Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#207807 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no question that I saw. I saw some ridiculous troll posts. Perhaps there was one you expected me to respond to, Gregory? I earn a 6 figure income by working. And yes, I also have investments in real estate, the stock market, a bond fund, and bank CD's. I am pointing that out only because you brought it up. Smile
It was already brought up by you.

I simply exposed the ss marriage of big government and big business that has enslaved the poor and decimated the middle class.

You brag about that. I find the desecration of marriage and capitalism traitorous at the least.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shrink

Gettysburg, PA

#207808 Aug 7, 2013
duh
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#207810 Aug 7, 2013
To know what people think and say, Read Link Below:
http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-joins-n ...?

News reports indicate Snowden does not have much money, as that contrasts those who said he might have given something to China or Russia, that he would take money.

However, he is a refugee in Russia and it is not sure how he would be accommodated.
It seems Russia might not be interested in what he has because he said all he got was given to Wikkeleaks.

He told of US snooping and hacking.
But that US side saying of whatever so far, from those with No basis, has been so odd AND OUT OF LINE, TO THE SAYING OF WHETHER THERE WOULD BE DEATH PENALTY, AND EVEN WOULD NOT BE, IT SEEMS WHAT THAT does is purely lacking ground.

NO wonder there was lying about WMD-Iraq, yet there appears Obama is no different than Bush, being wrongful, to even exceed the case of Snowden over the limit with no truth of any facts, based on what Snowden has done.

What actually is the better world?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207811 Aug 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It was already brought up by you.
I simply exposed the ss marriage of big government and big business that has enslaved the poor and decimated the middle class.
You brag about that. I find the desecration of marriage and capitalism traitorous at the least.
You have that backwards, they defeated your style of big government that stepped into peoples personal lives and told them who they could marry and who they could not.
Moms Mabley

Sonoma, CA

#207812 Aug 7, 2013
The special folks are saying that there was a study or somesuch lookee done on the metered toll cards systems, and that the reading instrument, in order to be able to be powerful enough to get through the building, the road and-or the car's metal/rubber/glass etc. and read the thing you are carrying..is of course going right through you as well. Maybe WELL is not a word to be used here, according to this thing, as there seems to be some really nasty effects that those powerful scanning rays are having on folks just passing through. Strong enough that the unions were all too happy to agree to jump ship and run off down the road for the toll takers who would have been standing there in full blast of the rays/microwaves or whatever they are. The thing folks say also mentions that the offices all now have a mylar like film on the windows and inside the buildings to protect those that work inside. Is this true? What changes to human form are being caused with regular exposure? Are folks becoming sterile/queer/true belivers/goofy/smiley faced twitts or what?
Randy Hudson

Chicago, IL

#207813 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a job. Your mom pays me for slipping my 9 inch New York love snake in her gaping hot butt. It's a rough dirty job. But a man's gotta work right fruitcake?
Notice how happy she's been? Send wifey around too! If some fool woman made the terrible mistake of marrying you, that is little junior shorty pants guest.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!
His mom said "give me nine inches and make it hurt", so Frankie did her 3X and hit her with a baseball bat.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207814 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really seriously pathetic. Even more pathetic...you don't even realize it. It's THAT bad. Wow.
Pitiful Fail! Try again. Eat some brain food or something.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207815 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your "good times" consist solely of making stupid troll-posts on Topix from morning to night. It is your whole life. How pathetic. And you're not even witty or funny or insightful or useful in any way. Just stupid.
The moron "guest" cried, making a stupid troll post on Topix, it being his whole life. How pathetic he is and bla bla bla.

You mad fruitloops?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207816 Aug 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So what was the point of posting it? Was it supposed to be funny? It wasn't, FYI.
Because it was funny. I guess you have to be straight to get it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207817 Aug 7, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Herbaphrodite= a lover of herb???// Not Herb the next door neighbor though.AArgh
LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207818 Aug 7, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Hey F=man, forget it, they got no scents(*) of humor.
Not only that, my jokes seem to make them mad too. They take the time to loudly tell me. Then say I don't matter.

That's why I like these fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207819 Aug 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have that backwards, they defeated your style of big government that stepped into peoples personal lives and told them who they could marry and who they could not.
Yeah. Those welfare cheating child molesting poly people shouldn't be persecuted by the government right Big Dope?

You'd "vote for it" Right Big Deceiver? But you wouldn't get mad if the judge overturned your vote right Big Dummy?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207820 Aug 7, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
His mom said "give me nine inches and make it hurt", so Frankie did her 3X and hit her with a baseball bat.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207821 Aug 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So Big Deceiver. We were discussing your propensity to lie yesterday then you conveniently disappeared as you are wont to do when you get cornered, but I'm here to remind you. Let's continue.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207823 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So Big Deceiver. We were discussing your propensity to lie yesterday then you conveniently disappeared as you are wont to do when you get cornered, but I'm here to remind you. Let's continue.
It is that I have an actual life, and don’t particularly care what you think anyway

Everyone already knows Frankie, I don’t need to prove anything at all to you, you simply are not that important.
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#207824 Aug 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, Frankie come on son tell us all about Nam/Cop/ rock hunter.......... I noticed your post about some ones mother, Nice, and you can't understand why the Mods dump your posts. What a Maroon
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207827 Aug 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is that I have an actual life, and don’t particularly care what you think anyway
Everyone already knows Frankie, I don’t need to prove anything at all to you, you simply are not that important.
Yeah. You have a life and I don't, sure Big Dope. You are awesome and I'm not. My posts are bad yours are good. And all that silly nonsense.

But you're changing the subject! We were discussing your lying.
Kiddys

Covina, CA

#207828 Aug 7, 2013
Come o kiddy's, we can post more useless stuff in this area of the world.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207829 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, Frankie come on son tell us all about Nam/Cop/ rock hunter.......... I noticed your post about some ones mother, Nice, and you can't understand why the Mods dump your posts. What a Maroon
You can do better than that Jiz. Don't let me down like this after all my work on you.

P.S. I am a sort of ruddy white from my love of the outdoors, not maroon at all. Unless I get into the tequila!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207830 Aug 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, Frankie come on son tell us all about Nam/Cop/ rock hunter.......... I noticed your post about some ones mother, Nice, and you can't understand why the Mods dump your posts. What a Maroon
So Jiz tell us more stories of your heroic potato peeling adventures when you were an E6 in the spud locker. When you "got shot at". That was an exciting story!

How about the time when you stopped at a bar for some "Captains and cokes" (girly drink) and rescued the lesbians from your boorish friends! You were so brave and SO progressive that time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anything to do in Hemet for teenagers? 39 min David F Miller 2
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 1 hr Nasty spill 483
Hemet Domestic violence. . bad and getting worst. 12 hr Vic_Rode 58
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 12 hr Vic_Rode 290
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) 15 hr Regolith Based Li... 149
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) 23 hr Dr Kruer MD 37
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Fri anonymous 212

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages