Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201885 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207628 Aug 6, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
My family was invaded by Pentecostals. Everyone but them and those of the Jewish faith are dooooomed. They speak in tongues too.
I've got first hand knowledge too. It ain't pretty.
That "speaking in 'tongues'" is awful creepy, isn't it?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207629 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get in line. There's at least 3 people ahead of you calling Big Dope out for lying. That's his M.O. He lies. And his favorite lie is to call others liars.
Okay, okay, I'm getting to the back of the line, so hurry up,'cause I gotta whizz, alright?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207630 Aug 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
My people enjoy the clove.
Those things are nasty. Then again, I used to smoke those Frech ones, the ones that smell like burning cow shit, "Gauloises", always got a comment or 3 about them... Enjoy your nasty cloves.
:-D
Frakie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207631 Aug 6, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. And I knew it, the Great and Powerful D never does respond to the good ones.... It cherry-picks...
He gets off work soon so you'll see few more posts from him today.

Today he pontificated down to us that "at least 20" people have called me on lying. Funny. I don't remember any. Except Big D. But that makes sense. He's worth at least 20 of us mere mortals.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207632 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And not once has anyone shown me to ever have lied.
You have had at least 20 notice your constant lying
The hell you say.

Anybody can claim to be a Vet and have a family, even me.

Let's see some credentials, Gayman, otherwise you're just a faker with a cape.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207633 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it in ham. If it's code for cannabis, use a vaporizer. Don't smoke it. If it's tobacco use a vaporizer too. Be a hero save your own life.
I never liked the way a vaporizer made my wee....er, cigs, taste..
:D
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207634 Aug 6, 2013
Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207635 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought I'd share this with you it's on a sign behind the VFW bar.
"What is a veteran?"
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for an amount of up to and including their life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
Amen!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207636 Aug 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh! Was a joke laugh-boy should call you grumpy pants from now on.
My sarcasm detector is second to none.

Your joke making ability is dismal. Don't quit whatever else you do.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207637 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken. What's the matter too stupid to install an anti-malware program? Archaic cheapass relic PC running windows 95? Ask for help.
He's saying that because he saw me post it, recently, and he wanted to be cool. Like me.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207638 Aug 6, 2013
Big She wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already there, at least 20, people have noticed your lying
Am I missing something, or are you acting as if 20 sets of smilies mashed by one imbecile to be insignificant?

Cape wearing faker....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207639 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not do menial work, and it is not low paying. That would be you. Oh wait, you mooch off the government and don't work? You have failed yet again you silly little troll.
Working at the car wash IS menial. But, it's OK, l'il guppy, we all rise to our stations. Yours just happens to be a wet one...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207640 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
guest saw an interesting link but was too scared to click on it.
:|
Guest clicked on a link, once, and it told him "Get out"..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207641 Aug 6, 2013
Black momma wrote:
The main order of any human is LOVE I don't understand people who hate gays, minorities, or any reliable pastor.
I, for one, hate none of those, momma. But, I disagree with what they do...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207642 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a problem with investing in companies and the people that work there?
Yes, especially when the main order of that business is to pay employees to troll with Anti-American posts, and to terrify those same employees into turning against their own... Look at yourself.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207643 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
People that disagree with others donít go out and try to actively legislate the removal of their individual rights and freedoms based on race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin.
That is driven by hate
We do whatever the f**k we want to do, to combat what we see as wrong. That's the American way. You should learn about it. Shuddup, troll.
Ewww

Houston, TX

#207644 Aug 6, 2013
Canada's fault!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207645 Aug 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug addicts, child molesters, arsonists, thieves, etc. have a very obvious negative impact on society. Gay people can't be compared with them at all.
See, boys and girls? They're as pure as the driven yellow snow. No homosexual drug addicts, child molesters, arsonists, thieves, etc. Isn't the color purple WONDERFUL?

Brucie, you're in full Stupid regalia today. Was you in the mood to play "dress up"?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207646 Aug 6, 2013
nuggets wrote:
Here's another golden STUIPD nugget from the Republican, GOP, RNC and Tea Party brain cells.
"Republican" calls Obamacare tax on tanning salons 'racist' now if this don't beat all?
High level meeting took place over this statement and have resulted in the American public being reassured this is the reason they are not in charge anymore and looks like it may not happen for several decades either.
Sure it's racist. Only White people go to tanning salons. It is very racist. Tax something that we ALL take part in. Not just "Whitey's" pasttimes...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207647 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
HAR!HAR!HAR! "I left home at 18." Too funny! GET A JOB!
He means that he got the boot at 18.. His parents probably didn't like being called "Breeder A" and "Breeder B"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
valley chronicle is a joke! Mon M Morris 1
best /safer area to buy a property Dec 8 Josephina 2
Review: Trail Too (Oct '09) Dec 4 acmiah 51
Cell tower Dec 4 UbetterUbet 1
Wish.com is bogus Dec 4 UbetterUbet 3
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Dec 3 cnv 29
News Prepare the a Green Eggs and Hama ; Dr. Seuss t... Nov 30 kathy 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance