up. Slowly, but surely... A few choice calibers is all one needs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truth about scientology Tue ex - scientologis... 1
Legalized Panhandling @ Stater Bros!!! Menifee (Apr '10) Dec 4 Revelations 9
soboba indains beat teen girls 2x while walking... (Sep '09) Dec 3 Hpinkmi 13
News Gay priest from Redlands discusses sexuality, r... (Feb '15) Nov 29 Mike 11
Are black people afraid of if crosswalks? (Jan '12) Nov 28 Regolith Based Li... 22
young gay guys in hemet (Oct '14) Nov 28 tellinitlikeitis 17
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Nov 26 Realest 154

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages