Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#207606 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get in line..
It is a very long line, a LOT of people have noticed that.
Surived

Covina, CA

#207607 Aug 6, 2013
Fort Hood says it all..
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207608 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a very long line, a LOT of people have noticed that.
Indeed they have. Why are you proud of it? Lying is nothing to be proud of.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207609 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Vet, and proud of my service and my fellow Americans who are also vets.
Even Frankie?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207610 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get in line. There's at least 3 people ahead of you calling Big Dope out for lying. That's his M.O. He lies. And his favorite lie is to call others liars.
And not once has anyone shown me to ever have lied.

You have had at least 20 notice your constant lying
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#207611 Aug 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh all you want, shitferbrains. You'll still see the posts they've obliterated until you clear your cookies and cache or open the page in another browser. And for a long time I'd seen my posts erased on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Now, if you'd like to attribute some logical operation to a lowest common denominator web site that has some of the most pedestrian software ever seen, "moderated" by those who failed in the Fast Food Industry, then please, by all means, continue with your idiocy.
Sheesh! Was a joke laugh-boy should call you grumpy pants from now on.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#207612 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. He's having a stent put in it.
Thanks F-man, just because of you now I'm getting overly judged with all these funny sour faces and flames (not the boy dress like girl kind of flames though).
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207613 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie of course. Prove I ever lied, liar. Easy!

You can't just declare it to be true, I'm not your wife or kid.

Twenty times? Go fetch! Prove it or apologize. You have your work cut out for you. Prepare your apology.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#207614 Aug 6, 2013
Sporeaders wrote:
Manure spreaders of America often come here and dump.
And we welcome YOU.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207615 Aug 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks F-man, just because of you now I'm getting overly judged with all these funny sour faces and flames (not the boy dress like girl kind of flames though).
Yeah yeah. Blame Frankie. Why not. I am the root of all evil on this thread. Just ask Big Dummy or Veryverbose.

If I wasn't here everything would be all kumbaya and Big D's farts would smell like roses.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207616 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a lie of course. That's one more.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#207617 Aug 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... You're brilliant... Except you seemed to have missed the fact that the word "disorder" is not defined as narrowly as your post suggests.
A issue in terms of psychiatry must meet at least one of two standards before it is considered a "disorder".
1.) A person must experience significant distress concerning the issue at hand. It must impact his/her functioning in society.
2.) The issue must have some negative impact on society.
Depression, anxiety, phobias (which you're so fond of), schizophrenia, developmental disorders, cognitive disorders; all of these are examples of "disorders".
Homosexuality is not a disorder.
Tens of millions of LGBT people around the globe live happy, productive lives. They raise families. They work. They contribute to society.
Those poor closeted cases have an ego-dystonic disorder. Their orientation is at odds with their idealized self-image.
It's very similar to body dimorphic disorder. People want to be thin--even though they are medically healthy. They may engage in bulimia or anorexia to lose weight. They may believe that they are "ugly" and spend tens of thousands of dollars on plastic surgery; only to end up looking bizarre.
Closeted gays will either avoid relationships altogether or date, even marry people who they are not physically or sexually attracted to.
The problem is not their homosexuality. Rather the problem is the anxiety created by the ego-dystonic notions they hold about themselves and where they fit into society.
As I said earlier, closeted gays are only in the closet because of society's bombardment of negative ideas about homosexuality. Religious groups pound away at gays. Uneducated people do the same.
Homosexuality is a naturally occurring orientation along the continuum of human sexual orientation. On one end you have 100% heterosexual. On the other end you have 100% homosexual. In the middle you have bisexual orientation.
Homosexuality has been expressed in some of the earliest documents we have ever found. There are cave drawings that suggest homosexuality among primitive people. It is found in every single culture and society in existence.
And it is found throughout the animal kingdom.
That YOU, a straight person, have a problem with someone being gay--that is YOUR issue. If you experience anxiety, fear, misunderstanding, etc. related to homosexuality, then you have a "disorder".
I would suggest getting help.
You don't get to pretend homosexuality isn't a natural characteristic simply because you believe it shouldn't exist.
What a dope, there are probably more drug addicts, child molesters, arsonists, thiefs, etc. etc. than gays and they all live normal (on the outside) lives. So you level your sexual desires with the animal kingdom??Oh my God!! I guess that has some kind of correlation with how you think huh. Yeah, I seen dogs humping plenty of legs so I guess you get a pass on that.:) When my phobic disorder becomes an issue, I'll come to you for treatment on a way to twist my thinking into believing I'm actually normal and O.K. Thanks for your loving support and help.Love ya@!! Make sure you give me a good judge now> wet kiss mmmm.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#207618 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah. Blame Frankie. Why not. I am the root of all evil on this thread. Just ask Big Dummy or Veryverbose.
If I wasn't here everything would be all kumbaya and Big D's farts would smell like roses.
Don't cry F-man I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Is it the camp smoke or the farts that are making you tear up? Here, I'll give you a smiley face judge, that makes you happy>
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207619 Aug 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Don't cry F-man I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Is it the camp smoke or the farts that are making you tear up? Here, I'll give you a smiley face judge, that makes you happy>
It's the farts.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207620 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie of course. Prove I ever lied, liar. Easy!
You can't just declare it to be true, I'm not your wife or kid.
Twenty times? Go fetch! Prove it or apologize. You have your work cut out for you. Prepare your apology.
It is already there, at least 20, people have noticed your lying and twisting things others say from day one. I don’t need to prove anything to you, neither I nor anyone else gives a crap what you think.

I pointed out a long long time ago that it was a sign of defeat, when you have to lie about what other people have said, it shows that you cannot possibly compete with what they actually did say.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207621 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a hacker friend told me Topix relic software is real easy to hack. Especially to make some of a specific poster's posts disappear.
It seems to not be related to violations of TOS, as I have stated "Marriage equality for SSM!!" and it was deleted. Along with "nice weather". If not deleted my posts get upwards of ten cute little frowny faces. Woo~HOOO! Ah good times.
I've been blocked for nothing, absolutely tame posts, by capricious "mods". But this is Booger Wonderland. I don't expect class service in this type of joint.

I'm laughing at them.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207622 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already there, at least 20, people have noticed your lying and twisting things others say from day one. I don’t need to prove anything to you, neither I nor anyone else gives a crap what you think.
I pointed out a long long time ago that it was a sign of defeat, when you have to lie about what other people have said, it shows that you cannot possibly compete with what they actually did say.
List 'em.

The Big D "Liar!" straw man yet again. Priceless. Get an argument.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207623 Aug 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>What a dope, there are probably more drug addicts, child molesters, arsonists, thiefs, etc. etc. than gays and they all live normal (on the outside) lives. So you level your sexual desires with the animal kingdom??Oh my God!! I guess that has some kind of correlation with how you think huh. Yeah, I seen dogs humping plenty of legs so I guess you get a pass on that.:) When my phobic disorder becomes an issue, I'll come to you for treatment on a way to twist my thinking into believing I'm actually normal and O.K. Thanks for your loving support and help.Love ya@!! Make sure you give me a good judge now> wet kiss mmmm.
Drug addicts, child molesters, arsonists, thieves, etc. have a very obvious negative impact on society. Gay people can't be compared with them at all.

I not only compare my sexual behavior with the animal kingdom, but I compare yours as well. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are found throughout the animal world.

I'm always at least 2 steps ahead of you. So don't come for me unless you have excellent back-up.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207624 Aug 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you mental midget...
Do you honestly think that a minority the size of the LGBT community (somewhere between 3% and 6% of the population) has the financial, social, or political capacity to buy and pay for anything on that scale? Exactly what kind of moron are you?
Whoa, what happened to that 10 percent crock of shit, Disco Boi?

And wherever did you get the idea that I said the Stains themselves bought all of Science? Do the stains have a particular need of the global warming scam? Of Big Pharma?

Too much glitter get in your eyes, or are you just a shitferbrains in an estrogen fueled rage?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207625 Aug 6, 2013
The REAL Sphincter Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hearsay. Dismissed.
NEXT!
We got ourselves yet another dime-a-dozen global warming believer.

As Frankie says, "Good times!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) Jul 20 Tiffandkk 38
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Jul 17 Fed up 16
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Jul 15 poenix28 131
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Jul 14 Ryan 85
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Jul 14 Ryan 36
Old closed cemetery in hemet....Stetson and caw... Jul 13 Gina 1
Delicious lil angell Jul 11 Angel 2

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages